|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
(c) Full mooners.
2. Where did Gould want 2/3 of his manuscript to go?
(d) Writing Museum.
3. What is Ellory's natural talent?
(d) Giving speeches.
4. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
(a) A bull.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(c) A horse.
(d) A truck.
5. The painter who painted Joe imagined that he was which of the following?
(a) An artist.
(b) An exhibitionist.
(c) An angry person.
(d) A hermit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
2. Which description matches the painting Joe was in?
3. Why was it illegal for people to harvest the bay in Andrew's story?
4. What is Andrew Zimmers called?
5. In "On the Wagon," what did the man need to do to keep his job?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)