|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 (page 116 to end).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion did Utz's grandmother convert to?
2. What famous explorer is referred to in this section?
(a) Marco Polo.
(b) John Thompson.
(c) James Cook.
(d) Christopher Columbus.
3. What was Bottger's grandfather's occupation?
4. What do Utz's old mistresses all want to see before Marta buries Utz?
(a) His chest.
(b) His moustache.
(c) His Italian suit.
(d) His porcelain collection.
5. What does Utz say it is too late for a woman to love him for?
(a) His taste.
(b) His money.
(c) His morals.
(d) His looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Utz say the search for gold was the search for?
2. How does the narrator describe Utz's eyes?
3. Who does the narrator say is devoted to Utz?
4. Who has promised to make the narrator rich if he find Utz's porcelain collection?
5. What does Utz suggest he and the narrator do?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)