|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
2. Who started Barbee's business?
(a) HIs grandfather.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His father-in-law.
3. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
(a) The Verona.
(b) The Venetian.
(c) The Valentino.
(d) The Venice.
4. How did Jane's father feel about her?
(a) He was embarrassed of her.
(b) He refused to ever get to know his daughter.
(c) He was ashamed and kept her locked away.
(d) He loved her.
5. How did Mazie spend most of her evenings?
(a) Working at the food mission.
(b) Walking around the streets.
(c) Reading about poverty.
(d) Cleaning up the theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
2. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
3. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
4. What is the name of the place in "The Obituary of a Fin Mill"?
5. Who does Peggy ask to walk her home?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)