|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "On the Wagon," what did the man need to do to keep his job?
(a) Stay sober.
(b) Bring in more business.
(c) Go back to college.
(d) Make friends with the boss.
2. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
(c) Old people.
3. What is the name of the bayman Andrews introduces Mitchell to?
4. What is the name of the main subject of "I Blame it all on Mama"?
5. What trend became apparent for Mohawk Indian religion?
(a) Most Indians stayed true to their native religions.
(b) Most Indians became Catholic.
(c) Most Indians became Muslim.
(d) Most Indians became atheists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which description matches that of Mr. Hunter's mother?
2. How old was Hugh Flood at the time the events Mitchell writes about occurred?
3. Who does Mitchell describe as thieves?
4. In "On the Wagon," what is the name of the man's girlfriend?
5. What trend began to occur in Mohawk Indian marriages as Mitchell noted?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)