|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (page 96 to page 115).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has paid for Orlik and Marta's breakfast at the Hotel Bristow?
2. What does the man from Utz's bank hand to Utz?
(a) A bag full of money.
(b) An envelope full of money.
(c) A postal order.
(d) A check.
3. Who is Utz's hero?
(a) King Louis III.
(c) Augustus the Strong.
(d) King Wencelas.
4. What does Marta drink at breakfast?
5. What does Utz believe porcelain is the antidote to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Utz say the search for gold was the search for?
2. How do Utz and Marta counter any microphones that may have been planted in the house?
3. What does Utz think the French have lost?
4. Where city did Utz rescue the Barcelona chairs from?
5. What city are the chairs in Utz's room from?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)