|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dockery disapprove of?
2. What is Andrew Zimmers called?
3. How long has Mike been sober?
4. What is the name of the bayman Andrews introduces Mitchell to?
5. Where do Mitchell and Zimmers have chowder?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Is Up in the Old Hotel and Other Stories a motivational collection? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Which story in Up in the Old Hotel and Other Stories is the most remarkable? How does Mitchell make this story remarkable?
Essay Topic 3
Why did Mitchell choose these stories to be in this collection? Focus on and analyze three stories to answer this question.
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)