|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the historian for a club for deaf people?
(a) Jack Fitzsimmons.
(b) Samuel Frankenheim.
(c) Joe Gould.
(d) Sam Smith.
2. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
3. What are Philippa's parents?
(a) Factory workers.
(c) Construction workers.
4. How long has Mike been sober?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
5. What crop does Dockery farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. What trend became apparent for Mohawk Indian religion?
2. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
3. Where did Peggy work?
4. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
5. What trend began to occur in Mohawk Indian marriages as Mitchell noted?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)