|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
(a) A wake up call.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) A sad reminder.
(d) A fun playmate.
2. What is the former name of the building Louis' owns?
(a) Fairaday Hotel.
(b) Canton Ferry Hotel.
(c) Cortez Inn.
(d) Fulton Ferry Hotel.
3. Which description matches the painting Joe was in?
(a) He was covered in paint.
(b) He was wearing a business suit.
(c) He was covered in trash.
(d) He was naked.
4. How long has Mike been sober?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 4 months.
5. In "On the Wagon," what is the name of the man's girlfriend?
(a) Betsy Ann.
6. What is Ellory's natural talent?
(a) Giving speeches.
7. What is the name of the bayman Andrews introduces Mitchell to?
8. Where do Mitchell and Zimmers have chowder?
9. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
(a) Italian food.
(b) Raw food.
(c) Chinese food.
10. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
(c) Fish market.
11. Where did Joe feel most at home?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
12. What crop does Dockery farm?
13. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bull.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) A truck.
14. What is the name of the community with the run-down cemetery?
(a) Sandy Ground.
(b) Savannah Sandy.
(c) Forest Lawn.
(d) Golden Hill Grounds.
15. What industry was Louis' family in before he moved?
Short Answer Questions
1. The painter who painted Joe imagined that he was which of the following?
2. What did Dockery disapprove of?
3. What is the name of the man who guessed Hugh Flood would die soon?
4. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
5. After Joe's death, how did Mitchell feel about him?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)