|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 (page 59 to page 95).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Marta toasting at four pm?
(c) The bear.
(d) The Bolsheviks.
2. What kind of bear is at the end of the table?
(a) A grizzly bear.
(b) A brown bear.
(c) A black bear.
(d) A sloth bear.
3. What German city does Utz's grandmother send him to?
4. Where city did Utz rescue the Barcelona chairs from?
5. What did Utz plan with care?
(a) His book.
(b) His funeral.
(c) His death.
(d) His film.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has paid for Orlik and Marta's breakfast at the Hotel Bristow?
2. What city would Utz go to during mushroom season?
3. What is the name of the river that runs through Prague?
4. What does a Golem have in his mouth or across his forehead?
5. How does the narrator describe Utz's eyes?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)