|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
(a) Worked at The Venice.
(c) Bearded lady at a circus.
(d) Court stenographer.
2. Which emotion does Jim feel most?
3. What does Mitchell say populated streets at night?
4. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
(a) Latin American people.
(b) Religious people.
(c) Chinese people.
5. What did Charles often sell?
(a) Fishing bait.
(d) Odds and ends.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "I Blame it all on Mama," what did the woman do when Mitchell asked her about her drinking?
2. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
3. Who is in love with Peggy?
4. What do Philippa's parents credit for her IQ?
5. Who claimed to be angry at people who said they were tired of noises?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)