|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Hugh Flood at the time the events Mitchell writes about occurred?
2. What is the name of the dragger captain Mitchell meets?
3. Who is the owner of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
(a) Louis Martinez.
(b) Louis Morino.
(c) Louis Carter.
(d) Louis Mitchell.
4. Who is the main "character" in the story called "The Kind Old Blonde"?
5. In the story about Mr. Hunter's grave, who admits to enjoying cemetery walks?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of his projected death, how old would Hugh Flood be?
2. What kind of life did Joe Gould lead?
3. What is the occupation of the man in love with Peggy?
4. How does Mitchell remain out of the loop in Peggy's story?
5. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)