|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
2. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
(a) He was tempted to drink alcohol.
(b) He got tired.
(c) He had to work at another business.
(d) His wife made him come early for dinner.
3. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
(a) Bill McSorley.
(b) Joe Gould.
(c) William Ames.
(d) John McSorley.
4. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
(a) A saloon.
(b) An assisted living home.
(c) A family restaurant.
(d) A sports bar.
5. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
Short Answer Questions
1. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
2. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
3. Who is the founder of the Anti-profanity League?
4. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
5. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)