|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "I Blame it all on Mama," what did the woman do when Mitchell asked her about her drinking?
(a) She answered him politely.
(b) She laughed at him.
(c) She slapped him.
(d) She ignored him.
2. What does Mitchell say populated streets at night?
3. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
(b) Bearded lady at a circus.
(c) Court stenographer.
(d) Worked at The Venice.
4. What happened to the money people sent to Mitchell for the "cave dwellers"?
(a) He sent it back to them.
(b) He gave it to the "cave dwellers".
(c) He spent it.
(d) He donated it.
5. How long has Mike been sober?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Mr. Cusack consider exciting?
2. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
3. How did the "cave dwellers" feel after they read their story?
4. How old is Philippa Duke Schuyler?
5. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)