|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mazie spend most of her evenings?
(a) Walking around the streets.
(b) Cleaning up the theater.
(c) Working at the food mission.
(d) Reading about poverty.
2. Who is the historian for a club for deaf people?
(a) Joe Gould.
(b) Samuel Frankenheim.
(c) Sam Smith.
(d) Jack Fitzsimmons.
3. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
(a) Bill McSorley.
(b) Joe Gould.
(c) William Ames.
(d) John McSorley.
4. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
(a) Chinese people.
(c) Latin American people.
(d) Religious people.
5. What crop does Dockery farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main personality in "The Same as Monkey Glands"?
2. How much would Dutch typically profit?
3. What is the name of the story about Commodore Dutch?
4. Which adjective best describes the atmosphere of McSorley's?
5. What did Dockery disapprove of?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)