|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
(d) Full mooners.
2. Where did Joe feel most at home?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
3. In "On the Wagon," what did the man need to do to keep his job?
(a) Stay sober.
(b) Bring in more business.
(c) Go back to college.
(d) Make friends with the boss.
4. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
(a) Retired house-wrecker.
(b) Retired teacher.
(c) Retired student.
(d) Retired artist.
5. Where did Gould want 1/2 of his manuscript to go?
6. In "Rats on the Waterfront," how were the rats brought in?
(a) A unknowing farmer released them.
(b) Accidentally, on foreign ships.
(c) As a terrorist attack.
(d) As a way to get rid of other species.
7. Which description matches the painting Joe was in?
(a) He was naked.
(b) He was wearing a business suit.
(c) He was covered in paint.
(d) He was covered in trash.
8. How old was Louis when he moved to America?
9. How long has Mike been sober?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
10. What industry was Louis' family in before he moved?
11. What is the name of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
(a) Charming Louie's.
(b) Sloppy Louie's.
(c) Fat Louie's.
(d) Rich Louie's.
12. What is the name of the dragger captain Mitchell meets?
13. Where did Gould want 2/3 of his manuscript to go?
(a) Writing Museum.
14. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
(a) Ponderosa Avenue.
(b) Clambake Avenue.
(c) Emmons Avenue.
(d) Grant Avenue.
15. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
(a) A wheelbarrow.
(b) A bull.
(c) A horse.
(d) A truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Joe's death, how did Mitchell feel about him?
2. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
3. What is Ellory's natural talent?
4. What kind of life did Joe Gould lead?
5. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)