|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 (page 59 to page 95).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Golem mean in Hebrew?
2. What room does Marta withdraw to?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The games room.
(d) The lounge.
3. What kind of bear is at the end of the table?
(a) A sloth bear.
(b) A black bear.
(c) A grizzly bear.
(d) A brown bear.
4. Who offers the narrator and Utz snacks?
5. What does Utz start to watch in the cinema twice a week?
(a) Chinese films.
(b) Japanese films.
(c) Hollywood films.
(d) Soviet films.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Marta hide the hare or peasant under to get past the police?
2. What season does Utz say provided the happiest times?
3. What does the the narrator's friend say artists in Prague will moan about?
4. Why does Utz say he had his feet on both sides of the iron curtain?
5. What does Marta drink at breakfast?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)