|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
2. In "On the Wagon," what did the man need to do to keep his job?
(a) Stay sober.
(b) Bring in more business.
(c) Make friends with the boss.
(d) Go back to college.
3. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
(a) Court stenographer.
(b) Bearded lady at a circus.
(c) Worked at The Venice.
4. In which year did Hugh Floor believe he would die?
5. What is the name of Jane's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is peculiar about Philippa's family's diet?
2. What kind of farm does Barbee own?
3. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
4. Who is the founder of the Anti-profanity League?
5. Which character looked down on possessions?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)