|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (page 96 to page 115).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has paid for Orlik and Marta's breakfast at the Hotel Bristow?
2. How does the narrator find the mood in the Soviet Union?
3. Who did Utz rescue Marta from?
(a) A prison guard.
(b) A mob.
(c) A KGB officer.
(d) An American officer.
4. In what city does Utz meet Dr. Frankfurter?
(c) New York.
5. Where does Orlik suggest he and Utz flee to?
(a) The west.
(b) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dr. Frankfurter's porcelain made?
2. What does the man from Utz's bank hand to Utz?
3. Why does Utz think Jews make good art collector?
4. What would Marta hide the hare or peasant under to get past the police?
5. What room does Marta withdraw to?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)