|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Joe's death, how did Mitchell feel about him?
(a) He lost interest in him.
(b) He wanted to respect his privacy.
(c) He thought he was too angry.
(d) He became interested again.
2. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
(b) Full mooners.
3. What kind of life did Joe Gould lead?
(a) He lived as a bum.
(b) He lived as an introverted hermit.
(c) He lived as a college student for his entire life.
(d) He lived as a servant in a rich man's house.
4. What was Peggy self-conscious about?
(a) A birthmark.
(b) A scar.
(c) A strange shaped nose.
(d) A bald spot.
5. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
2. What does "The Bottom of the Harbor" describe?
3. Which description matches the painting Joe was in?
4. In "I Blame it all on Mama," what did the woman do when Mitchell asked her about her drinking?
5. What is the name of the bayman Andrews introduces Mitchell to?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)