|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother was going to inquire into _________________.
(a) Whether to tell her husband.
(b) Whether she should make a complaint to the authorities.
(c) Whether she could still escape to the country.
(d) Whether she could still send the children to America.
2. How did the war affect Piri's father's position?
(a) He was promoted.
(b) He was drafted.
(c) He was demoted.
(d) He was fired.
3. Which country's lead does Piri say Hungary followed in instituting strict Anti-Semite laws?
4. Why was the narrator sent to Komjaty?
(a) To flee the Nazis.
(b) To fight the Nazis.
(c) To find her parents.
(d) To spend time with her grandmother.
5. What did Piri get to do when she arrived in Beregszasz?
(a) Hold her sister.
(b) Go back to school.
(c) Take care of the animals.
(d) Work for the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Piri characterize the German invasion of Hungary?
2. What did the family name the goat?
3. What did the woman find in the place Mother took her to?
4. What was Farenc riding when Piri met him?
5. What did Mother give Piri now that she was in the city?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)