|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what is the note that Evey found in prison written?
(a) Notebook paper.
(b) The wall.
(d) Toilet paper.
2. In her journal, who does Delia Surridge describe as "vulgar and unpleasant"?
(b) The priest.
3. When V leaves Evey in the middle of a road, what does Evey find when she removes V's cape?
(a) A tattoo.
(b) V's dead body.
(c) A tape recorder.
(d) A gun.
4. What is the President's first name?
5. Whom does V blame for England's current condition?
(b) The common people.
(c) The wealthy class.
6. What weapon does V use to rescue Evey in Chapter One?
(a) Smoke bomb.
(b) Tear gas.
7. What is the profession of the woman in the letter?
8. After V breaks into the TV station, how long does V say the people of England have to change their situation?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
9. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do?
(a) Move out of town.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Kill Harper.
(d) Find V.
10. What is V's room number at Larkhill?
11. What kind of flower is a Violet Carson?
12. When Evey bumps into Rosemary, what is Rosemary trying to find?
(a) Her money.
(b) The bank.
(c) A policeman.
(d) The stage door.
13. What does the judy man do to the guests lined up on stage?
(a) Plays a trick on them.
(b) Trips them.
(c) Makes them dress up in costumes.
(d) Knocks off their heads.
14. Who is the woman in the letter in a relationship with when her house is raided?
15. On what important date does V rescue Evey?
(a) The third of September.
(b) The thirtieth of August.
(c) The fifth of November.
(d) The tenth of June.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two?
2. In Evey's dream, with whom is she really in bed?
3. What vice does the bishop have?
4. When the bishop asks V who he is, how does V respond?
5. After Evey takes Gordon's gun, what happens to her before she can carry out her plan?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)