|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (page 96 to page 115).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does porcella mean in Italian?
(a) Big man.
(b) Little sow.
(d) Fat pig.
2. How does Utz say the free world presented itself to him?
(a) A black hole.
(b) A volcano.
(c) An abyss.
(d) A heavenly light.
3. What does Utz see a woman doing with her young son?
4. What does Utz find disgusting about the woman's legs?
(a) They are too fat.
(b) They are unshaved.
(c) The are full of scabs.
(d) They are too skinny.
5. What was the name of Utz's New York dealer?
(a) Dr. Franfurter.
(b) Dr. Davis.
(c) Dr. Franz.
(d) Dr. Xerox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mood in Prague seem in comparison to the Soviet Union?
2. Which member of the secret police drops a porcelain piece on the floor?
3. What did the Chinese teach that god was the body of?
4. Who is Utz's hero?
5. What did Marco Polo call cowrie beads?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)