|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
2. What did Louis and Mitchell see in the third and fourth stories of the restaurant?
(a) Crates and boxes.
(d) Stored food.
3. What is the name of the man who guessed Hugh Flood would die soon?
(a) Mr. Mooney.
(b) Mr. Margit.
(c) Mr. Morrow.
(d) Mr. Mayen.
4. At the time of his projected death, how old would Hugh Flood be?
5. Which description matches that of Mr. Hunter's mother?
(a) She was born into slavery.
(b) She was born into a rich plantation family.
(c) She was from Colombia.
(d) She was from Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "I Blame it all on Mama," what did the woman do when Mitchell asked her about her drinking?
2. What is peculiar about Philippa's family's diet?
3. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
4. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
5. Who is the historian for a club for deaf people?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)