|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mitchell call Dockery?
2. What is the name of the place in "The Obituary of a Fin Mill"?
3. Who does Peggy ask to walk her home?
(c) A little girl.
4. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
(a) Thomas O'Boyle.
(c) Joe Gould.
5. What do Philippa's parents credit for her IQ?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
2. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
3. Who is the main "character" in the story called "The Kind Old Blonde"?
4. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
5. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)