|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
2. What did Commodore do to make a living?
(a) He served food at a cafe.
(b) He owned a business.
(c) He begged on the streets.
(d) He held an annual ball.
3. In "On the Wagon," what is the name of the man's girlfriend?
(b) Betsy Ann.
4. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
5. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
(a) Police officer.
(c) Business owner.
(d) Postal worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
2. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
3. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
4. What last name did Mazie choose?
5. How did Mazie spend most of her evenings?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)