|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Louis and Mitchell see in the third and fourth stories of the restaurant?
(b) Stored food.
(d) Crates and boxes.
2. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
(d) Fish market.
3. What is the occupation of the man in love with Peggy?
4. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
(a) Increasing education.
(b) Hurting people.
(c) Helping people.
(d) Contributing to society's downfall.
5. What last name did Mazie choose?
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what circumstance would Mazie give the poor a ticket for free?
2. Who claimed to be angry at people who said they were tired of noises?
3. How much would Dutch typically profit?
4. Where did Mitchell meet Archie Clock?
5. How did Jane's mother feel about her?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)