|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
(a) Louis Morino.
(b) Louis Martinez.
(c) Louis Mitchell.
(d) Louis Carter.
2. On what street was McSorley's located?
3. What is the name of the main subject of "I Blame it all on Mama"?
4. How much would Dutch typically profit?
5. How long has Mike been sober?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 4 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main "character" in the story called "The Kind Old Blonde"?
2. What hotel did Hugh Flood live in?
3. What did the "Old Yankee" run?
4. What street does Philippa live on?
5. What is the name of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)