|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harper use to kill Gordon?
(a) A sword.
(b) A gun.
(c) A rope.
(d) A pocket knife.
2. While in prison, what does Evey refuse to do?
(a) Join the Party.
(b) Try to escape.
(c) Sign a statement against V.
3. What does Gordon do for a living?
4. What do the prison guards do to Evey after the show her the video?
(a) Shoot her.
(b) Tie her up.
(c) Shave her head.
(d) Show her more videos.
5. On what date does V kill the bishop?
(a) December Twentieth.
(b) December Sixteenth.
(c) November Fifth.
(d) October Third.
6. At the end of V's television broadcast, how do the soldiers attempt to kill him?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Shoot him.
(c) Hang him.
(d) Stab him.
7. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two?
(a) The Vicious Cabaret.
(b) The Vendetta Realized.
(c) The Etude of Sorrow.
(d) The Commoner's Revenge.
8. What is the name of the man who interrogates Evey?
9. When V leaves Evey in the middle of a road, what does Evey find when she removes V's cape?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A gun.
(c) V's dead body.
(d) A tattoo.
10. What kind of flower is a Violet Carson?
11. What does the woman in the letter say is "all we have left in this place"?
12. After Evey takes Gordon's gun, what happens to her before she can carry out her plan?
(a) She is knocked unconscious.
(b) She is arrested by the police.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She is spotted.
13. What is the bishop's name?
(a) Harold Jones.
(b) George Lowell.
(c) Victor Burrows.
(d) Tony Lilliman.
14. In the letter Evey finds in prison, who is the woman's first love?
15. What government official is at the Kitty-Kat Keller while Evey and Gordon are there?
(a) Mr. Finch.
(d) The Leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the statue that V talks to?
2. What item does the voice of Fate collect?
3. On what important date does V rescue Evey?
4. When the car drives by Evey outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, what are the men inside talking about?
5. What animal is in Evey's prison cell?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)