Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mother's connection to Mrs. Gerber?
(a) They worked in the same factory.
(b) Mrs. Gerber's husband was in the same battalion as Father.
(c) They knew each other from childhood.
(d) They taught in the same school.
2. To whom did Piri entrust a letter to her parents?
(b) Her grandmother.
3. What was the ultimatum the German soldiers gave Mr. Hirsch?
(a) Give up the Jews in hiding, or his family would be beaten and raped.
(b) Pay a large sum, or the religious leaders would be killed.
(c) Betray the Jews in the town or have the entire town destroyed.
(d) Leave Beregszasz or be killed.
4. Why was the narrator sent to Komjaty?
(a) To spend time with her grandmother.
(b) To find her parents.
(c) To flee the Nazis.
(d) To fight the Nazis.
5. What did mother express concern over?
(a) Rozsi's plans to go to America.
(b) Piri's relationship with her teacher.
(c) Rozsi's social life.
(d) Piri's interest in boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Mother and Piri hear were likely in the procession somewhere?
2. How did Mother change after her trip outside the city?
3. How did this change things for Piri's family?
4. How did Piri help Farenc?
5. Where were Father and Lajos at the beginning of Chapter 7?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)