|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main subject of "I Blame it all on Mama"?
2. Who is the owner of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
(a) Louis Mitchell.
(b) Louis Martinez.
(c) Louis Carter.
(d) Louis Morino.
3. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
(a) Her boss.
(b) A man who had a crush on her.
(c) A little girl.
4. What is the occupation of the man in love with Peggy?
5. Where do Mitchell and Zimmers have chowder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main person in "On the Wagon"?
2. In "Rats on the Waterfront," how were the rats brought in?
3. The painter who painted Joe imagined that he was which of the following?
4. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
5. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)