|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
(a) She killed her sister.
(b) She killed her father.
(c) She insulted a child.
(d) She dropped out of school.
2. In the story about Mr. Hunter's grave, who admits to enjoying cemetery walks?
3. Which description matches the painting Joe was in?
(a) He was covered in paint.
(b) He was covered in trash.
(c) He was naked.
(d) He was wearing a business suit.
4. What event does Mr. Cusack consider exciting?
(a) Half moon.
(b) Solar eclipse.
(c) Full moon.
(d) Lunar eclipse.
5. In which year did Hugh Floor believe he would die?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Mike been sober?
2. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
3. What kind of life did Joe Gould lead?
4. What is the former name of the building Louis' owns?
5. Where did Gould want 1/2 of his manuscript to go?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)