|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of music does V play while he kills the bishop?
(a) Brahm's Piano Trio Number One.
(b) Beethoven's Fifth Symphony.
(c) Haydn's Lord Nelson Mass.
(d) Mozart's Twentieth Piano Concerto.
2. Who is the hero on the television show that is playing when V breaks into the station?
(a) Storm Saxon.
(b) Wilbur White.
(c) Percy Pure.
(d) Isaac Ivory.
3. What do the police find next to Delia's body?
(a) A note.
(b) A knife.
(c) A diary.
(d) A gun.
4. Why does Rosemary have to leave the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(a) The owner does not like her.
(b) Her credit is overdrawn.
(c) She wants to have a cigarette.
(d) She gets into a fight.
5. What does Harper use to kill Gordon?
(a) A rope.
(b) A gun.
(c) A pocket knife.
(d) A sword.
6. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two?
(a) The Vicious Cabaret.
(b) The Etude of Sorrow.
(c) The Vendetta Realized.
(d) The Commoner's Revenge.
7. When Harper knocks on Gordon's door, where does Gordon tell Evey to hide?
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The attic.
8. What is the name of the statue that V talks to?
9. Who does Evey see at the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(a) Mr. Finch.
(b) Her father.
10. What does Gordon ask Evey to do after they live together for a few months?
(a) Buy something from him.
(b) Make him breakfast.
(c) Move into his room.
(d) Move out of his house.
11. On what important date does V rescue Evey?
(a) The third of September.
(b) The fifth of November.
(c) The thirtieth of August.
(d) The tenth of June.
12. What is the name of the man who interrogates Evey?
13. Why is Evey upset at the beginning of Chapter Nine?
(a) V steals something from her.
(b) She does not get to participate as much as she wants.
(c) She does not want to stay with V anymore.
(d) She does not know V would murder the bishop.
14. On what date does V kill the bishop?
(a) October Third.
(b) November Fifth.
(c) December Sixteenth.
(d) December Twentieth.
15. With what do Surridge and the other scientists at Larkhill inject the prisoners?
(d) Growth hormone.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in prison, what does Evey refuse to do?
2. Whom does V say suffers the most from England's current condition?
3. How does Evey get away from the bishop before V comes?
4. On what date does V kill Delia and Derek?
5. What is the title of the chapter directly after Gordon dies?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)