|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
(a) Emmons Avenue.
(b) Clambake Avenue.
(c) Grant Avenue.
(d) Ponderosa Avenue.
2. Where do Mitchell and Zimmers have chowder?
3. What did Dockery disapprove of?
(b) Animals used in farming.
(c) Writing as a career choice.
4. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
(d) Full mooners.
5. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
(a) A man who had a crush on her.
(b) Her boss.
(d) A little girl.
6. What is the name of the main person in "On the Wagon"?
7. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
(b) Italian food.
(c) Chinese food.
(d) Raw food.
8. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
(b) Candle shop.
(c) Candy store.
9. In which year did Hugh Floor believe he would die?
10. What did Mitchell call Dockery?
11. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
(a) A bull.
(b) A horse.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) A truck.
12. What is the name of the main subject of "I Blame it all on Mama"?
13. How does Mitchell remain out of the loop in Peggy's story?
(a) He never knows what she says to the girl the second time.
(b) He never asks Peggy her real name.
(c) He never follows up with Peggy to see what happened to her.
(d) He never asks Peggy if he can publish her story.
14. What was Peggy self-conscious about?
(a) A bald spot.
(b) A birthmark.
(c) A strange shaped nose.
(d) A scar.
15. What is the name of the bayman Andrews introduces Mitchell to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
2. The painter who painted Joe imagined that he was which of the following?
3. Which emotion does Jim feel most?
4. What is the former name of the building Louis' owns?
5. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)