|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
(a) John McSorley.
(b) Mazie Gordon.
(c) Daniel O'Connell.
(d) Charles Cassell.
2. In which year did Hugh Floor believe he would die?
3. How old is Philippa Duke Schuyler?
4. Which description matches that of Mr. Hunter's mother?
(a) She was born into slavery.
(b) She was born into a rich plantation family.
(c) She was from Colombia.
(d) She was from Russia.
5. How does Mitchell remain out of the loop in Peggy's story?
(a) He never asks Peggy her real name.
(b) He never follows up with Peggy to see what happened to her.
(c) He never knows what she says to the girl the second time.
(d) He never asks Peggy if he can publish her story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the historian for a club for deaf people?
2. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
3. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
4. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
5. Who does Mitchell describe as thieves?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)