|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 (page 59 to page 95).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Utz admit to storing in a vault at a Swiss bank?
2. What did the secret police do in Utz'a flat for two weeks?
(a) Destroy the porcelain.
(b) Take photograhs.
(c) Set up camera equipment.
(d) Have a party.
3. Where does Orlik suggest he and Utz flee to?
(a) The west.
(d) South America.
4. How does the narrator describe Utz's face?
5. What kind of animal did Orlik study for thirty years?
(d) Sabre tooth tigers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Golem mean in Hebrew?
2. What does the boy do when the blonde woman touches him?
3. What does Utz disavow after Germany surrenders?
4. What does the narrator say is always possible in Prague?
5. How does Utz want to use the money he has in Switzerland?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)