|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dockery disapprove of?
(b) Writing as a career choice.
(d) Animals used in farming.
2. What is the name of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
(a) Rich Louie's.
(b) Charming Louie's.
(c) Sloppy Louie's.
(d) Fat Louie's.
3. What industry was Louis' family in before he moved?
4. What is the name of the main person in "On the Wagon"?
5. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
(a) Italian food.
(b) Chinese food.
(c) Raw food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bayman Andrews introduces Mitchell to?
2. What is the former name of the building Louis' owns?
3. Where did Gould want 2/3 of his manuscript to go?
4. What did Mr. Cusack receive as a gift?
5. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)