|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hotel did Hugh Flood live in?
(a) The Islander.
(b) The Hartford.
(c) The Pacific.
(d) Holiday Inn.
2. Who does Peggy ask to walk her home?
(a) A little girl.
3. In the story about Mr. Hunter's grave, who admits to enjoying cemetery walks?
4. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
(a) Full mooners.
5. After Joe's death, how did Mitchell feel about him?
(a) He wanted to respect his privacy.
(b) He became interested again.
(c) He lost interest in him.
(d) He thought he was too angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Peggy self-conscious about?
2. How old was Louis when he moved to America?
3. In "I Blame it all on Mama," what did the woman do when Mitchell asked her about her drinking?
4. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
5. Which description matches that of Mr. Hunter's mother?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)