|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
2. Why did Jane decide not to shave her face?
(a) She thought her beard made her more attractive.
(b) She was not ashamed of her beard.
(c) She accepted herself.
(d) She found it to be unfeminist.
3. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
4. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
(a) Bill was eager to please customers.
(b) Bill was quiet.
(c) Bill was a good businessman.
(d) Bill was an alcoholic.
5. How much would Dutch typically profit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mitchell describe as thieves?
2. Which person was known as Houdini in Harlem?
3. Who is the historian for a club for deaf people?
4. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
5. What last name did Mazie choose?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)