|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place in "The Obituary of a Fin Mill"?
2. After Joe's death, how did Mitchell feel about him?
(a) He thought he was too angry.
(b) He lost interest in him.
(c) He wanted to respect his privacy.
(d) He became interested again.
3. What kind of life did Joe Gould lead?
(a) He lived as a college student for his entire life.
(b) He lived as an introverted hermit.
(c) He lived as a bum.
(d) He lived as a servant in a rich man's house.
4. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
(a) An Expansive History of Earth.
(b) An Examination of History.
(c) An Oral History of Our Time.
(d) A Brief History of the World.
5. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
(a) A nuisance.
(b) A fun playmate.
(c) A wake up call.
(d) A sad reminder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Mr. Cusack consider exciting?
2. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
3. What street does Philippa live on?
4. What happened to the money people sent to Mitchell for the "cave dwellers"?
5. What are calypsos?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)