|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(a) An office building.
(b) A nightclub.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A secret society.
2. What is Mrs. Almond's first name?
3. What kind of flower is a Violet Carson?
4. Where is the woman in the letter born?
5. What does Evey retrieve from Gordon's dresser drawer?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A poem.
(c) A gun.
(d) A book.
6. What does Gordon do for a living?
7. While in prison, what does Evey refuse to do?
(a) Sign a statement against V.
(b) Try to escape.
(d) Join the Party.
8. What animal is in Evey's prison cell?
(a) A fly.
(b) A rat.
(c) A cat.
(d) A bird.
9. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do?
(a) Move out of town.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Kill Harper.
(d) Find V.
10. What do the police find next to Delia's body?
(a) A gun.
(b) A note.
(c) A diary.
(d) A knife.
11. When Harper knocks on Gordon's door, where does Gordon tell Evey to hide?
(a) The attic.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The bedroom.
12. When V leaves Evey in the middle of a road, what does Evey find when she removes V's cape?
(a) A gun.
(b) V's dead body.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) A tape recorder.
13. Who does Mr. Finch punch?
14. What does V do that drives Prothero to madness?
(a) He plays the same record over and over.
(b) He interrogates him.
(c) He tortures him.
(d) He burns his dolls.
15. What is the bishop's name?
(a) Victor Burrows.
(b) George Lowell.
(c) Tony Lilliman.
(d) Harold Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Evey tortured while she is in prison?
2. Why does the government take Evey's father away?
3. What does the judy man do to the guests lined up on stage?
4. At the beginning of Book Two, Chapter One, who does Evey think that V might be?
5. Whom does V blame for England's current condition?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)