|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Evey bumps into Rosemary, what is Rosemary trying to find?
(a) The bank.
(b) A policeman.
(c) The stage door.
(d) Her money.
2. What does Gordon do for a living?
3. Why does the government take Evey's father away?
(a) He was a socialist.
(b) He was a murderer.
(c) He threatened to kill the President.
(d) He was a thief.
4. In Evey's dream, who does the judy man turn out to be?
(a) Her father.
(d) The bishop.
5. What is the bishop's name?
(a) Victor Burrows.
(b) Tony Lilliman.
(c) George Lowell.
(d) Harold Jones.
6. At the Kitty-Kat Keller, who says "I wish we were all dead!"?
7. Who does Evey see at the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(b) Her father.
(d) Mr. Finch.
8. At the television station, who is really under the Guy Fawkes mask?
(b) The Leader.
(c) Mr. Finch.
9. With what does Derek Almond threaten his wife?
(a) A knife.
(b) A rope.
(c) A gun.
10. With whom does Mr. Finch reveal he has a relationship?
11. What kind of flower is a Violet Carson?
12. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do?
(a) Kill Harper.
(b) Move out of town.
(c) Find V.
(d) Call the police.
13. Who does V rescue Evey from in Chapter One?
(a) An Eyeman.
(b) A Fingerman.
(c) The President.
(d) A Noseman.
14. On what date does V break into the television station?
(a) February Fifteenth.
(b) February Sixth.
(c) February Twenty-Third.
(d) January Seventeenth.
15. When Harper knocks on Gordon's door, where does Gordon tell Evey to hide?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The bedroom.
(d) The attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is in Evey's prison cell?
2. When Evey walks into a house after V leaves her in the street, what does she find?
3. On his television broadcast, what does V say that the people of England lack?
4. In her journal, who does Delia Surridge say "rubs his hands together and stares at my chest"?
5. What does Mr. Susan say is his "bride"?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)