|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the bishop asks V who he is, how does V respond?
(a) "None of your business."
(b) "I am the devil."
(c) "I am the Lord."
(d) "I am no one."
2. What does Harper use to kill Gordon?
(a) A pocket knife.
(b) A sword.
(c) A gun.
(d) A rope.
3. At the end of V's television broadcast, how do the soldiers attempt to kill him?
(a) Stab him.
(b) Shoot him.
(c) Beat him.
(d) Hang him.
4. At the beginning of Book Two, Chapter One, who does Evey think that V might be?
(a) A Jewish man.
(b) Her brother.
(c) A Black man.
(d) Her father.
5. What is the name of the man who interrogates Evey?
6. When Gordon takes Evey out for the evening, why does Evey not fully understand what is going on?
(a) She is not very smart.
(b) She is very tired.
(c) She has been drugged.
(d) She is drunk.
7. After Evey takes the gun to the Kitty-Kat Keller, where does she hide?
(a) In a car.
(b) In an alley.
(c) In the Kitty-Kat Keller.
(d) Behind a sign.
8. What is V's room number at Larkhill?
9. After Evey takes Gordon's gun, what happens to her before she can carry out her plan?
(a) She is spotted.
(b) She is arrested by the police.
(c) She is knocked unconscious.
(d) She runs away.
10. After V breaks into the TV station, how long does V say the people of England have to change their situation?
(a) Three months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six months.
11. To what does V compare the people of England in his TV broadcast?
(a) World travelers.
(b) Farm animals.
(c) Workers at a company.
(d) Hideous insects.
12. When V leaves Evey in the middle of a road, what does Evey find when she removes V's cape?
(a) A tattoo.
(b) V's dead body.
(c) A gun.
(d) A tape recorder.
13. Why does Rosemary have to leave the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(a) Her credit is overdrawn.
(b) She wants to have a cigarette.
(c) She gets into a fight.
(d) The owner does not like her.
14. What is the name of the woman who wrote the letter in prison?
15. In the letter Evey finds in prison, who is the woman's first love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does V say suffers the most from England's current condition?
2. How does Evey get away from the bishop before V comes?
3. What does V put in the communion wafer that he feeds the bishop?
4. Who does Mr. Finch punch?
5. What is the President's first name?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)