|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Gould want 1/2 of his manuscript to go?
2. In "On the Wagon," what did the man need to do to keep his job?
(a) Go back to college.
(b) Stay sober.
(c) Bring in more business.
(d) Make friends with the boss.
3. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
(a) Retired teacher.
(b) Retired artist.
(c) Retired student.
(d) Retired house-wrecker.
4. What is the name of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
(a) Fat Louie's.
(b) Rich Louie's.
(c) Sloppy Louie's.
(d) Charming Louie's.
5. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
(a) A little girl.
(c) A man who had a crush on her.
(d) Her boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
2. In "Rats on the Waterfront," how were the rats brought in?
3. How much would Dutch typically profit?
4. What happened to the money people sent to Mitchell for the "cave dwellers"?
5. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)