|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (page 96 to page 115).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body did the Christian equate gold to?
2. What is the collar of Utz's bathrobe made from?
(a) Ostrich plumes.
(b) Monkey fur.
(c) Bear fur.
(d) Emu feathers.
3. What did the secret police do in Utz'a flat for two weeks?
(a) Set up camera equipment.
(b) Take photograhs.
(c) Have a party.
(d) Destroy the porcelain.
4. What does Pstruh mean in English?
5. What does Utz cram on his mirror backed shelves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Utz say he sleeps soundly in?
2. What famous explorer is referred to in this section?
3. What meat does Marta serve Utz and the narrator?
4. Who is Utz's hero?
5. What race does Utz consider himself to be?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)