|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
(a) Samuel Frankenheim.
(b) John Smith.
(c) Edgar Sinclair.
(d) Jack Fitzsimmons.
2. What school did Joe attend?
(b) Notre Dame.
3. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
4. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
5. How did Mazie spend most of her evenings?
(a) Working at the food mission.
(b) Walking around the streets.
(c) Reading about poverty.
(d) Cleaning up the theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much would Dutch typically profit?
2. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
3. Who is the main personality in "The Same as Monkey Glands"?
4. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
5. What did Mr. Cusack receive as a gift?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)