|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dockery disapprove of?
(a) Animals used in farming.
(b) Writing as a career choice.
2. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
(a) Joe Gould.
(d) Thomas O'Boyle.
3. Under what circumstance would Mazie give the poor a ticket for free?
(a) They stopped living in front of the theater.
(b) They would buy her food.
(c) They cleaned up.
(d) They would run errands.
4. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
5. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
(a) Angry men.
(d) Older women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
2. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
3. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
4. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
5. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)