|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Philippa's parents credit for her IQ?
2. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
(a) Cave dwellers.
(b) The gypsies.
(c) Joe Gould.
(d) Philippa Schuyler.
3. What is the name of the man who guessed Hugh Flood would die soon?
(a) Mr. Mooney.
(b) Mr. Morrow.
(c) Mr. Mayen.
(d) Mr. Margit.
4. What is the name of the place in "The Obituary of a Fin Mill"?
5. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
2. What did Charles often sell?
3. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
4. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
5. What does Mitchell say populated streets at night?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)