|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (page 96 to page 115).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the address of Kasper Joachim's apartment?
(a) 2 Krymska Street.
(b) 10 Pod Terebkou.
(c) 5 Sirroka Street.
(d) 14 Sarkova Street.
2. What does Utz say it is too late for a woman to love him for?
(a) His taste.
(b) His looks.
(c) His morals.
(d) His money.
3. What does Utz believe alchemy was?
(a) A form of mediatation.
(b) A mystical exercise.
(c) A religious ceremony.
(d) A spiritual cominf.
4. What does porcella mean in Italian?
(a) Fat pig.
(b) Little sow.
(c) Big man.
5. Where was the bear shot?
(c) The Black Forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Utz's grandmother live?
2. What does Utz believe porcelain is the antidote to?
3. What room does Marta withdraw to?
4. On what special day did Yossel run amok?
5. What do the customs men take from Utz?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)