|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sentence best describes the way Mitchell wrote Hugh Flood as a subject?
(a) He is a very realistic character.
(b) He is a compilation of characters.
(c) He is an unreal character.
(d) He never existed.
2. What did Commodore do to make a living?
(a) He owned a business.
(b) He begged on the streets.
(c) He served food at a cafe.
(d) He held an annual ball.
3. What industry was Louis' family in before he moved?
4. What is the name of the community with the run-down cemetery?
(a) Golden Hill Grounds.
(b) Sandy Ground.
(c) Savannah Sandy.
(d) Forest Lawn.
5. Why was it illegal for people to harvest the bay in Andrew's story?
(a) The water was unsafe.
(b) It was polluted.
(c) It was in a strange boundary area.
(d) It was barren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
2. What does "The Bottom of the Harbor" describe?
3. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
4. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
5. What is the name of the dragger captain Mitchell meets?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)