|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Evey retrieve from Gordon's dresser drawer?
(a) A poem.
(b) A gun.
(c) A book.
(d) A necklace.
2. Who is the hero on the television show that is playing when V breaks into the station?
(a) Percy Pure.
(b) Isaac Ivory.
(c) Wilbur White.
(d) Storm Saxon.
3. What does the woman in the letter say is "all we have left in this place"?
4. When Evey walks into a house after V leaves her in the street, what does she find?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A painting.
(d) A doll.
5. Whom does V say suffers the most from England's current condition?
(c) Common people.
6. What does Mr. Susan say is his "bride"?
7. On what important date does V rescue Evey?
(a) The fifth of November.
(b) The third of September.
(c) The tenth of June.
(d) The thirtieth of August.
8. At the beginning of Book Two, Chapter One, who does Evey think that V might be?
(a) A Jewish man.
(b) A Black man.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
9. What is the bishop's name?
(a) Harold Jones.
(b) George Lowell.
(c) Victor Burrows.
(d) Tony Lilliman.
10. On what date does V kill Delia and Derek?
(a) December Twenty-Second.
(b) December Twenty-Fifth.
(c) December Twenty-Third.
(d) December Twenty-Fourth.
11. Where is the woman in the letter born?
12. How old is Evey when her father is taken away?
13. Who does Mr. Finch punch?
14. What is V's room number at Larkhill?
15. Who replaces Derek Almond at the Finger?
(a) Mr. Finch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vice does the bishop have?
2. In Evey's dream, who does the judy man turn out to be?
3. On what date does Mr. Finch read Delia's journal?
4. What do the prison guards do to Evey after the show her the video?
5. In Evey's dream, with whom is she really in bed?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)