|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After V breaks into the TV station, how long does V say the people of England have to change their situation?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three months.
2. At the television station, who is really under the Guy Fawkes mask?
(a) Mr. Finch.
(c) The Leader.
3. In Evey's dream, who does the judy man turn out to be?
(a) The bishop.
(b) Her father.
4. What does V do that drives Prothero to madness?
(a) He tortures him.
(b) He plays the same record over and over.
(c) He burns his dolls.
(d) He interrogates him.
5. On what date does Mr. Finch read Delia's journal?
(a) December Twenty-Fourth.
(b) December Twenty-Fifth.
(c) January First.
(d) December Twentieth.
6. What is the bishop's name?
(a) Harold Jones.
(b) George Lowell.
(c) Tony Lilliman.
(d) Victor Burrows.
7. What is the title of the chapter directly after Gordon dies?
8. Who does Mr. Finch punch?
9. Who is the hero on the television show that is playing when V breaks into the station?
(a) Wilbur White.
(b) Percy Pure.
(c) Storm Saxon.
(d) Isaac Ivory.
10. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two?
(a) The Vendetta Realized.
(b) The Vicious Cabaret.
(c) The Etude of Sorrow.
(d) The Commoner's Revenge.
11. Whom does V say suffers the most from England's current condition?
(c) Common people.
12. What vice does the bishop have?
(a) He drinks too much.
(b) He likes young girls.
(c) He smokes.
(d) He gambles.
13. When Harper knocks on Gordon's door, where does Gordon tell Evey to hide?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The bedroom.
(d) The attic.
14. How is Evey tortured while she is in prison?
(b) Tied up tight.
(c) Dunked in water.
(d) Cut with a knife.
15. At the beginning of Book Two, Chapter One, who does Evey think that V might be?
(a) A Black man.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her father.
(d) A Jewish man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flower is a Violet Carson?
2. When Evey walks into a house after V leaves her in the street, what does she find?
3. What does the state refuse to give to Rosemary Almond?
4. What is V's room number at Larkhill?
5. In Evey's dream, with whom is she really in bed?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)