|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) His nephew.
2. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
(a) Helping people.
(b) Increasing education.
(c) Hurting people.
(d) Contributing to society's downfall.
3. What did Commodore do to make a living?
(a) He served food at a cafe.
(b) He begged on the streets.
(c) He held an annual ball.
(d) He owned a business.
4. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
(a) Postal worker.
(b) Police officer.
(d) Business owner.
5. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
(a) An Oral History of Our Time.
(b) A Brief History of the World.
(c) An Examination of History.
(d) An Expansive History of Earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charles often sell?
2. How did Jane's father feel about her?
3. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
4. What trend began to occur in Mohawk Indian marriages as Mitchell noted?
5. What is the name of Jane's husband?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)