Book 1, Chapter 1 | Book 1, Chapter 2
• V rescues Evey from some Fingermen, killing one in the process. He also bombs the Parliament building.
• The heads of government discuss how to destroy the dangerous V.
• The government has the voice of Fate (their public face) announce on the radio that the Parliament bombing was a planned demolition.
• V takes Evey to his home, which is full of forbidden art, books, and music.
• V boards a moving train and kills the man who is protecting the voice of Fate.
• Mr. Finch of the Nose is assigned to investigate V.
Book 1, Chapter 3 | Book 1, Chapter 4
• Mr. Finch investigates the murder on the train and Prothero's kidnapping, and seems deeply disturbed by V's attitude toward killing.
• V makes a model of Larkhill Resettlement Camp and imprisons Prothero there.
• The reader learns that V was once a prisoner at Larkhill, in a ward where "experiments" were...
This section contains 2,807 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)