|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was it illegal for people to harvest the bay in Andrew's story?
(a) The water was unsafe.
(b) It was barren.
(c) It was polluted.
(d) It was in a strange boundary area.
2. What would James Hall do to preach?
(a) Get phone numbers.
(b) Preach on the bus.
(c) Show up at random homes.
(d) Stand outside churches of other faiths to preach.
3. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
(a) The Valentino.
(b) The Venetian.
(c) The Verona.
(d) The Venice.
4. What crop does Dockery farm?
5. What is the name of the man who guessed Hugh Flood would die soon?
(a) Mr. Morrow.
(b) Mr. Margit.
(c) Mr. Mooney.
(d) Mr. Mayen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man in love with Peggy?
2. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
3. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
4. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
5. What is the name of the community with the run-down cemetery?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)