|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Hugh Flood at the time the events Mitchell writes about occurred?
2. What did Mitchell call Dockery?
3. What did Louis and Mitchell see in the third and fourth stories of the restaurant?
(b) Stored food.
(d) Crates and boxes.
4. In which year did Hugh Floor believe he would die?
5. What is the name of the main subject of "I Blame it all on Mama"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
2. What does "The Bottom of the Harbor" describe?
3. Where did Gould want 1/2 of his manuscript to go?
4. What is the former name of the building Louis' owns?
5. What did Dockery disapprove of?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)