|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
(a) John McSorley.
(b) Charles Cassell.
(c) Mazie Gordon.
(d) Daniel O'Connell.
2. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
(a) Candle shop.
(d) Candy store.
3. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
(a) Grant Avenue.
(b) Emmons Avenue.
(c) Clambake Avenue.
(d) Ponderosa Avenue.
4. What is the name of the bayman Andrews introduces Mitchell to?
5. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A bum.
(c) A writer.
(d) A street preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mitchell call Dockery?
2. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
3. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
4. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
5. Which description matches that of Mr. Hunter's mother?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)