|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trend began to occur in Mohawk Indian marriages as Mitchell noted?
(a) Many Indian men began to search for younger partners.
(b) Many Indians began to marry whites.
(c) Many Indians began to stop all marriages.
(d) Many Indians stopped taking part in marriage.
2. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
3. What hotel did Hugh Flood live in?
(a) The Pacific.
(b) The Islander.
(c) The Hartford.
(d) Holiday Inn.
4. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
5. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Peggy work?
2. How long has Mike been sober?
3. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
4. What is the name of the place in "The Obituary of a Fin Mill"?
5. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)