|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the former name of the building Louis' owns?
2. Which character looked down on possessions?
3. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
4. How does Mitchell remain out of the loop in Peggy's story?
5. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What happens in "I Blame it all on Mama"?
2. Who is Philippa Schuyler?
3. Describe Hugh Flood's thoughts about death.
This section contains 1,026 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)