|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the Kitty-Kat Keller, who says "I wish we were all dead!"?
2. After Evey takes Gordon's gun, what happens to her before she can carry out her plan?
(a) She is spotted.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She is arrested by the police.
(d) She is knocked unconscious.
3. When V leaves Evey in the middle of a road, what does Evey find when she removes V's cape?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A gun.
(c) V's dead body.
(d) A tattoo.
4. What does Mr. Finch think that V uses to kill George?
(a) A gun.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A knife.
(d) His fingers.
5. What is the title of the chapter directly after Gordon dies?
6. When Harper knocks on Gordon's door, where does Gordon tell Evey to hide?
(b) The attic.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The bedroom.
7. At the television station, who is really under the Guy Fawkes mask?
(b) The Leader.
(c) Mr. Finch.
8. What does Gordon ask Evey to do after they live together for a few months?
(a) Move out of his house.
(b) Move into his room.
(c) Buy something from him.
(d) Make him breakfast.
9. What "deal" does Evey make with V?
(a) To be paid for a job.
(b) To be released from his house.
(c) To help him.
(d) To get a high-paying position.
10. What does the woman in the letter say is "all we have left in this place"?
11. What do the prison guards do to Evey after the show her the video?
(a) Shave her head.
(b) Show her more videos.
(c) Tie her up.
(d) Shoot her.
12. Who does V rescue Evey from in Chapter One?
(a) An Eyeman.
(b) A Fingerman.
(c) A Noseman.
(d) The President.
13. Who does Evey see at the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(b) Mr. Finch.
(d) Her father.
14. What animal is in Evey's prison cell?
(a) A cat.
(b) A fly.
(c) A rat.
(d) A bird.
15. On what is the note that Evey found in prison written?
(a) The wall.
(c) Notebook paper.
(d) Toilet paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the hero on the television show that is playing when V breaks into the station?
2. Where is the woman in the letter born?
3. What kind of flower is a Violet Carson?
4. When Gordon takes Evey out for the evening, why does Evey not fully understand what is going on?
5. What item does the voice of Fate collect?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)