|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
(b) Religious people.
(c) Latin American people.
(d) Chinese people.
2. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
3. How long has Mike been sober?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. How old was Hugh Flood at the time the events Mitchell writes about occurred?
5. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
(a) Fish market.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
2. What crop does Dockery farm?
3. What does Mitchell say populated streets at night?
4. What was Peggy self-conscious about?
5. What is Philippa a prodigy in?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)