|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character looked down on possessions?
(a) Mazie Gordon.
(b) Joe Gould.
(c) Jane Barnell.
(d) James Jefferson Davis Hall.
2. What is the name of the man who guessed Hugh Flood would die soon?
(a) Mr. Mayen.
(b) Mr. Morrow.
(c) Mr. Margit.
(d) Mr. Mooney.
3. Where did Peggy work?
(b) Butcher shop.
(c) Candy store.
4. Who is the founder of the Anti-profanity League?
5. How old is Philippa Duke Schuyler?
Short Answer Questions
1. What crop does Dockery farm?
2. What did Mitchell call Dockery?
3. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
4. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
5. What is the name of the community with the run-down cemetery?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)