|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much would Dutch typically profit?
2. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
(a) Retired house-wrecker.
(b) Retired teacher.
(c) Retired artist.
(d) Retired student.
3. Who does Peggy ask to walk her home?
(d) A little girl.
4. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
5. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which year did Hugh Floor believe he would die?
2. In "On the Wagon," what did the man need to do to keep his job?
3. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
4. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
5. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)