|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who started Barbee's business?
(a) His father-in-law.
(b) His father.
(c) HIs grandfather.
(d) His wife.
2. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
(a) His wife made him come early for dinner.
(b) He got tired.
(c) He had to work at another business.
(d) He was tempted to drink alcohol.
3. What kind of work do the Mohawk Indians tend to leave for?
(a) Odd jobs.
(b) Servant and maid jobs.
(c) Factory work.
(d) Jobs in the education field.
4. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
(a) Christian landslide.
(b) Religious growth spurt.
(c) Christian recoil.
(d) Religious decline.
5. In "I Blame it all on Mama," what did the woman do when Mitchell asked her about her drinking?
(a) She slapped him.
(b) She laughed at him.
(c) She answered him politely.
(d) She ignored him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main "character" in the story called "The Kind Old Blonde"?
2. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
3. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
4. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
5. In "On the Wagon," what is the name of the man's girlfriend?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)