|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
(a) Worked at The Venice.
(c) Bearded lady at a circus.
(d) Court stenographer.
2. What is Philippa a prodigy in?
3. In "On the Wagon," what is the name of the man's girlfriend?
(b) Betsy Ann.
4. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
5. What do Philippa's parents credit for her IQ?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
2. Who started Barbee's business?
3. Which person was known as Houdini in Harlem?
4. Which emotion does Jim feel most?
5. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)