|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bishop's name?
(a) George Lowell.
(b) Victor Burrows.
(c) Harold Jones.
(d) Tony Lilliman.
2. On what date does V break into the television station?
(a) February Sixth.
(b) February Fifteenth.
(c) February Twenty-Third.
(d) January Seventeenth.
3. When Gordon takes Evey out for the evening, why does Evey not fully understand what is going on?
(a) She is drunk.
(b) She is very tired.
(c) She is not very smart.
(d) She has been drugged.
4. What does Mr. Susan say is his "bride"?
5. In her journal, who does Delia Surridge describe as "vulgar and unpleasant"?
(d) The priest.
6. Whom does V blame for England's current condition?
(a) The wealthy class.
(b) The common people.
7. How does V kill Delia?
(b) An injection.
(c) By shooting her.
8. What is the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(a) An office building.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) A secret society.
9. In the letter Evey finds in prison, who is the woman's first love?
10. On what is the note that Evey found in prison written?
(b) The wall.
(c) Notebook paper.
(d) Toilet paper.
11. With what do Surridge and the other scientists at Larkhill inject the prisoners?
(a) Growth hormone.
12. Who is the hero on the television show that is playing when V breaks into the station?
(a) Wilbur White.
(b) Percy Pure.
(c) Storm Saxon.
(d) Isaac Ivory.
13. What is the name of the woman who wrote the letter in prison?
14. What "deal" does Evey make with V?
(a) To get a high-paying position.
(b) To be released from his house.
(c) To be paid for a job.
(d) To help him.
15. When V leaves Evey in the middle of a road, what does Evey find when she removes V's cape?
(a) A gun.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) V's dead body.
(d) A tape recorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Finch punch?
2. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two?
3. Who replaces Derek Almond at the Finger?
4. On what important date does V rescue Evey?
5. When the bishop asks V who he is, how does V respond?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)