|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
(b) Chinese people.
(c) Religious people.
(d) Latin American people.
2. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
(b) Postal worker.
(c) Police officer.
(d) Business owner.
3. What school did Joe attend?
(a) Notre Dame.
4. What was Peggy self-conscious about?
(a) A scar.
(b) A strange shaped nose.
(c) A bald spot.
(d) A birthmark.
5. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
(c) Full mooners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitchell say populated streets at night?
2. What did Dockery disapprove of?
3. What did Louis and Mitchell see in the third and fourth stories of the restaurant?
4. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
5. What did Mitchell call Dockery?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)