|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
(a) He knew he was going to pass it down to a family member.
(b) His business wasn't popular with the old name.
(c) He bought a new sign.
(d) His wife hated the name.
2. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
(b) Angry men.
(c) Older women.
3. How long has Mike been sober?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 4 months.
4. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
(a) John McSorley.
(b) William Ames.
(c) Bill McSorley.
(d) Joe Gould.
5. What last name did Mazie choose?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the historian for a club for deaf people?
2. What did Charles often sell?
3. Who is in love with Peggy?
4. What kind of farm does Barbee own?
5. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)