|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does V say is his goal for Evey?
(a) To train her to kill.
(b) To free Evey of emotion.
(c) To pass his knowledge to her.
(d) To make her his partner.
2. What appears on Adam Susan's computer screen when Dominic comes to see him?
(a) A poem.
(b) The Party motto.
(d) V's logo.
3. How does V say that he knows what happened to Gordon?
(a) He did it himself.
(b) Gordon told him it would happen.
(c) He was present at the time.
(d) It happens to all convicts.
4. With whom does Mr. Finch reveal he has a relationship?
5. What does the Leader say to do to any looters who are caught during the riots?
(a) Arrest them.
(b) Shoot them.
(c) Bring them to him.
(d) Hang them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does V's laboratory contain?
2. What does V put in the communion wafer that he feeds the bishop?
3. What does Gordon do for a living?
4. How does Evey say she felt about being willing to die for her principles?
5. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)