|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (page 96 to page 115).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Utz say he sleeps soundly in?
2. What city are the chairs in Utz's room from?
3. What language does Utz mumble loud enough for the blonde woman to hear?
4. What used to be used as currency in Africa and Asia?
(c) Cowrie beads.
(d) Iron pieces.
5. What does Utz cram on his mirror backed shelves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Utz think Jews make good art collector?
2. What does Pstruh mean in English?
3. What famous event is almost a year away?
4. What kind of animal did Orlik study for thirty years?
5. What does Utz believe porcelain is the antidote to?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)