|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
(a) Hurting people.
(b) Increasing education.
(c) Helping people.
(d) Contributing to society's downfall.
2. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A bum.
(c) A street preacher.
(d) A writer.
3. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
(d) Full mooners.
4. What hotel did Hugh Flood live in?
(a) The Hartford.
(b) Holiday Inn.
(c) The Pacific.
(d) The Islander.
5. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
(b) Those with meager incomes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who started Barbee's business?
2. What were the names of Mazie's sisters?
3. Who is the historian for a club for deaf people?
4. What did Charles often sell?
5. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)