|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
(a) Business owner.
(b) Police officer.
(d) Postal worker.
2. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
3. What is the name of the place in "The Obituary of a Fin Mill"?
4. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
(c) Those with meager incomes.
5. What street does Philippa live on?
(a) Parish Avenue.
(b) Sturgis Avenue.
(c) Grant Avenue.
(d) Convent Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the founder of the Anti-profanity League?
2. What did Charles often sell?
3. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
4. What trend began to occur in Mohawk Indian marriages as Mitchell noted?
5. What kind of work do the Mohawk Indians tend to leave for?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)