|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
2. How does Mitchell remain out of the loop in Peggy's story?
(a) He never asks Peggy if he can publish her story.
(b) He never knows what she says to the girl the second time.
(c) He never asks Peggy her real name.
(d) He never follows up with Peggy to see what happened to her.
3. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
(a) His business wasn't popular with the old name.
(b) His wife hated the name.
(c) He bought a new sign.
(d) He knew he was going to pass it down to a family member.
4. What school did Joe attend?
(d) Notre Dame.
5. What would James Hall do to preach?
(a) Show up at random homes.
(b) Stand outside churches of other faiths to preach.
(c) Get phone numbers.
(d) Preach on the bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
2. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
3. What is the former name of the building Louis' owns?
4. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
5. What is the name of the main person in "On the Wagon"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)