|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Evey escapes from her cell, what does she find when she goes back into the interrogation room?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) Her belongings.
(c) A group of soldiers.
(d) Another letter.
2. Whom does V blame for England's current condition?
(a) The wealthy class.
(c) The common people.
3. How is Evey tortured while she is in prison?
(a) Cut with a knife.
(b) Dunked in water.
(d) Tied up tight.
4. When the car drives by Evey outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, what are the men inside talking about?
5. On what important date does V rescue Evey?
(a) The fifth of November.
(b) The third of September.
(c) The thirtieth of August.
(d) The tenth of June.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does V put in the communion wafer that he feeds the bishop?
2. In the letter Evey finds in prison, who is the woman's first love?
3. What weapon does V use to rescue Evey in Chapter One?
4. In the train station, who does V say that he is waiting for?
5. What is the name of the statue that V talks to?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)