|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does V kill Delia?
(c) An injection.
(d) By shooting her.
2. What is the name of the woman who wrote the letter in prison?
3. When V leaves Evey in the middle of a road, what does Evey find when she removes V's cape?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A gun.
(c) V's dead body.
(d) A tattoo.
4. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two?
(a) The Etude of Sorrow.
(b) The Vendetta Realized.
(c) The Commoner's Revenge.
(d) The Vicious Cabaret.
5. When the bishop asks V who he is, how does V respond?
(a) "None of your business."
(b) "I am the devil."
(c) "I am no one."
(d) "I am the Lord."
6. How is V dressed when he imprisons Lewis Prothero?
(a) Like a scuba diver.
(b) Like a circus ringmaster.
(c) Like a doctor.
(d) Like a businessman.
7. Why does Rosemary have to leave the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(a) She gets into a fight.
(b) Her credit is overdrawn.
(c) She wants to have a cigarette.
(d) The owner does not like her.
8. On what is the note that Evey found in prison written?
(a) Notebook paper.
(b) The wall.
(c) Toilet paper.
9. What piece of music does V play while he kills the bishop?
(a) Mozart's Twentieth Piano Concerto.
(b) Haydn's Lord Nelson Mass.
(c) Beethoven's Fifth Symphony.
(d) Brahm's Piano Trio Number One.
10. Why is Evey upset at the beginning of Chapter Nine?
(a) V steals something from her.
(b) She does not get to participate as much as she wants.
(c) She does not know V would murder the bishop.
(d) She does not want to stay with V anymore.
11. What is the profession of the woman in the letter?
12. What does the judy man do to the guests lined up on stage?
(a) Plays a trick on them.
(b) Knocks off their heads.
(c) Trips them.
(d) Makes them dress up in costumes.
13. What is the name of V's house?
(a) The Dark Mansion.
(b) The Book Emporium.
(c) The Shadow Gallery.
(d) The Blooming Flower.
14. After Evey takes the gun to the Kitty-Kat Keller, where does she hide?
(a) In the Kitty-Kat Keller.
(b) In an alley.
(c) In a car.
(d) Behind a sign.
15. Who does Evey see at the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(b) Her father.
(d) Mr. Finch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does V do that drives Prothero to madness?
2. On what date does V kill the bishop?
3. What does Evey retrieve from Gordon's dresser drawer?
4. How is Evey tortured while she is in prison?
5. Whom does V say suffers the most from England's current condition?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)