|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Evey walks into a house after V leaves her in the street, what does she find?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A doll.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A painting.
2. Why does Rosemary have to leave the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(a) She gets into a fight.
(b) Her credit is overdrawn.
(c) The owner does not like her.
(d) She wants to have a cigarette.
3. What piece of music does V play while he kills the bishop?
(a) Mozart's Twentieth Piano Concerto.
(b) Brahm's Piano Trio Number One.
(c) Haydn's Lord Nelson Mass.
(d) Beethoven's Fifth Symphony.
4. How is V dressed when he imprisons Lewis Prothero?
(a) Like a scuba diver.
(b) Like a circus ringmaster.
(c) Like a businessman.
(d) Like a doctor.
5. At the beginning of Book Two, Chapter One, who does Evey think that V might be?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) A Black man.
(d) A Jewish man.
6. Where is the woman in the letter born?
7. What do the police find next to Delia's body?
(a) A note.
(b) A diary.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
8. When the car drives by Evey outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, what are the men inside talking about?
9. When Evey bumps into Rosemary, what is Rosemary trying to find?
(a) Her money.
(b) The stage door.
(c) The bank.
(d) A policeman.
10. When the bishop asks V who he is, how does V respond?
(a) "None of your business."
(b) "I am the devil."
(c) "I am no one."
(d) "I am the Lord."
11. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two?
(a) The Commoner's Revenge.
(b) The Vendetta Realized.
(c) The Etude of Sorrow.
(d) The Vicious Cabaret.
12. Why does the government take Evey's father away?
(a) He was a murderer.
(b) He threatened to kill the President.
(c) He was a socialist.
(d) He was a thief.
13. In Evey's dream, with whom is she really in bed?
(a) Her father.
(b) The bishop.
14. With whom does Mr. Finch reveal he has a relationship?
15. Whom does V blame for England's current condition?
(c) The wealthy class.
(d) The common people.
Short Answer Questions
1. When she sees Gordon's dead body, of whom does Evey have a flashback?
2. What is the Kitty-Kat Keller?
3. What is a judy man?
4. On his television broadcast, what does V say that the people of England lack?
5. Who does V rescue Evey from in Chapter One?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)