|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (page 27 to page 58).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Utz meet the narrator?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bar.
(c) A park.
(d) A cafe.
2. Where do Orlik and Marta go for breakfast?
(a) The Hotel Bristol.
(b) Cafe Louvre
(d) The Golden Gate.
3. Who does Utz believe art collections should belong to?
(a) The state.
(b) Private collectors.
(c) The community.
4. Where did Utz's grandmother live?
(b) Ceske Krizove.
(d) Ceske Krumlov.
5. What character from the bible was said to be a Golem?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal did Orlik study for thirty years?
2. What does Utz start to watch in the cinema twice a week?
3. What was the name of Rabbi Loew's golem?
4. What city are the chairs in Utz's room from?
5. What does Utz's doctor prescribe him?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)