|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Harper knocks on Gordon's door, where does Gordon tell Evey to hide?
(a) The bathroom.
(c) The attic.
(d) The bedroom.
2. On what important date does V rescue Evey?
(a) The third of September.
(b) The tenth of June.
(c) The fifth of November.
(d) The thirtieth of August.
3. What does V put in the communion wafer that he feeds the bishop?
4. What is Mrs. Almond's first name?
5. When Evey bumps into Rosemary, what is Rosemary trying to find?
(a) The stage door.
(b) Her money.
(c) A policeman.
(d) The bank.
6. Where does the Leader send Mr. Finch on vacation?
7. What does Mr. Finch think that V uses to kill George?
(a) His fingers.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) An arrow.
8. How old is Evey when her father is taken away?
9. In the letter Evey finds in prison, who is the woman's first love?
10. What is the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(a) An office building.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) A secret society.
11. On what is the note that Evey found in prison written?
(a) Toilet paper.
(b) Notebook paper.
(c) The wall.
12. In her journal, who does Delia Surridge describe as "vulgar and unpleasant"?
(c) The priest.
13. What does Harper use to kill Gordon?
(a) A rope.
(b) A sword.
(c) A pocket knife.
(d) A gun.
14. Who does Mr. Finch punch?
15. How does V kill Delia?
(a) By shooting her.
(b) An injection.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date does V kill Delia and Derek?
2. What government official is at the Kitty-Kat Keller while Evey and Gordon are there?
3. When V leaves Evey in the middle of a road, what does Evey find when she removes V's cape?
4. What is the name of V's house?
5. What is the bishop's name?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)