|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character looked down on possessions?
(a) Mazie Gordon.
(b) James Jefferson Davis Hall.
(c) Joe Gould.
(d) Jane Barnell.
2. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
3. On what street was McSorley's located?
4. What did Louis and Mitchell see in the third and fourth stories of the restaurant?
(a) Stored food.
(c) Crates and boxes.
5. In "I Blame it all on Mama," what did the woman do when Mitchell asked her about her drinking?
(a) She slapped him.
(b) She ignored him.
(c) She answered him politely.
(d) She laughed at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the "Old Yankee" run?
2. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
3. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
4. What happened to the money people sent to Mitchell for the "cave dwellers"?
5. What would James Hall do to preach?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)