|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 (page 59 to page 95).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Utz start to watch in the cinema twice a week?
(a) Hollywood films.
(b) Japanese films.
(c) Chinese films.
(d) Soviet films.
2. Why does Utz think Jews make good art collector?
(a) They could alway do it undisturbed.
(b) They know the value of life.
(c) It made them popular.
(d) It is forbidden to them.
3. Who has paid for Orlik and Marta's breakfast at the Hotel Bristow?
4. What is the figure of Pulchinella being fed by a young boy?
5. What language does Utz mumble loud enough for the blonde woman to hear?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Utz say the free world presented itself to him?
2. What does Utz see a woman doing with her young son?
3. Why did the narrator go to Prague?
4. What organization was the curator of the museum from?
5. What does Utz's apartment overlook?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)