|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The painter who painted Joe imagined that he was which of the following?
(a) An angry person.
(b) A hermit.
(c) An artist.
(d) An exhibitionist.
2. Who claimed to be angry at people who said they were tired of noises?
3. In "On the Wagon," what did the man need to do to keep his job?
(a) Stay sober.
(b) Go back to college.
(c) Make friends with the boss.
(d) Bring in more business.
4. How did Mazie spend most of her evenings?
(a) Working at the food mission.
(b) Cleaning up the theater.
(c) Walking around the streets.
(d) Reading about poverty.
5. Which description matches the painting Joe was in?
(a) He was covered in paint.
(b) He was wearing a business suit.
(c) He was covered in trash.
(d) He was naked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Mr. Cusack consider exciting?
2. What trend became apparent for Mohawk Indian religion?
3. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
4. What were the names of Mazie's sisters?
5. Who is the main "character" in the story called "The Kind Old Blonde"?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)