|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Joe's death, how did Mitchell feel about him?
(a) He became interested again.
(b) He thought he was too angry.
(c) He wanted to respect his privacy.
(d) He lost interest in him.
2. Where did Joe feel most at home?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
3. What is the name of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
(a) Charming Louie's.
(b) Fat Louie's.
(c) Rich Louie's.
(d) Sloppy Louie's.
4. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
5. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
(a) Italian food.
(b) Chinese food.
(d) Raw food.
6. What crop does Dockery farm?
7. What is Ellory's natural talent?
(c) Giving speeches.
8. What does "The Bottom of the Harbor" describe?
(a) Going fishing.
(b) Ocean animals.
(c) The field of marine biology.
(d) Ocean beds.
9. Where did Gould want 1/2 of his manuscript to go?
10. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
(a) She killed her sister.
(b) She killed her father.
(c) She dropped out of school.
(d) She insulted a child.
11. How does Mitchell remain out of the loop in Peggy's story?
(a) He never asks Peggy if he can publish her story.
(b) He never knows what she says to the girl the second time.
(c) He never follows up with Peggy to see what happened to her.
(d) He never asks Peggy her real name.
12. What was Peggy self-conscious about?
(a) A birthmark.
(b) A bald spot.
(c) A scar.
(d) A strange shaped nose.
13. What is the name of the main person in "On the Wagon"?
14. Who is in love with Peggy?
15. How old was Hugh Flood at the time the events Mitchell writes about occurred?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
2. What is the name of the community with the run-down cemetery?
3. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
4. What is Andrew Zimmers called?
5. How old was Louis when he moved to America?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)