|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a judy man?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A singer.
(c) A judge.
(d) A clown.
2. After Evey takes the gun to the Kitty-Kat Keller, where does she hide?
(a) Behind a sign.
(b) In an alley.
(c) In a car.
(d) In the Kitty-Kat Keller.
3. What is the name of the man who interrogates Evey?
4. What is the profession of the woman in the letter?
5. What government official is at the Kitty-Kat Keller while Evey and Gordon are there?
(c) The Leader.
(d) Mr. Finch.
6. What is Mrs. Almond's first name?
7. Who does Mr. Finch punch?
8. Who replaces Derek Almond at the Finger?
(c) Mr. Finch.
9. What does Harper use to kill Gordon?
(a) A rope.
(b) A gun.
(c) A pocket knife.
(d) A sword.
10. When the car drives by Evey outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, what are the men inside talking about?
11. With what does Derek Almond threaten his wife?
(a) A gun.
(b) A rope.
(c) A knife.
12. What does the woman in the letter say is "all we have left in this place"?
13. On what date does Mr. Finch read Delia's journal?
(a) December Twenty-Fifth.
(b) December Twenty-Fourth.
(c) December Twentieth.
(d) January First.
14. When the bishop asks V who he is, how does V respond?
(a) "None of your business."
(b) "I am the devil."
(c) "I am no one."
(d) "I am the Lord."
15. What is the bishop's name?
(a) Harold Jones.
(b) George Lowell.
(c) Tony Lilliman.
(d) Victor Burrows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evey retrieve from Gordon's dresser drawer?
2. In the letter Evey finds in prison, who is the woman's first love?
3. What do the police find next to Delia's body?
4. What does V do that drives Prothero to madness?
5. On what is the note that Evey found in prison written?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)