|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jane's husband?
2. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
(a) Richard Smith.
(b) John Smith.
(c) Arthur Smith.
(d) Smith Johnson.
3. What does "The Bottom of the Harbor" describe?
(a) Ocean animals.
(b) Ocean beds.
(c) The field of marine biology.
(d) Going fishing.
4. Who is the owner of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
(a) Louis Carter.
(b) Louis Mitchell.
(c) Louis Martinez.
(d) Louis Morino.
5. Who is in love with Peggy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What last name did Mazie choose?
2. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
3. Which emotion does Jim feel most?
4. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
5. What is the name of the man who guessed Hugh Flood would die soon?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)