|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
(a) Clambake Avenue.
(b) Emmons Avenue.
(c) Ponderosa Avenue.
(d) Grant Avenue.
2. How long has Mike been sober?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 4 months.
3. What is Ellory's natural talent?
(b) Giving speeches.
4. How old was Louis when he moved to America?
5. How does Mitchell remain out of the loop in Peggy's story?
(a) He never asks Peggy her real name.
(b) He never asks Peggy if he can publish her story.
(c) He never follows up with Peggy to see what happened to her.
(d) He never knows what she says to the girl the second time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Peggy self-conscious about?
2. In "On the Wagon," what is the name of the man's girlfriend?
3. Where did Peggy work?
4. In "I Blame it all on Mama," what did the woman do when Mitchell asked her about her drinking?
5. Who does Peggy ask to walk her home?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)