|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bayman Andrews introduces Mitchell to?
2. What kind of life did Joe Gould lead?
(a) He lived as an introverted hermit.
(b) He lived as a college student for his entire life.
(c) He lived as a bum.
(d) He lived as a servant in a rich man's house.
3. What is Andrew Zimmers called?
(a) Ocean worshipper.
(b) Ocean lover.
(c) Shellfish hunter.
(d) Shelffish protector.
4. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
5. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
(a) She insulted a child.
(b) She killed her sister.
(c) She dropped out of school.
(d) She killed her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Cusack receive as a gift?
2. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
3. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
4. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
5. How long has Mike been sober?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)