|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man in love with Peggy?
2. What did Dockery disapprove of?
(b) Writing as a career choice.
(c) Animals used in farming.
3. What crop does Dockery farm?
4. What is Ellory's natural talent?
(a) Giving speeches.
5. What does "The Bottom of the Harbor" describe?
(a) The field of marine biology.
(b) Ocean beds.
(c) Going fishing.
(d) Ocean animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story about Mr. Hunter's grave, who admits to enjoying cemetery walks?
2. What did Mitchell call Dockery?
3. What is the former name of the building Louis' owns?
4. Which sentence best describes the way Mitchell wrote Hugh Flood as a subject?
5. What industry was Louis' family in before he moved?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)