|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man in love with Peggy?
2. Why was it illegal for people to harvest the bay in Andrew's story?
(a) It was barren.
(b) It was in a strange boundary area.
(c) The water was unsafe.
(d) It was polluted.
3. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
(a) Retired house-wrecker.
(b) Retired teacher.
(c) Retired artist.
(d) Retired student.
4. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
(a) A horse.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(c) A truck.
(d) A bull.
5. At the time of his projected death, how old would Hugh Flood be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Gould want 2/3 of his manuscript to go?
2. What is the name of the man who guessed Hugh Flood would die soon?
3. What kind of life did Joe Gould lead?
4. What is Andrew Zimmers called?
5. What is the name of the bayman Andrews introduces Mitchell to?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)