Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two?
(a) The Etude of Sorrow.
(b) The Vendetta Realized.
(c) The Commoner's Revenge.
(d) The Vicious Cabaret.
2. What does Mr. Susan say is his "bride"?
3. What is on the video that the prison guards show Evey?
(a) V bombing the Parliament building.
(b) V rescuing Evey from the Fingermen.
(c) V talking to Evey outside Gordon's house.
(d) V's television broadcast.
4. What item does the voice of Fate collect?
5. What is the name of the woman who wrote the letter in prison?
6. What does the judy man do to the guests lined up on stage?
(a) Trips them.
(b) Makes them dress up in costumes.
(c) Knocks off their heads.
(d) Plays a trick on them.
7. With what do Surridge and the other scientists at Larkhill inject the prisoners?
(a) Growth hormone.
8. Whom does V blame for England's current condition?
(b) The wealthy class.
(d) The common people.
9. When Evey bumps into Rosemary, what is Rosemary trying to find?
(a) Her money.
(b) The bank.
(c) A policeman.
(d) The stage door.
10. How does Evey get away from the bishop before V comes?
(a) She trips him.
(b) She distracts him and runs away.
(c) She stabs him.
(d) She slaps him.
11. Whom does V say suffers the most from England's current condition?
(d) Common people.
12. What is V's room number at Larkhill?
13. When she sees Gordon's dead body, of whom does Evey have a flashback?
(a) The leader.
(c) Her father.
(d) No one.
14. With what does Derek Almond threaten his wife?
(b) A rope.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
15. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Move out of town.
(c) Find V.
(d) Kill Harper.
Short Answer Questions
1. After V breaks into the TV station, how long does V say the people of England have to change their situation?
2. Who replaces Derek Almond at the Finger?
3. To what does V compare the people of England in his TV broadcast?
4. On what is the note that Evey found in prison written?
5. What is the name of V's house?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)