|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (page 96 to page 115).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Utz's hero?
(a) King Louis III.
(b) Augustus the Strong.
(c) King Wencelas.
2. Who does Utz believe art collections should belong to?
(b) The state.
(c) Private collectors.
(d) The community.
3. Who did Utz fantasize he would meet?
(a) A lonely middle-aged women.
(b) A teenage girl.
(c) A fun-loving American.
(d) A British heiress.
4. In which city was the CapodiMonte factory set up?
5. What does Utz think the French have lost?
(a) Their morals.
(b) Their taste.
(c) Their power.
(d) Their energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Utz say the free world presented itself to him?
2. What famous event is almost a year away?
3. What does Utz own a spectacular collection of?
4. What does the narrator feel in the young people they pass?
5. What religion did Utz's grandmother convert to?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)