|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Gould want 1/2 of his manuscript to go?
2. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
(a) A sad reminder.
(b) A wake up call.
(c) A fun playmate.
(d) A nuisance.
3. What did Dockery disapprove of?
(b) Animals used in farming.
(d) Writing as a career choice.
4. Which sentence best describes the way Mitchell wrote Hugh Flood as a subject?
(a) He is an unreal character.
(b) He is a very realistic character.
(c) He is a compilation of characters.
(d) He never existed.
5. What is the name of the dragger captain Mitchell meets?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Peggy work?
2. What hotel did Hugh Flood live in?
3. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
4. What is Andrew Zimmers called?
5. What is the name of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)