|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (page 27 to page 58).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stands at the far end of the table in Hotel Bristol?
(a) A stuffed horse.
(b) A stuffed wolf.
(c) A stuffed bear.
(d) A stuffed bird.
2. Who are the all trout at the restaurant reserved for?
(a) The Communist party members.
(b) The shop keepers.
(c) The American officials.
(d) The Government officials.
3. On what special day did Yossel run amok?
4. What does the narrator say Prague is compared to other European cities?
(a) The darkest.
(b) The most beautiful.
(c) The ugliest.
(d) The most mysterious.
5. Why does Utz think Jews make good art collector?
(a) They know the value of life.
(b) It made them popular.
(c) It is forbidden to them.
(d) They could alway do it undisturbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color carnations does Urlik place on Utz's coffin?
2. What does Utz slam on to the desk when someone questions his racial purity?
3. How does the narrator describe Utz's face?
4. What part of Prague do Utz and the narrator spend their afternoon strolling through?
5. Where does Utz meet the narrator?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)