|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in prison, what does Evey refuse to do?
(a) Join the Party.
(c) Sign a statement against V.
(d) Try to escape.
2. What is the bishop's name?
(a) Victor Burrows.
(b) George Lowell.
(c) Tony Lilliman.
(d) Harold Jones.
3. Who is the hero on the television show that is playing when V breaks into the station?
(a) Wilbur White.
(b) Storm Saxon.
(c) Isaac Ivory.
(d) Percy Pure.
4. When Evey walks into a house after V leaves her in the street, what does she find?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A doll.
(c) A painting.
(d) A Bible.
5. What government official is at the Kitty-Kat Keller while Evey and Gordon are there?
(a) The Leader.
(b) Mr. Finch.
6. What is V's room number at Larkhill?
7. In her journal, who does Delia Surridge describe as "vulgar and unpleasant"?
(d) The priest.
8. What is the name of the woman who wrote the letter in prison?
9. What weapon does V use to rescue Evey in Chapter One?
(b) Smoke bomb.
(d) Tear gas.
10. What does Gordon ask Evey to do after they live together for a few months?
(a) Buy something from him.
(b) Move into his room.
(c) Make him breakfast.
(d) Move out of his house.
11. On what date does V kill the bishop?
(a) December Sixteenth.
(b) November Fifth.
(c) October Third.
(d) December Twentieth.
12. What does Gordon do for a living?
13. With what do Surridge and the other scientists at Larkhill inject the prisoners?
(c) Growth hormone.
14. In Evey's dream, what does the bedroom look like?
(a) Gordon's bedroom.
(b) The television station.
(c) The bishop's bedroom.
(d) The Shadow Gallery.
15. At the Kitty-Kat Keller, who says "I wish we were all dead!"?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date does V break into the television station?
2. What do the prison guards do to Evey after the show her the video?
3. When Harper knocks on Gordon's door, where does Gordon tell Evey to hide?
4. Why does the government take Evey's father away?
5. What does Harper use to kill Gordon?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)