|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (page 27 to page 58).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Rabbi Loew's golem?
2. How does the narrator describe Utz's eyes?
3. What does Utz's doctor prescribe him?
(a) A visit to the spa.
(b) A visit to the forest region.
(c) A visit to the mountains.
(d) A visit to Utopia.
4. What does the bear symbolize?
(a) Communist rule.
(b) The country's protector.
(d) Family unity.
5. Why did the narrator go to Prague?
(a) For historical research.
(b) To study at university.
(c) To oust the Communist government.
(d) As a spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Orlik suggest he and Utz flee to?
2. What city does Utz live in?
3. Who does Utz believe art collections should belong to?
4. How does Utz want to use the money he has in Switzerland?
5. What does the narrator say is always possible in Prague?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)