|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (page 27 to page 58).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization was the curator of the museum from?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The masons.
(d) The KSC.
2. What is the address of Kasper Joachim's apartment?
(a) 10 Pod Terebkou.
(b) 14 Sarkova Street.
(c) 5 Sirroka Street.
(d) 2 Krymska Street.
3. How does the narrator describe Utz's face?
4. What does Utz's doctor prescribe him?
(a) A visit to Utopia.
(b) A visit to the forest region.
(c) A visit to the mountains.
(d) A visit to the spa.
5. What part of Prague do Utz and the narrator spend their afternoon strolling through?
(a) Stare Strana.
(b) Vaclavske Namesti.
(c) Mala Strana.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Utz want to use the money he has in Switzerland?
2. What did Utz plan with care?
3. What does the bear symbolize?
4. What does Utz spend hours doing in Dresden?
5. What does Golem mean in Hebrew?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)