|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the "cave dwellers" feel after they read their story?
2. What was Peggy self-conscious about?
(a) A birthmark.
(b) A scar.
(c) A strange shaped nose.
(d) A bald spot.
3. What trend became apparent for Mohawk Indian religion?
(a) Most Indians stayed true to their native religions.
(b) Most Indians became Catholic.
(c) Most Indians became atheists.
(d) Most Indians became Muslim.
4. What did Commodore do to make a living?
(a) He served food at a cafe.
(b) He begged on the streets.
(c) He held an annual ball.
(d) He owned a business.
5. What did Louis and Mitchell see in the third and fourth stories of the restaurant?
(b) Stored food.
(c) Crates and boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Rats on the Waterfront," how were the rats brought in?
2. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
3. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
4. What school did Joe attend?
5. Why did people make so many purchases from Barbee's shop?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)