|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
(a) Daniel O'Connell.
(b) John McSorley.
(c) Charles Cassell.
(d) Mazie Gordon.
2. What is the name of the bayman Andrews introduces Mitchell to?
3. In "On the Wagon," what is the name of the man's girlfriend?
(d) Betsy Ann.
4. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
5. What is Andrew Zimmers called?
(a) Shelffish protector.
(b) Ocean lover.
(c) Ocean worshipper.
(d) Shellfish hunter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What street does Philippa live on?
2. What is the name of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
3. What does "The Bottom of the Harbor" describe?
4. Who started Barbee's business?
5. What did Charles often sell?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)