|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city are the chairs in Utz's room from?
2. What covers Utz's coffin?
(a) Fox Gloves.
3. What organization was the curator of the museum from?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The masons.
(c) The KSC.
(d) The FBI.
4. What was the name of Rabbi Loew's golem?
5. What kind of bear is at the end of the table?
(a) A brown bear.
(b) A black bear.
(c) A sloth bear.
(d) A grizzly bear.
6. What does Utz's doctor prescribe him?
(a) A visit to the forest region.
(b) A visit to Utopia.
(c) A visit to the spa.
(d) A visit to the mountains.
7. What does the golems master remove from the golems head when all creatures rest?
(a) His teeth.
(b) The strip of metal.
(c) The key.
(d) His tongue.
8. What has the Director of the Rudolfine Museum placed on Utz's coffin?
(a) A bible.
(b) A condolence card.
(c) A rose.
(d) A wreath.
9. What did the secret police do in Utz'a flat for two weeks?
(a) Have a party.
(b) Destroy the porcelain.
(c) Take photograhs.
(d) Set up camera equipment.
10. Where does Utz meet the narrator?
(a) A park.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A bar.
11. What does Utz cram on his mirror backed shelves?
12. What does emet mean in Hebrew?
13. What does Pstruh mean in English?
14. What color carnations does Urlik place on Utz's coffin?
15. What does Utz own a spectacular collection of?
(a) Meissen porcelain.
(b) Gold coins.
(c) Bone china.
(d) China dolls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say is always possible in Prague?
2. What does a Golem have in his mouth or across his forehead?
3. To where does Utz ship his porcelain?
4. Who does Utz believe art collections should belong to?
5. What does Golem mean in Hebrew?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)