|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she sees Gordon's dead body, of whom does Evey have a flashback?
(a) No one.
(b) The leader.
(d) Her father.
2. In Evey's dream, who does the judy man turn out to be?
(a) The bishop.
(c) Her father.
3. What weapon does V use to rescue Evey in Chapter One?
(a) Tear gas.
(b) Smoke bomb.
4. With what do Surridge and the other scientists at Larkhill inject the prisoners?
(c) Growth hormone.
5. What does Evey retrieve from Gordon's dresser drawer?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A book.
(c) A poem.
(d) A gun.
6. What government official is at the Kitty-Kat Keller while Evey and Gordon are there?
(c) The Leader.
(d) Mr. Finch.
7. On his television broadcast, what does V say that the people of England lack?
8. At the beginning of Book Two, Chapter One, who does Evey think that V might be?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) A Jewish man.
(d) A Black man.
9. Who is the woman in the letter in a relationship with when her house is raided?
10. At the television station, who is really under the Guy Fawkes mask?
(a) Mr. Finch.
(b) The Leader.
11. On what date does V break into the television station?
(a) January Seventeenth.
(b) February Twenty-Third.
(c) February Fifteenth.
(d) February Sixth.
12. After V breaks into the TV station, how long does V say the people of England have to change their situation?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
13. What psalm does V recite as he murders the bishop?
14. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do?
(a) Kill Harper.
(b) Move out of town.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Find V.
15. On what date does Book Two, Chapter Seven begin?
(a) April 15, 1998.
(b) December 20, 1997.
(c) April 6, 1998.
(d) March 2, 1998.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman in the letter say is "all we have left in this place"?
2. On what date does V kill Delia and Derek?
3. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two?
4. What does Gordon do for a living?
5. What vice does the bishop have?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)