|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of farm does Barbee own?
(a) Cattle farm.
(b) Monkey farm.
(c) Reptile farm.
(d) Terrapin farm.
2. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
3. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
4. What is the name of Jane's husband?
5. What kind of work do the Mohawk Indians tend to leave for?
(a) Odd jobs.
(b) Servant and maid jobs.
(c) Jobs in the education field.
(d) Factory work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
2. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
3. How does Mitchell remain out of the loop in Peggy's story?
4. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
5. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)