|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (page 27 to page 58).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Utz think Germany will lose the war?
(a) Only Germany believes in Fascism.
(b) Hitler's star will soon fade.
(c) Invaders usually come to grief.
(d) Germany does not have enough fire power.
2. What organization was the curator of the museum from?
(a) The KSC.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The masons.
(d) The KGB.
3. Which member of the secret police drops a porcelain piece on the floor?
(a) The Pimpled lout.
(b) The museum curator.
(c) The drug dealer.
(d) The photographer.
4. What does Utz start to watch in the cinema twice a week?
(a) Hollywood films.
(b) Chinese films.
(c) Soviet films.
(d) Japanese films.
5. What does Utz cram on his mirror backed shelves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers the narrator and Utz snacks?
2. How does Utz want to use the money he has in Switzerland?
3. Who does Utz believe art collections should belong to?
4. What does the narrator say is always possible in Prague?
5. What does Utz slam on to the desk when someone questions his racial purity?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)