Book 1, Chapter 1 | Book 1, Chapter 2
1. How old is Evey when the story begins?
2. Who does V rescue Evey from in Chapter One?
(a) A Noseman.
(b) A Fingerman.
(c) An Eyeman.
(d) The President.
3. What weapon does V use to rescue Evey in Chapter One?
(a) Smoke bomb.
(b) Tear gas.
4. On what important date does V rescue Evey?
(a) The fifth of November.
(b) The third of September.
(c) The tenth of June.
(d) The thirtieth of August.
5. What is the name of V's house?
(a) The Dark Mansion.
(b) The Shadow Gallery.
(c) The Blooming Flower.
(d) The Book Emporium.
6. What item does the voice of Fate collect?
Book 1, Chapter 3 | Book 1, Chapter 4
7. What does Mr. Finch think that V uses to kill George?
(a) His fingers.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
8. How old is Evey when her father is taken away?
9. Why does the government take Evey's father away?
(a) He was a thief.
(b) He was a murderer.
(c) He threatened to kill the President.
(d) He was a socialist.
This section contains 3,680 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)