|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man in love with Peggy?
2. Why was it illegal for people to harvest the bay in Andrew's story?
(a) It was barren.
(b) The water was unsafe.
(c) It was polluted.
(d) It was in a strange boundary area.
3. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
(a) Ponderosa Avenue.
(b) Clambake Avenue.
(c) Emmons Avenue.
(d) Grant Avenue.
4. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
5. What is the name of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
(a) Fat Louie's.
(b) Charming Louie's.
(c) Sloppy Louie's.
(d) Rich Louie's.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Joe's death, how did Mitchell feel about him?
2. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
3. What do Philippa's parents credit for her IQ?
4. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
5. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)