|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
(a) Daniel O'Connell.
(b) John McSorley.
(c) Mazie Gordon.
(d) Charles Cassell.
2. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
(a) The Venice.
(b) The Verona.
(c) The Valentino.
(d) The Venetian.
3. Who is the founder of the Anti-profanity League?
4. Which person was known as Houdini in Harlem?
5. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
(a) Jack Fitzsimmons.
(b) John Smith.
(c) Edgar Sinclair.
(d) Samuel Frankenheim.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
2. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
3. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
4. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
5. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)