|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
(a) Business owner.
(b) Postal worker.
(d) Police officer.
2. What event does Mr. Cusack consider exciting?
(a) Solar eclipse.
(b) Lunar eclipse.
(c) Half moon.
(d) Full moon.
3. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
(a) Those with meager incomes.
4. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
5. Under what circumstance would Mazie give the poor a ticket for free?
(a) They would buy her food.
(b) They cleaned up.
(c) They stopped living in front of the theater.
(d) They would run errands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the historian for a club for deaf people?
2. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
3. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
4. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
5. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)