|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bayman Andrews introduces Mitchell to?
2. What industry was Louis' family in before he moved?
3. How old was Louis when he moved to America?
4. In "I Blame it all on Mama," what did the woman do when Mitchell asked her about her drinking?
(a) She laughed at him.
(b) She ignored him.
(c) She answered him politely.
(d) She slapped him.
5. How long has Mike been sober?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
2. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
3. Where did Gould want 1/2 of his manuscript to go?
4. How old was Hugh Flood at the time the events Mitchell writes about occurred?
5. At the time of his projected death, how old would Hugh Flood be?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)