|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who guessed Hugh Flood would die soon?
(a) Mr. Margit.
(b) Mr. Morrow.
(c) Mr. Mayen.
(d) Mr. Mooney.
2. What industry was Louis' family in before he moved?
3. What does "The Bottom of the Harbor" describe?
(a) Ocean animals.
(b) Ocean beds.
(c) Going fishing.
(d) The field of marine biology.
4. What is the name of the main person in "On the Wagon"?
5. What did Mr. Cusack receive as a gift?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Gould want 1/2 of his manuscript to go?
2. In "I Blame it all on Mama," what did the woman do when Mitchell asked her about her drinking?
3. The painter who painted Joe imagined that he was which of the following?
4. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
5. In "On the Wagon," what did the man need to do to keep his job?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)