|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date does Book Two, Chapter Seven begin?
(a) April 15, 1998.
(b) March 2, 1998.
(c) April 6, 1998.
(d) December 20, 1997.
2. On his television broadcast, what does V say that the people of England lack?
3. What is V's room number at Larkhill?
4. How is Evey tortured while she is in prison?
(a) Tied up tight.
(b) Dunked in water.
(c) Cut with a knife.
5. Who is the woman in the letter in a relationship with when her house is raided?
6. How old is Evey when her father is taken away?
7. What item does the voice of Fate collect?
8. In Evey's dream, with whom is she really in bed?
(b) Her father.
(c) The bishop.
9. What is Mrs. Almond's first name?
10. In her journal, who does Delia Surridge describe as "vulgar and unpleasant"?
(b) The priest.
11. Why does the government take Evey's father away?
(a) He threatened to kill the President.
(b) He was a socialist.
(c) He was a thief.
(d) He was a murderer.
12. What is the name of the woman who wrote the letter in prison?
13. What does Mr. Finch think that V uses to kill George?
(a) A gun.
(b) His fingers.
(c) A knife.
(d) An arrow.
14. What do the prison guards do to Evey after the show her the video?
(a) Shave her head.
(b) Shoot her.
(c) Tie her up.
(d) Show her more videos.
15. Who is the hero on the television show that is playing when V breaks into the station?
(a) Storm Saxon.
(b) Percy Pure.
(c) Isaac Ivory.
(d) Wilbur White.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what important date does V rescue Evey?
2. Whom does V blame for England's current condition?
3. What does Harper use to kill Gordon?
4. What weapon does V use to rescue Evey in Chapter One?
5. What does Evey retrieve from Gordon's dresser drawer?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)