|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 (page 116 to end).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meat does Marta serve Utz and the narrator?
2. Where does Marta tell the women she is holding Utz's funeral?
(a) The Church of St. Nikolaus.
(b) The Church of St. Sigismund.
(c) The Church of St. Tomas.
(d) The Church of St. Jacob.
3. Who works at the National Museum in the mornings?
(c) Dr. Frankfurter.
4. Who did Utz fantasize he would meet?
(a) A British heiress.
(b) A lonely middle-aged women.
(c) A fun-loving American.
(d) A teenage girl.
5. What is Orlik's specialty since stopping his studies of mammoths?
(a) The common housefly.
(b) The bee.
(c) The dragonfly.
(d) The wasp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Utz believe porcelain is the antidote to?
2. How does Utz say the free world presented itself to him?
3. What language does the old woman answer the narrator in?
4. Who is Marta toasting at four pm?
5. What part of Czechoslovakia did Marta go back to after Utz's death?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)