Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
(a) Louis Martinez.
(b) Louis Carter.
(c) Louis Morino.
(d) Louis Mitchell.
2. In "Rats on the Waterfront," how were the rats brought in?
(a) As a terrorist attack.
(b) Accidentally, on foreign ships.
(c) As a way to get rid of other species.
(d) A unknowing farmer released them.
3. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
(a) She dropped out of school.
(b) She killed her father.
(c) She killed her sister.
(d) She insulted a child.
4. What was Peggy self-conscious about?
(a) A strange shaped nose.
(b) A birthmark.
(c) A bald spot.
(d) A scar.
5. Which description matches the painting Joe was in?
(a) He was naked.
(b) He was covered in paint.
(c) He was covered in trash.
(d) He was wearing a business suit.
6. Why was it illegal for people to harvest the bay in Andrew's story?
(a) It was polluted.
(b) The water was unsafe.
(c) It was in a strange boundary area.
(d) It was barren.
7. What is the name of the bayman Andrews introduces Mitchell to?
8. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
9. What industry was Louis' family in before he moved?
10. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
(c) Candy store.
(d) Candle shop.
11. In "On the Wagon," what is the name of the man's girlfriend?
(a) Betsy Ann.
12. What is the former name of the building Louis' owns?
(a) Cortez Inn.
(b) Fulton Ferry Hotel.
(c) Canton Ferry Hotel.
(d) Fairaday Hotel.
13. How old was Louis when he moved to America?
14. What did Mr. Cusack receive as a gift?
15. In "On the Wagon," what did the man need to do to keep his job?
(a) Go back to college.
(b) Make friends with the boss.
(c) Stay sober.
(d) Bring in more business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in love with Peggy?
2. What is the name of the main subject of "I Blame it all on Mama"?
3. What crop does Dockery farm?
4. What kind of life did Joe Gould lead?
5. Who is the main "character" in the story called "The Kind Old Blonde"?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)