Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Pages 1-55
1. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
2. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
3. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
4. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
5. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
6. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
7. Which adjective best describes the atmosphere of McSorley's?
8. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
9. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
10. On what street was McSorley's located?
11. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
This section contains 1,353 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)