|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names of Mazie's sisters?
(a) Rosa and Jordan.
(b) Romy and Jenny.
(c) Rosie and Jeanie.
(d) Rory and Jillian.
2. What trend began to occur in Mohawk Indian marriages as Mitchell noted?
(a) Many Indians began to marry whites.
(b) Many Indians began to stop all marriages.
(c) Many Indians stopped taking part in marriage.
(d) Many Indian men began to search for younger partners.
3. Which emotion does Jim feel most?
4. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
(a) Raw food.
(b) Chinese food.
(d) Italian food.
5. Where did Peggy work?
(a) Butcher shop.
(b) Candy store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
2. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
3. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
4. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
5. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)