|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 (page 59 to page 95).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator say is devoted to Utz?
2. Who did Utz help during the war?
(a) Gipsy friends.
(b) The British.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) Jewish friends.
3. How does the narrator describe Utz's face?
4. Where is Dr. Frankfurter's porcelain made?
(b) New York.
5. Where city did Utz rescue the Barcelona chairs from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Utz's carpet?
2. Who has paid for Orlik and Marta's breakfast at the Hotel Bristow?
3. Which political group has laid a wreath on Utz's coffin?
4. What is the address of Kasper Joachim's apartment?
5. What does Utz say it is too late for a woman to love him for?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)