|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trend began to occur in Mohawk Indian marriages as Mitchell noted?
(a) Many Indians began to stop all marriages.
(b) Many Indian men began to search for younger partners.
(c) Many Indians stopped taking part in marriage.
(d) Many Indians began to marry whites.
2. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
(a) My Golden Gate.
(b) My Blue Heaven.
(c) My Red Hell.
(d) My Golden Hills.
3. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
4. Where did Peggy work?
(a) Butcher shop.
(b) Candy store.
5. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
(c) Candle shop.
(d) Candy store.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
2. Which character looked down on possessions?
3. How does Mitchell remain out of the loop in Peggy's story?
4. Who is the historian for a club for deaf people?
5. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)