|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Peggy work?
(c) Candy store.
(d) Butcher shop.
2. What kind of life did Joe Gould lead?
(a) He lived as a servant in a rich man's house.
(b) He lived as a bum.
(c) He lived as an introverted hermit.
(d) He lived as a college student for his entire life.
3. Where do Mitchell and Zimmers have chowder?
4. Which emotion does Jim feel most?
5. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
(a) My Golden Hills.
(b) My Golden Gate.
(c) My Blue Heaven.
(d) My Red Hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bayman Andrews introduces Mitchell to?
2. Where did Gould want 1/2 of his manuscript to go?
3. What is the name of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
4. What is the name of the main subject of "I Blame it all on Mama"?
5. What is the name of the community with the run-down cemetery?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)