|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Philippa's parents credit for her IQ?
2. What event does Mr. Cusack consider exciting?
(a) Half moon.
(b) Solar eclipse.
(c) Lunar eclipse.
(d) Full moon.
3. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
4. How old was Hugh Flood at the time the events Mitchell writes about occurred?
5. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
2. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
3. How does Mitchell remain out of the loop in Peggy's story?
4. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
5. What did Mr. Cusack receive as a gift?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)