|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (page 96 to page 115).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the one exhibition open at the Rudolfine Museum?
(a) The Volkswagon.
(b) The Yard Stick.
(c) The Modern Toilet.
(d) The Modern Chair.
2. What does Utz disavow after Germany surrenders?
(a) His brother.
(b) His German family.
(c) His Nazi membership.
(d) His German passport.
3. What does Utz cram on his mirror backed shelves?
4. Who did Utz fantasize he would meet?
(a) A teenage girl.
(b) A lonely middle-aged women.
(c) A fun-loving American.
(d) A British heiress.
5. What does the blond woman throw out of the window?
(a) A lunch box.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A chicken leg.
(d) A snail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose tomb do the Hasids lay stone on?
2. What Asian country had a huge impact on European imagination?
3. What does Utz say is the same word as porcelain?
4. How does Utz want to use the money he has in Switzerland?
5. Why does Utz think Germany will lose the war?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)