|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does V do that drives Prothero to madness?
(a) He interrogates him.
(b) He plays the same record over and over.
(c) He burns his dolls.
(d) He tortures him.
2. Whom does V blame for England's current condition?
(a) The common people.
(b) The wealthy class.
3. Who does Mr. Finch punch?
4. At the beginning of Book Two, Chapter One, who does Evey think that V might be?
(a) A Black man.
(b) A Jewish man.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
5. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two?
(a) The Vicious Cabaret.
(b) The Vendetta Realized.
(c) The Commoner's Revenge.
(d) The Etude of Sorrow.
6. At the television station, who is really under the Guy Fawkes mask?
(a) Mr. Finch.
(b) The Leader.
7. Where does the Leader send Mr. Finch on vacation?
8. How is Evey tortured while she is in prison?
(a) Cut with a knife.
(b) Dunked in water.
(d) Tied up tight.
9. At the Kitty-Kat Keller, who says "I wish we were all dead!"?
10. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Move out of town.
(c) Find V.
(d) Kill Harper.
11. To what does V compare the people of England in his TV broadcast?
(a) Workers at a company.
(b) World travelers.
(c) Hideous insects.
(d) Farm animals.
12. When Evey walks into a house after V leaves her in the street, what does she find?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A doll.
(d) A painting.
13. At the end of V's television broadcast, how do the soldiers attempt to kill him?
(a) Stab him.
(b) Beat him.
(c) Hang him.
(d) Shoot him.
14. What do the prison guards do to Evey after the show her the video?
(a) Shave her head.
(b) Tie her up.
(c) Shoot her.
(d) Show her more videos.
15. What is the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A secret society.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) An office building.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the government take Evey's father away?
2. Who is the woman in the letter in a relationship with when her house is raided?
3. What do the police find next to Delia's body?
4. What is the name of V's house?
5. Whom does V say suffers the most from England's current condition?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)