|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place in "The Obituary of a Fin Mill"?
2. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
3. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
(a) John McSorley.
(b) William Ames.
(c) Bill McSorley.
(d) Joe Gould.
4. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
5. What happened to the money people sent to Mitchell for the "cave dwellers"?
(a) He sent it back to them.
(b) He gave it to the "cave dwellers".
(c) He spent it.
(d) He donated it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school did Joe attend?
2. On what street was McSorley's located?
3. What trend became apparent for Mohawk Indian religion?
4. Under what circumstance would Mazie give the poor a ticket for free?
5. Which adjective best describes the atmosphere of McSorley's?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)