|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Dominic reads the love letters, what does he tell Adam Susan?
(a) That he is handing in his resignation.
(b) Mr. Finch is planning to kill himself.
(c) V has constant access to Fate.
(d) That Conrad is planning a coup.
2. When Dominic reads the love letters found on the street, what does he realize?
(a) V knows the system.
(b) Mr. Finch is somehow involved.
(c) V is leaving him clues.
(d) V is going to attack him.
3. Who is the author of the book that Mr. Finch is reading?
(a) Arthur Koestler.
(b) Ivan Turgenev.
(c) Donald Barthelme.
(d) Niccolo Machiavelli.
4. In the train station, who does V say that he is waiting for?
(a) He will not say who.
(c) Mr. Finch.
(d) The Leader.
5. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
(a) Kill Creedy.
(b) Protect her husband.
(c) Keep Creedy from assuming power.
(d) Leave town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Directly after Evey leaves prison, how long does Dominic say it has been since V's last attack?
2. What does Rosemary ask to purchase from the store owner?
3. What is Mrs. Almond's first name?
4. What does the woman in the letter say is "all we have left in this place"?
5. What does the state refuse to give to Rosemary Almond?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)