|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flower is a Violet Carson?
2. In her journal, who does Delia Surridge say "rubs his hands together and stares at my chest"?
(c) The priest.
3. Why does Rosemary have to leave the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(a) Her credit is overdrawn.
(b) She wants to have a cigarette.
(c) She gets into a fight.
(d) The owner does not like her.
4. How does Evey get away from the bishop before V comes?
(a) She trips him.
(b) She stabs him.
(c) She distracts him and runs away.
(d) She slaps him.
5. Why is Evey upset at the beginning of Chapter Nine?
(a) She does not want to stay with V anymore.
(b) She does not get to participate as much as she wants.
(c) V steals something from her.
(d) She does not know V would murder the bishop.
6. What government official is at the Kitty-Kat Keller while Evey and Gordon are there?
(a) Mr. Finch.
(c) The Leader.
7. Whom does V say suffers the most from England's current condition?
(b) Common people.
8. At the television station, who is really under the Guy Fawkes mask?
(a) The Leader.
(b) Mr. Finch.
9. What is on the video that the prison guards show Evey?
(a) V's television broadcast.
(b) V rescuing Evey from the Fingermen.
(c) V talking to Evey outside Gordon's house.
(d) V bombing the Parliament building.
10. How does V kill Delia?
(b) By shooting her.
(d) An injection.
11. Where does the Leader send Mr. Finch on vacation?
12. On what date does Mr. Finch read Delia's journal?
(a) December Twenty-Fourth.
(b) December Twentieth.
(c) January First.
(d) December Twenty-Fifth.
13. What "deal" does Evey make with V?
(a) To be paid for a job.
(b) To get a high-paying position.
(c) To be released from his house.
(d) To help him.
14. What does Evey retrieve from Gordon's dresser drawer?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A poem.
(c) A gun.
(d) A book.
15. What do the prison guards do to Evey after the show her the video?
(a) Shave her head.
(b) Shoot her.
(c) Show her more videos.
(d) Tie her up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Evey when the story begins?
2. What is the name of the man who interrogates Evey?
3. What is the name of the woman who wrote the letter in prison?
4. While in prison, what does Evey refuse to do?
5. What piece of music does V play while he kills the bishop?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)