|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 (page 116 to end).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous explorer is referred to in this section?
(a) Christopher Columbus.
(b) Marco Polo.
(c) James Cook.
(d) John Thompson.
2. Why does Utz say he had his feet on both sides of the iron curtain?
(a) He was a pilot.
(b) He had investments in the West.
(c) He had family in West.
(d) He had a government job.
3. Where was the bear shot?
(c) The Black Forest.
4. What animal do Utz and Marta toast at the Hotel Bristol?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A cougar.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A grizzly bear.
5. Who did Utz help during the war?
(a) The Nazis.
(b) Gipsy friends.
(c) The British.
(d) Jewish friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city was the CapodiMonte factory set up?
2. Where do the narrator and Utz walk to?
3. Who does Utz think about alone in his apartment?
4. Who opened the first Porcelain factory in 1710?
5. What was the name of Utz's New York dealer?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)