|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What street does Philippa live on?
(a) Convent Avenue.
(b) Sturgis Avenue.
(c) Parish Avenue.
(d) Grant Avenue.
2. Which character looked down on possessions?
(a) Jane Barnell.
(b) Joe Gould.
(c) Mazie Gordon.
(d) James Jefferson Davis Hall.
3. How old was Hugh Flood at the time the events Mitchell writes about occurred?
4. Which emotion does Jim feel most?
5. What was Peggy self-conscious about?
(a) A birthmark.
(b) A scar.
(c) A bald spot.
(d) A strange shaped nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jane's mother feel about her?
2. In "On the Wagon," what did the man need to do to keep his job?
3. Where did Mitchell meet Archie Clock?
4. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
5. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)