|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Hugh Flood at the time the events Mitchell writes about occurred?
2. How does Mitchell remain out of the loop in Peggy's story?
(a) He never asks Peggy her real name.
(b) He never follows up with Peggy to see what happened to her.
(c) He never asks Peggy if he can publish her story.
(d) He never knows what she says to the girl the second time.
3. What kind of life did Joe Gould lead?
(a) He lived as an introverted hermit.
(b) He lived as a college student for his entire life.
(c) He lived as a bum.
(d) He lived as a servant in a rich man's house.
4. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
5. What is the name of the dragger captain Mitchell meets?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Gould want 1/2 of his manuscript to go?
2. In "I Blame it all on Mama," what did the woman do when Mitchell asked her about her drinking?
3. What is the former name of the building Louis' owns?
4. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
5. In "On the Wagon," what is the name of the man's girlfriend?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)