|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the "cave dwellers" feel after they read their story?
2. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
3. Where did Mitchell meet Archie Clock?
(c) Clam beds.
4. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
5. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
(a) Richard Smith.
(b) Smith Johnson.
(c) Arthur Smith.
(d) John Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What street does Philippa live on?
2. What did Charles often sell?
3. What would James Hall do to preach?
4. How much would Dutch typically profit?
5. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does technology affect Mr. Flood and Mr. Cusack?
2. Why is Mitchell interested in the painting of Joe Gould?
3. Why did Peggy lie to the little girl?
4. Why does Hugh Flood get mad at Mr. Mooney?
5. Why did Jane choose not to shave her beard?
6. Why is it significant that Mr. Flood is a compilation of people?
7. Why did Joe decide to live in New York?
8. Why is the memory of being hit by a cow significant to Cassell's story?
9. Which subject is the biggest supporter of the idea that things are always getting worse?
10. Describe the "Don't-Swear Man."
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)