|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peggy ask to walk her home?
(c) A little girl.
2. What hotel did Hugh Flood live in?
(a) The Pacific.
(b) The Islander.
(c) Holiday Inn.
(d) The Hartford.
3. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
(a) Candy store.
(b) Candle shop.
4. What was Mr. Cusack obsessed with?
(b) Health ailments.
5. How long has Mike been sober?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 4 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
2. What is the name of the man who guessed Hugh Flood would die soon?
3. In "On the Wagon," what did the man need to do to keep his job?
4. What is the name of the dragger captain Mitchell meets?
5. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)