|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 (page 59 to page 95).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vaclav waiting for outside the church?
(a) A hearse.
(b) A date.
(c) A friend.
(d) A priest.
2. What piece does Utz tell the narrator he smuggled into Czechslovakia?
(a) The Haremetta.
(b) The Augustus.
(c) The Yardly.
(d) The Pulchinella.
3. What does emet mean in Hebrew?
4. What city does Utz meet the man from his bank?
5. Who did Utz rescue Marta from?
(a) An American officer.
(b) A KGB officer.
(c) A mob.
(d) A prison guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Utz disavow after Germany surrenders?
2. What does the golems master remove from the golems head when all creatures rest?
3. What does the bear symbolize?
4. What does Golem mean in Hebrew?
5. What does a Golem have in his mouth or across his forehead?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)