|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which description matches that of Mr. Hunter's mother?
(a) She was from Russia.
(b) She was from Colombia.
(c) She was born into slavery.
(d) She was born into a rich plantation family.
2. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
(b) Candle shop.
(c) Candy store.
3. What is Philippa a prodigy in?
4. In the story about Mr. Hunter's grave, who admits to enjoying cemetery walks?
5. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
(b) Those with meager incomes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did people make so many purchases from Barbee's shop?
2. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
3. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
4. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
5. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)