|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Rats on the Waterfront," how were the rats brought in?
(a) As a way to get rid of other species.
(b) Accidentally, on foreign ships.
(c) As a terrorist attack.
(d) A unknowing farmer released them.
2. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
3. Who is in love with Peggy?
4. What did Mitchell call Dockery?
5. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
(a) Ponderosa Avenue.
(b) Clambake Avenue.
(c) Emmons Avenue.
(d) Grant Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "On the Wagon," what is the name of the man's girlfriend?
2. In "I Blame it all on Mama," what did the woman do when Mitchell asked her about her drinking?
3. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
4. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
5. What was Mr. Cusack obsessed with?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)