|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Mr. Cusack consider exciting?
(a) Full moon.
(b) Lunar eclipse.
(c) Solar eclipse.
(d) Half moon.
2. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
(a) Retired teacher.
(b) Retired artist.
(c) Retired student.
(d) Retired house-wrecker.
3. Who does Peggy ask to walk her home?
(b) A little girl.
4. In "I Blame it all on Mama," what did the woman do when Mitchell asked her about her drinking?
(a) She slapped him.
(b) She answered him politely.
(c) She ignored him.
(d) She laughed at him.
5. After Joe's death, how did Mitchell feel about him?
(a) He wanted to respect his privacy.
(b) He became interested again.
(c) He thought he was too angry.
(d) He lost interest in him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
2. What does "The Bottom of the Harbor" describe?
3. Why was it illegal for people to harvest the bay in Andrew's story?
4. What did Mr. Cusack receive as a gift?
5. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)