|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After V breaks into the TV station, how long does V say the people of England have to change their situation?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two years.
2. What does Harper use to kill Gordon?
(a) A gun.
(b) A rope.
(c) A pocket knife.
(d) A sword.
3. What is the bishop's name?
(a) Harold Jones.
(b) George Lowell.
(c) Tony Lilliman.
(d) Victor Burrows.
4. How does V kill Delia?
(a) An injection.
(d) By shooting her.
5. What item does the voice of Fate collect?
6. When the car drives by Evey outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, what are the men inside talking about?
7. What is the name of the statue that V talks to?
8. What "deal" does Evey make with V?
(a) To be paid for a job.
(b) To help him.
(c) To be released from his house.
(d) To get a high-paying position.
9. With what do Surridge and the other scientists at Larkhill inject the prisoners?
(c) Growth hormone.
10. On what important date does V rescue Evey?
(a) The tenth of June.
(b) The third of September.
(c) The thirtieth of August.
(d) The fifth of November.
11. What is the profession of the woman in the letter?
12. What is Mrs. Almond's first name?
13. At the beginning of Book Two, Chapter One, who does Evey think that V might be?
(a) A Black man.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
(d) A Jewish man.
14. At the television station, who is really under the Guy Fawkes mask?
(a) The Leader.
(c) Mr. Finch.
15. What is the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) An office building.
(c) A secret society.
(d) A nightclub.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police find next to Delia's body?
2. Who is the hero on the television show that is playing when V breaks into the station?
3. What does Mr. Finch think that V uses to kill George?
4. When Gordon takes Evey out for the evening, why does Evey not fully understand what is going on?
5. When the bishop asks V who he is, how does V respond?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)