|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
(a) My Golden Hills.
(b) My Red Hell.
(c) My Blue Heaven.
(d) My Golden Gate.
2. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
(a) A wheelbarrow.
(b) A horse.
(c) A truck.
(d) A bull.
3. Where did Peggy work?
(a) Butcher shop.
(b) Candy store.
4. Under what circumstance would Mazie give the poor a ticket for free?
(a) They would buy her food.
(b) They stopped living in front of the theater.
(c) They would run errands.
(d) They cleaned up.
5. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
(a) An assisted living home.
(b) A saloon.
(c) A family restaurant.
(d) A sports bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
2. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
3. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
4. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
5. How does Mitchell remain out of the loop in Peggy's story?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)