|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (page 27 to page 58).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Utz start to watch in the cinema twice a week?
(a) Japanese films.
(b) Soviet films.
(c) Chinese films.
(d) Hollywood films.
2. To where does Utz ship his porcelain?
(b) Ceske Krizove.
(c) Ceske Krumlov.
3. What does the narrator say is always possible in Prague?
(b) Crazy love.
(c) The supernatural.
4. What city does Utz live in?
5. What did Utz plan with care?
(a) His film.
(b) His book.
(c) His death.
(d) His funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does Utz say he still had money?
2. What is Orlik's specialty since stopping his studies of mammoths?
3. What organization was the curator of the museum from?
4. Where was the bear shot?
5. What does a Golem have in his mouth or across his forehead?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)