|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Utz's servant?
2. What organization was the curator of the museum from?
(a) The masons.
(b) The KSC.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The FBI.
3. What color carnations does Urlik place on Utz's coffin?
4. What part of Prague do Utz and the narrator spend their afternoon strolling through?
(a) Stare Strana.
(b) Mala Strana.
(d) Vaclavske Namesti.
5. To where does Utz ship his porcelain?
(b) Ceske Krumlov.
(c) Ceske Krizove.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the easiest way to get an exit visa?
2. What does Utz's apartment overlook?
3. Who are the all trout at the restaurant reserved for?
4. What does Marta drink at breakfast?
5. What character from the bible was said to be a Golem?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Utz develop his theory about porcelain collecting?
2. What does Dr. Orlik do every time he sees a fly in the restaurant?
3. Who was Rabbi Loew?
4. Why does Dr. Orlik study the household fly?
5. How did Rabbi Loew use Yossel?
6. How does Rabbi Loew stop Yossel from running amok?
7. How does Utz say he was able to keep his porcelain collection?
8. How did Utz lose his temper with the secret police?
9. Why does the narrator's friend send him to meet Utz?
10. How could a rabbi destroy a golem?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)