|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 (page 59 to page 95).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Utz meet the man from his bank?
2. What does Utz start to watch in the cinema twice a week?
(a) Japanese films.
(b) Hollywood films.
(c) Chinese films.
(d) Soviet films.
3. What does Utz's doctor prescribe him?
(a) A visit to the forest region.
(b) A visit to the mountains.
(c) A visit to the spa.
(d) A visit to Utopia.
4. To where does Utz ship his porcelain?
(b) Ceske Krumlov.
(d) Ceske Krizove.
5. Who does Utz believe art collections should belong to?
(b) Private collectors.
(c) The community.
(d) The state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy do when the blonde woman touches him?
2. What stands at the far end of the table in Hotel Bristol?
3. In what country does Utz say he still had money?
4. What city does Utz live in?
5. What story is Rabbi Loew associated with?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)