|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main subject of "I Blame it all on Mama"?
2. Where did Peggy work?
(c) Candy store.
(d) Butcher shop.
3. Who does Mitchell describe as thieves?
(a) Cave dwellers.
(c) Philippa Schuyler's parents.
(d) Joe Gould and people like him.
4. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
5. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
(c) Those with meager incomes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Philippa's parents credit for her IQ?
2. What are Philippa's parents?
3. Who is the historian for a club for deaf people?
4. Which adjective best describes the atmosphere of McSorley's?
5. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)