|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
(a) Bill was a good businessman.
(b) Bill was an alcoholic.
(c) Bill was eager to please customers.
(d) Bill was quiet.
2. How did Jane's father feel about her?
(a) He was ashamed and kept her locked away.
(b) He was embarrassed of her.
(c) He loved her.
(d) He refused to ever get to know his daughter.
3. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
(a) My Golden Hills.
(b) My Golden Gate.
(c) My Blue Heaven.
(d) My Red Hell.
4. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
5. How did the "cave dwellers" feel after they read their story?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
2. What does Mitchell say populated streets at night?
3. What was Peggy self-conscious about?
4. What were the names of Mazie's sisters?
5. What is peculiar about Philippa's family's diet?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)