|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
(a) My Golden Gate.
(b) My Golden Hills.
(c) My Red Hell.
(d) My Blue Heaven.
2. What is the name of the community with the run-down cemetery?
(a) Forest Lawn.
(b) Golden Hill Grounds.
(c) Savannah Sandy.
(d) Sandy Ground.
3. Which description matches the painting Joe was in?
(a) He was wearing a business suit.
(b) He was naked.
(c) He was covered in trash.
(d) He was covered in paint.
4. Where did Joe feel most at home?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
(b) Candle shop.
(d) Candy store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crop does Dockery farm?
2. What is Andrew Zimmers called?
3. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
4. After Joe's death, how did Mitchell feel about him?
5. How old was Louis when he moved to America?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)