Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
(a) Louis Martinez.
(b) Louis Carter.
(c) Louis Morino.
(d) Louis Mitchell.
2. In "Rats on the Waterfront," how were the rats brought in?
(a) As a terrorist attack.
(b) Accidentally, on foreign ships.
(c) As a way to get rid of other species.
(d) A unknowing farmer released them.
3. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
(a) She dropped out of school.
(b) She killed her father.
(c) She killed her sister.
(d) She insulted a child.
4. What was Peggy self-conscious about?
(a) A strange shaped nose.
(b) A birthmark.
(c) A bald spot.
(d) A scar.
5. Which description matches the painting Joe was in?
(a) He was naked.
(b) He was covered in paint.
(c) He was covered in trash.
(d) He was wearing a business suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was it illegal for people to harvest the bay in Andrew's story?
2. What is the name of the bayman Andrews introduces Mitchell to?
3. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
4. What industry was Louis' family in before he moved?
5. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)