|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (page 96 to page 115).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does emet mean in Hebrew?
2. How does the narrator find the mood in the Soviet Union?
3. What is the name of the one exhibition open at the Rudolfine Museum?
(a) The Modern Chair.
(b) The Yard Stick.
(c) The Volkswagon.
(d) The Modern Toilet.
4. What is Vaclav waiting for outside the church?
(a) A priest.
(b) A date.
(c) A friend.
(d) A hearse.
5. What is the address of Kasper Joachim's apartment?
(a) 5 Sirroka Street.
(b) 14 Sarkova Street.
(c) 2 Krymska Street.
(d) 10 Pod Terebkou.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bottger's grandfather's occupation?
2. What does the narrator say Prague is compared to other European cities?
3. Why did the narrator go to Prague?
4. What did the Chinese teach that god was the body of?
5. What does met mean in Hebrew?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)