|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do?
(a) Kill Harper.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Find V.
(d) Move out of town.
2. On what is the note that Evey found in prison written?
(b) Toilet paper.
(c) Notebook paper.
(d) The wall.
3. What does the judy man do to the guests lined up on stage?
(a) Makes them dress up in costumes.
(b) Plays a trick on them.
(c) Knocks off their heads.
(d) Trips them.
4. When V leaves Evey in the middle of a road, what does Evey find when she removes V's cape?
(a) A tattoo.
(b) V's dead body.
(c) A gun.
(d) A tape recorder.
5. At the television station, who is really under the Guy Fawkes mask?
(a) The Leader.
(b) Mr. Finch.
6. After Evey takes the gun to the Kitty-Kat Keller, where does she hide?
(a) Behind a sign.
(b) In the Kitty-Kat Keller.
(c) In an alley.
(d) In a car.
7. What does the woman in the letter say is "all we have left in this place"?
8. When the car drives by Evey outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, what are the men inside talking about?
9. On what date does V kill Delia and Derek?
(a) December Twenty-Second.
(b) December Twenty-Third.
(c) December Twenty-Fifth.
(d) December Twenty-Fourth.
10. What is the bishop's name?
(a) George Lowell.
(b) Harold Jones.
(c) Tony Lilliman.
(d) Victor Burrows.
11. What do the prison guards do to Evey after the show her the video?
(a) Show her more videos.
(b) Shoot her.
(c) Shave her head.
(d) Tie her up.
12. How is Evey tortured while she is in prison?
(a) Cut with a knife.
(b) Tied up tight.
(c) Dunked in water.
13. Who replaces Derek Almond at the Finger?
(d) Mr. Finch.
14. What item does the voice of Fate collect?
15. What does Mr. Finch think that V uses to kill George?
(a) A knife.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A gun.
(d) His fingers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is V's room number at Larkhill?
2. In the letter Evey finds in prison, who is the woman's first love?
3. When Evey walks into a house after V leaves her in the street, what does she find?
4. What does Gordon do for a living?
5. On his television broadcast, what does V say that the people of England lack?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)