|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
(a) A man who had a crush on her.
(b) Her boss.
(d) A little girl.
2. What street does Philippa live on?
(a) Grant Avenue.
(b) Parish Avenue.
(c) Convent Avenue.
(d) Sturgis Avenue.
3. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
4. What did Mitchell call Dockery?
5. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
(a) A fun playmate.
(b) A sad reminder.
(c) A wake up call.
(d) A nuisance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
2. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
3. Why did Jane decide not to shave her face?
4. What did Dockery disapprove of?
5. Who is the main "character" in the story called "The Kind Old Blonde"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)