|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
(a) Helping people.
(b) Hurting people.
(c) Increasing education.
(d) Contributing to society's downfall.
2. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
(a) A man who had a crush on her.
(c) A little girl.
(d) Her boss.
3. What were the names of Mazie's sisters?
(a) Rosa and Jordan.
(b) Rosie and Jeanie.
(c) Rory and Jillian.
(d) Romy and Jenny.
4. What is the name of Jane's husband?
5. What does "The Bottom of the Harbor" describe?
(a) Ocean beds.
(b) The field of marine biology.
(c) Going fishing.
(d) Ocean animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of his projected death, how old would Hugh Flood be?
2. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
3. What is the name of the man who guessed Hugh Flood would die soon?
4. Where did Mitchell meet Archie Clock?
5. In "On the Wagon," what is the name of the man's girlfriend?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)