|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Joe's death, how did Mitchell feel about him?
(a) He thought he was too angry.
(b) He lost interest in him.
(c) He became interested again.
(d) He wanted to respect his privacy.
2. In the story about Mr. Hunter's grave, who admits to enjoying cemetery walks?
3. Which description matches that of Mr. Hunter's mother?
(a) She was born into slavery.
(b) She was from Russia.
(c) She was born into a rich plantation family.
(d) She was from Colombia.
4. What is the name of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
(a) Charming Louie's.
(b) Fat Louie's.
(c) Rich Louie's.
(d) Sloppy Louie's.
5. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
(a) Retired teacher.
(b) Retired house-wrecker.
(c) Retired artist.
(d) Retired student.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Rats on the Waterfront," how were the rats brought in?
2. How does Mitchell remain out of the loop in Peggy's story?
3. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
4. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
5. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)