|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Evey when the story begins?
2. What do the prison guards do to Evey after the show her the video?
(a) Tie her up.
(b) Shoot her.
(c) Show her more videos.
(d) Shave her head.
3. What weapon does V use to rescue Evey in Chapter One?
(a) Smoke bomb.
(b) Tear gas.
4. To what does V compare the people of England in his TV broadcast?
(a) Hideous insects.
(b) Workers at a company.
(c) World travelers.
(d) Farm animals.
5. What does Mr. Susan say is his "bride"?
6. What does Gordon do for a living?
7. With what does Derek Almond threaten his wife?
(a) A knife.
(b) A rope.
(d) A gun.
8. When V leaves Evey in the middle of a road, what does Evey find when she removes V's cape?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) V's dead body.
(c) A gun.
(d) A tattoo.
9. What is on the video that the prison guards show Evey?
(a) V's television broadcast.
(b) V talking to Evey outside Gordon's house.
(c) V rescuing Evey from the Fingermen.
(d) V bombing the Parliament building.
10. How does Evey get away from the bishop before V comes?
(a) She slaps him.
(b) She trips him.
(c) She stabs him.
(d) She distracts him and runs away.
11. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two?
(a) The Vendetta Realized.
(b) The Commoner's Revenge.
(c) The Etude of Sorrow.
(d) The Vicious Cabaret.
12. What is the title of the chapter directly after Gordon dies?
13. What government official is at the Kitty-Kat Keller while Evey and Gordon are there?
(b) The Leader.
(c) Mr. Finch.
14. What do the police find next to Delia's body?
(a) A diary.
(b) A note.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
15. What does Harper use to kill Gordon?
(a) A rope.
(b) A sword.
(c) A pocket knife.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Evey's dream, who does the judy man turn out to be?
2. With what do Surridge and the other scientists at Larkhill inject the prisoners?
3. In Evey's dream, what does the bedroom look like?
4. On his television broadcast, what does V say that the people of England lack?
5. While in prison, what does Evey refuse to do?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)