|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 (page 116 to end).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the narrator and Utz walk to?
(a) Wencelas Square.
(b) Mala Strana.
(c) Old Town Square.
(d) Namesti Miru.
2. What room does Marta withdraw to?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The games room.
(d) The lounge.
3. What drink do Marta and Utz get drunk on?
4. How does the narrator describe the main room in Utz's apartment?
5. What does Utz say is one of life's pleasures?
(a) Children's laughter.
(b) Natural food.
(c) A woman's happiness.
(d) Business trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Utz and Marta counter any microphones that may have been planted in the house?
2. What does Golem mean in Hebrew?
3. What did Marco Polo call cowrie beads?
4. What does Utz say it is too late for a woman to love him for?
5. Which member of the secret police drops a porcelain piece on the floor?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)