|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
(a) Shovel snow.
(b) Clean abandoned homes.
(c) Slaughter cows.
(d) Hunt for deer.
2. What is the name of the bayman Andrews introduces Mitchell to?
3. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
(a) Her boss.
(b) A little girl.
(c) A man who had a crush on her.
4. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
5. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
(a) Her education and skills.
(b) Her appearance.
(c) Her outlook on life.
(d) Her career resume.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
2. Who claimed to be angry at people who said they were tired of noises?
3. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
4. Which person was known as Houdini in Harlem?
5. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)