|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
(a) Her boss.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A man who had a crush on her.
2. Where do Mitchell and Zimmers have chowder?
3. What is the name of the main subject of "I Blame it all on Mama"?
4. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
(a) She killed her sister.
(b) She dropped out of school.
(c) She killed her father.
(d) She insulted a child.
5. What is the name of the community with the run-down cemetery?
(a) Sandy Ground.
(b) Savannah Sandy.
(c) Golden Hill Grounds.
(d) Forest Lawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Philippa a prodigy in?
2. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
3. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
4. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
5. Which character looked down on possessions?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)