|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
(a) A fire.
(b) A pool table.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A television.
2. Which emotion does Jim feel most?
3. Who is in love with Peggy?
4. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
(a) John McSorley.
(b) Daniel O'Connell.
(c) Mazie Gordon.
(d) Charles Cassell.
5. How did Jane's father feel about her?
(a) He was ashamed and kept her locked away.
(b) He was embarrassed of her.
(c) He loved her.
(d) He refused to ever get to know his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
2. What event does Mr. Cusack consider exciting?
3. Who is the owner of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
4. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
5. What is the name of the story about Commodore Dutch?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)