|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year did Hugh Floor believe he would die?
2. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
(a) Retired house-wrecker.
(b) Retired teacher.
(c) Retired artist.
(d) Retired student.
3. Who is in love with Peggy?
4. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
5. How old was Hugh Flood at the time the events Mitchell writes about occurred?
6. What did Dockery disapprove of?
(c) Writing as a career choice.
(d) Animals used in farming.
7. What did Mr. Cusack receive as a gift?
8. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
(a) A horse.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(c) A bull.
(d) A truck.
9. What event does Mr. Cusack consider exciting?
(a) Full moon.
(b) Lunar eclipse.
(c) Half moon.
(d) Solar eclipse.
10. What did Mitchell call Dockery?
11. What hotel did Hugh Flood live in?
(a) The Pacific.
(b) The Islander.
(c) Holiday Inn.
(d) The Hartford.
12. Where did Joe feel most at home?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
13. What is the name of the main subject of "I Blame it all on Mama"?
14. In the story about Mr. Hunter's grave, who admits to enjoying cemetery walks?
15. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the community with the run-down cemetery?
2. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
3. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
4. How long has Mike been sober?
5. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)