|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What industry was Louis' family in before he moved?
2. What would James Hall do to preach?
(a) Show up at random homes.
(b) Get phone numbers.
(c) Preach on the bus.
(d) Stand outside churches of other faiths to preach.
3. In "On the Wagon," what did the man need to do to keep his job?
(a) Bring in more business.
(b) Make friends with the boss.
(c) Stay sober.
(d) Go back to college.
4. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
(a) Grant Avenue.
(b) Emmons Avenue.
(c) Ponderosa Avenue.
(d) Clambake Avenue.
5. What is the name of the dragger captain Mitchell meets?
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what circumstance would Mazie give the poor a ticket for free?
2. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
3. Where did Peggy work?
4. What event does Mr. Cusack consider exciting?
5. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)