|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
2. After Joe's death, how did Mitchell feel about him?
(a) He wanted to respect his privacy.
(b) He lost interest in him.
(c) He became interested again.
(d) He thought he was too angry.
3. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
(d) Fish market.
4. How old was Hugh Flood at the time the events Mitchell writes about occurred?
5. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
(a) Candy store.
(d) Candle shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
2. Who is the owner of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
3. What was Peggy self-conscious about?
4. The painter who painted Joe imagined that he was which of the following?
5. What is the former name of the building Louis' owns?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)