|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
(a) A fun playmate.
(b) A wake up call.
(c) A sad reminder.
(d) A nuisance.
2. What crop does Dockery farm?
3. Why was it illegal for people to harvest the bay in Andrew's story?
(a) The water was unsafe.
(b) It was in a strange boundary area.
(c) It was barren.
(d) It was polluted.
4. In "I Blame it all on Mama," what did the woman do when Mitchell asked her about her drinking?
(a) She slapped him.
(b) She answered him politely.
(c) She ignored him.
(d) She laughed at him.
5. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Cusack receive as a gift?
2. Which sentence best describes the way Mitchell wrote Hugh Flood as a subject?
3. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
4. What is the occupation of the man in love with Peggy?
5. In "Rats on the Waterfront," how were the rats brought in?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)