|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "The Bottom of the Harbor" describe?
(a) Going fishing.
(b) Ocean animals.
(c) Ocean beds.
(d) The field of marine biology.
2. What is the former name of the building Louis' owns?
(a) Canton Ferry Hotel.
(b) Fulton Ferry Hotel.
(c) Fairaday Hotel.
(d) Cortez Inn.
3. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
(a) She insulted a child.
(b) She dropped out of school.
(c) She killed her father.
(d) She killed her sister.
4. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
(c) Full mooners.
5. In "On the Wagon," what is the name of the man's girlfriend?
(b) Betsy Ann.
6. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
(a) A bull.
(b) A horse.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) A truck.
7. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
(a) Raw food.
(b) Italian food.
(c) Chinese food.
8. Which emotion does Jim feel most?
9. Where did Peggy work?
(a) Butcher shop.
(b) Candy store.
10. How old was Louis when he moved to America?
11. What is the name of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
(a) Rich Louie's.
(b) Sloppy Louie's.
(c) Charming Louie's.
(d) Fat Louie's.
12. What is the occupation of the man in love with Peggy?
13. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
(c) Candy store.
(d) Candle shop.
14. Who is in love with Peggy?
15. Where did Joe feel most at home?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dockery disapprove of?
2. Which description matches the painting Joe was in?
3. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
4. Who is the main "character" in the story called "The Kind Old Blonde"?
5. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)