|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
2. What would James Hall do to preach?
(a) Stand outside churches of other faiths to preach.
(b) Show up at random homes.
(c) Preach on the bus.
(d) Get phone numbers.
3. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
4. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
5. What does Mitchell say populated streets at night?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Mike been sober?
2. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
3. What is the occupation of the man in love with Peggy?
4. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
5. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)