|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
2. What crop does Dockery farm?
3. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
(a) A wake up call.
(b) A sad reminder.
(c) A nuisance.
(d) A fun playmate.
4. What is peculiar about Philippa's family's diet?
(a) They do not eat fruit.
(b) They do not eat any homecooked meals.
(c) They eat only protein.
(d) They eat only raw food.
5. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
2. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
3. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
4. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
5. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)