|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bayman Andrews introduces Mitchell to?
2. Who does Peggy ask to walk her home?
(c) A little girl.
3. What is the name of the main subject of "I Blame it all on Mama"?
4. Who is the historian for a club for deaf people?
(a) Joe Gould.
(b) Samuel Frankenheim.
(c) Sam Smith.
(d) Jack Fitzsimmons.
5. How old was Hugh Flood at the time the events Mitchell writes about occurred?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
2. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
3. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
4. Where did Mitchell meet Archie Clock?
5. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)