|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
(b) Her boss.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A man who had a crush on her.
2. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
(a) My Golden Gate.
(b) My Blue Heaven.
(c) My Golden Hills.
(d) My Red Hell.
3. What is the occupation of the man in love with Peggy?
4. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
(a) A nuisance.
(b) A sad reminder.
(c) A fun playmate.
(d) A wake up call.
5. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
2. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
3. Why was it illegal for people to harvest the bay in Andrew's story?
4. The painter who painted Joe imagined that he was which of the following?
5. In "On the Wagon," what is the name of the man's girlfriend?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)