|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
(a) The Verona.
(b) The Valentino.
(c) The Venice.
(d) The Venetian.
2. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
(a) Worked at The Venice.
(b) Court stenographer.
(d) Bearded lady at a circus.
3. Who is in love with Peggy?
4. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
5. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
(a) Jack Fitzsimmons.
(b) Edgar Sinclair.
(c) John Smith.
(d) Samuel Frankenheim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school did Joe attend?
2. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
3. What did Mr. Cusack receive as a gift?
4. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
5. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)