|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
(a) Religious decline.
(b) Religious growth spurt.
(c) Christian recoil.
(d) Christian landslide.
2. Who claimed to be angry at people who said they were tired of noises?
3. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
(a) Old people.
4. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
5. Where did Mitchell meet Archie Clock?
(b) Clam beds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
2. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
3. Who started Barbee's business?
4. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
5. What is the name of Jane's husband?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)