|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
(a) Joe Gould.
(b) Thomas O'Boyle.
2. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
(a) Chinese food.
(b) Italian food.
(c) Raw food.
3. What was Mr. Cusack obsessed with?
(c) Health ailments.
4. What is the name of the community with the run-down cemetery?
(a) Savannah Sandy.
(b) Golden Hill Grounds.
(c) Sandy Ground.
(d) Forest Lawn.
5. What trend began to occur in Mohawk Indian marriages as Mitchell noted?
(a) Many Indians began to stop all marriages.
(b) Many Indian men began to search for younger partners.
(c) Many Indians stopped taking part in marriage.
(d) Many Indians began to marry whites.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
2. Who is the main "character" in the story called "The Kind Old Blonde"?
3. What is the name of the dragger captain Mitchell meets?
4. What are calypsos?
5. What is Andrew Zimmers called?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)