|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which description matches that of Mr. Hunter's mother?
(a) She was from Russia.
(b) She was from Colombia.
(c) She was born into a rich plantation family.
(d) She was born into slavery.
2. In "On the Wagon," what is the name of the man's girlfriend?
(a) Betsy Ann.
3. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
(a) A wake up call.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) A fun playmate.
(d) A sad reminder.
4. What crop does Dockery farm?
5. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Rats on the Waterfront," how were the rats brought in?
2. What is Andrew Zimmers called?
3. What is Ellory's natural talent?
4. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
5. What is the former name of the building Louis' owns?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)