|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (page 27 to page 58).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what special day did Yossel run amok?
2. Where does Utz meet the narrator?
(a) A park.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A bar.
3. What does met mean in Hebrew?
4. What does Utz own a spectacular collection of?
(a) Meissen porcelain.
(b) Bone china.
(c) China dolls.
(d) Gold coins.
5. What race does Utz consider himself to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Utz say he felt when the secret police left his apartment?
2. What does Utz's apartment overlook?
3. What city does Utz live in?
4. What does emet mean in Hebrew?
5. What has the Director of the Rudolfine Museum placed on Utz's coffin?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)