|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
2. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
(a) My Golden Hills.
(b) My Golden Gate.
(c) My Blue Heaven.
(d) My Red Hell.
3. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
4. What did Mitchell call Dockery?
5. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
(a) Charles Cassell.
(b) Mazie Gordon.
(c) John McSorley.
(d) Daniel O'Connell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
2. Who is the historian for a club for deaf people?
3. Who is the owner of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
4. How did Jane's father feel about her?
5. What trend began to occur in Mohawk Indian marriages as Mitchell noted?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)