|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 (page 116 to end).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Utz see a woman doing with her young son?
2. What story is Rabbi Loew associated with?
(a) The Music Master.
(b) The Golem.
(c) The Trial.
(d) The potters.
3. What does Utz say is one of life's pleasures?
(a) Children's laughter.
(b) Natural food.
(c) A woman's happiness.
(d) Business trade.
4. What does the the narrator's friend say artists in Prague will moan about?
(a) The totalitarian state.
(b) The Czech youth.
(c) The Russians.
(d) Lack of funds.
5. What does the bear symbolize?
(a) Communist rule.
(b) Family unity.
(d) The country's protector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization was the curator of the museum from?
2. What does the man from Utz's bank hand to Utz?
3. What does Pstruh mean in English?
4. What language does the old woman answer the narrator in?
5. What is Utz's bedside lampshade made from?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)