|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 (page 116 to end).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What used to be used as currency in Africa and Asia?
(a) Iron pieces.
(b) Cowrie beads.
2. What color is Utz's carpet?
3. Who did Utz help during the war?
(a) The British.
(b) Jewish friends.
(c) Gipsy friends.
(d) The Nazis.
4. Where does Marta tell the woman she is burying Utz?
(c) Mala Strana.
5. Where do the narrator and Utz walk to?
(a) Old Town Square.
(b) Wencelas Square.
(c) Namesti Miru.
(d) Mala Strana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does emet mean in Hebrew?
2. What room does the narrator ask to see?
3. What does Utz believe porcelain is the antidote to?
4. In what city does Utz meet Dr. Frankfurter?
5. What city does Utz meet the man from his bank?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)