|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
(a) Daniel O'Connell.
(b) Mazie Gordon.
(c) John McSorley.
(d) Charles Cassell.
2. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
(a) Religious growth spurt.
(b) Christian landslide.
(c) Religious decline.
(d) Christian recoil.
3. Who is in love with Peggy?
4. What hotel did Hugh Flood live in?
(a) Holiday Inn.
(b) The Islander.
(c) The Pacific.
(d) The Hartford.
5. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
(a) Retired artist.
(b) Retired house-wrecker.
(c) Retired student.
(d) Retired teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
2. How old was Louis when he moved to America?
3. Who is the main personality in "The Same as Monkey Glands"?
4. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
5. What event does Mr. Cusack consider exciting?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)