|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Peggy self-conscious about?
(a) A scar.
(b) A bald spot.
(c) A birthmark.
(d) A strange shaped nose.
2. At the time of his projected death, how old would Hugh Flood be?
3. Which description matches the painting Joe was in?
(a) He was covered in trash.
(b) He was covered in paint.
(c) He was naked.
(d) He was wearing a business suit.
4. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
5. In the story about Mr. Hunter's grave, who admits to enjoying cemetery walks?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Hugh Flood at the time the events Mitchell writes about occurred?
2. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
3. What does "The Bottom of the Harbor" describe?
4. In "On the Wagon," what did the man need to do to keep his job?
5. Which sentence best describes the way Mitchell wrote Hugh Flood as a subject?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)