|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who wrote the letter in prison?
2. What is Mrs. Almond's first name?
3. What does Gordon do for a living?
4. What is the name of the statue that V talks to?
5. When the car drives by Evey outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, what are the men inside talking about?
6. What weapon does V use to rescue Evey in Chapter One?
(a) Tear gas.
(c) Smoke bomb.
7. What is the name of the man who interrogates Evey?
8. What does Harper use to kill Gordon?
(a) A gun.
(b) A rope.
(c) A pocket knife.
(d) A sword.
9. How old is Evey when her father is taken away?
10. What is the profession of the woman in the letter?
11. When she sees Gordon's dead body, of whom does Evey have a flashback?
(a) The leader.
(c) Her father.
(d) No one.
12. What do the police find next to Delia's body?
(a) A knife.
(b) A note.
(c) A gun.
(d) A diary.
13. How old is Evey when the story begins?
14. What does V do that drives Prothero to madness?
(a) He interrogates him.
(b) He burns his dolls.
(c) He tortures him.
(d) He plays the same record over and over.
15. Why does Rosemary have to leave the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(a) She gets into a fight.
(b) The owner does not like her.
(c) She wants to have a cigarette.
(d) Her credit is overdrawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date does V kill the bishop?
2. What does the woman in the letter say is "all we have left in this place"?
3. After V breaks into the TV station, how long does V say the people of England have to change their situation?
4. When Evey bumps into Rosemary, what is Rosemary trying to find?
5. With whom does Mr. Finch reveal he has a relationship?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)