|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1 (through page 27).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Utz ship his porcelain?
(a) Ceske Krumlov.
(d) Ceske Krizove.
2. What kind of bear is at the end of the table?
(a) A grizzly bear.
(b) A sloth bear.
(c) A brown bear.
(d) A black bear.
3. Which political group has laid a wreath on Utz's coffin?
(a) The Bolsheviks.
(b) The Nihilists.
(c) The Liberals.
(d) The Nazis.
4. What has the Director of the Rudolfine Museum placed on Utz's coffin?
(a) A rose.
(b) A wreath.
(c) A condolence card.
(d) A bible.
5. What does Utz disavow after Germany surrenders?
(a) His brother.
(b) His German passport.
(c) His German family.
(d) His Nazi membership.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Utz believe art collections should belong to?
2. What does Utz start to watch in the cinema twice a week?
3. What is the address of Kasper Joachim's apartment?
4. What does Utz spend hours doing in Dresden?
5. What covers Utz's coffin?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)