|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Rats on the Waterfront," how were the rats brought in?
(a) As a terrorist attack.
(b) A unknowing farmer released them.
(c) Accidentally, on foreign ships.
(d) As a way to get rid of other species.
2. Where did Peggy work?
(c) Candy store.
(d) Butcher shop.
3. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
(a) A truck.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(c) A bull.
(d) A horse.
4. After Joe's death, how did Mitchell feel about him?
(a) He lost interest in him.
(b) He became interested again.
(c) He thought he was too angry.
(d) He wanted to respect his privacy.
5. How old was Hugh Flood at the time the events Mitchell writes about occurred?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
2. How old was Louis when he moved to America?
3. What is the name of the main person in "On the Wagon"?
4. Who does Peggy ask to walk her home?
5. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)