|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (page 96 to page 115).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Utz say people once believed Crystals turned into?
2. What piece does Utz tell the narrator he smuggled into Czechslovakia?
(a) The Augustus.
(b) The Haremetta.
(c) The Yardly.
(d) The Pulchinella.
3. What does the man from Utz's bank hand to Utz?
(a) A bag full of money.
(b) A check.
(c) A postal order.
(d) An envelope full of money.
4. Who is Utz's hero?
(a) King Louis III.
(c) King Wencelas.
(d) Augustus the Strong.
5. What room does Marta withdraw to?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The lounge.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The games room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Utz say he sleeps soundly in?
2. What does Utz's robe have on its shoulder?
3. What famous explorer is referred to in this section?
4. What room does the narrator ask to see?
5. Who does Utz think about alone in his apartment?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)