|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of farm does Barbee own?
(a) Monkey farm.
(b) Terrapin farm.
(c) Cattle farm.
(d) Reptile farm.
2. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
(a) Retired house-wrecker.
(b) Retired artist.
(c) Retired student.
(d) Retired teacher.
3. What is the name of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
(a) Charming Louie's.
(b) Sloppy Louie's.
(c) Fat Louie's.
(d) Rich Louie's.
4. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
(a) Worked at The Venice.
(b) Court stenographer.
(d) Bearded lady at a circus.
5. Which character looked down on possessions?
(a) Mazie Gordon.
(b) Joe Gould.
(c) James Jefferson Davis Hall.
(d) Jane Barnell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of work do the Mohawk Indians tend to leave for?
2. Why did Jane decide not to shave her face?
3. How long has Mike been sober?
4. In "I Blame it all on Mama," what did the woman do when Mitchell asked her about her drinking?
5. Which description matches that of Mr. Hunter's mother?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)