|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What street does Philippa live on?
(a) Grant Avenue.
(b) Parish Avenue.
(c) Convent Avenue.
(d) Sturgis Avenue.
2. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
(a) Christian landslide.
(b) Christian recoil.
(c) Religious decline.
(d) Religious growth spurt.
3. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
(a) Thomas O'Boyle.
(c) Joe Gould.
4. Which person was known as Houdini in Harlem?
5. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
(a) His wife made him come early for dinner.
(b) He got tired.
(c) He had to work at another business.
(d) He was tempted to drink alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
2. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
3. Why did people make so many purchases from Barbee's shop?
4. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
5. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)