|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is in Evey's prison cell?
(a) A cat.
(b) A fly.
(c) A bird.
(d) A rat.
2. What is on the video that the prison guards show Evey?
(a) V's television broadcast.
(b) V talking to Evey outside Gordon's house.
(c) V rescuing Evey from the Fingermen.
(d) V bombing the Parliament building.
3. What does Mr. Susan say is his "bride"?
4. When Evey walks into a house after V leaves her in the street, what does she find?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A painting.
(c) A doll.
(d) A dead body.
5. Who does Evey see at the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(b) Mr. Finch.
(c) Her father.
6. In the letter Evey finds in prison, who is the woman's first love?
7. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two?
(a) The Vicious Cabaret.
(b) The Etude of Sorrow.
(c) The Commoner's Revenge.
(d) The Vendetta Realized.
8. Who is the hero on the television show that is playing when V breaks into the station?
(a) Storm Saxon.
(b) Wilbur White.
(c) Percy Pure.
(d) Isaac Ivory.
9. What vice does the bishop have?
(a) He likes young girls.
(b) He gambles.
(c) He drinks too much.
(d) He smokes.
10. To what does V compare the people of England in his TV broadcast?
(a) Workers at a company.
(b) World travelers.
(c) Hideous insects.
(d) Farm animals.
11. What is the name of the statue that V talks to?
12. Where is the woman in the letter born?
13. Why is Evey upset at the beginning of Chapter Nine?
(a) She does not get to participate as much as she wants.
(b) She does not want to stay with V anymore.
(c) V steals something from her.
(d) She does not know V would murder the bishop.
14. What is Mrs. Almond's first name?
15. When the car drives by Evey outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, what are the men inside talking about?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what is the note that Evey found in prison written?
2. What is the bishop's name?
3. Who is the woman in the letter in a relationship with when her house is raided?
4. What does V put in the communion wafer that he feeds the bishop?
5. What kind of flower is a Violet Carson?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)