Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
2. In "Rats on the Waterfront," how were the rats brought in?
3. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
4. What was Peggy self-conscious about?
5. Which description matches the painting Joe was in?
What role does the theme of anger play in Up in the Old Hotel and Other Stories? Describe at least three ways in which Mitchell develops this theme.
Who is the intended audience of Up in the Old Hotel and Other Stories? How do you know? Analyze the role diction and other literary devices play in shaping an ideal audience for this collection of short stories.
Which story in Up in the Old Hotel and Other Stories is the most remarkable? How does Mitchell make this story remarkable?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)