|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
2. What did the "Old Yankee" run?
(a) A museum.
(b) A bank.
(c) A record store.
(d) A fishing bait shop.
3. Where did Peggy work?
(a) Butcher shop.
(d) Candy store.
4. Which description matches the painting Joe was in?
(a) He was covered in paint.
(b) He was naked.
(c) He was covered in trash.
(d) He was wearing a business suit.
5. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
2. Who is the historian for a club for deaf people?
3. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
4. In which year did Hugh Floor believe he would die?
5. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)