|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
2. Why did Jane decide not to shave her face?
(a) She thought her beard made her more attractive.
(b) She accepted herself.
(c) She was not ashamed of her beard.
(d) She found it to be unfeminist.
3. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
(a) A family restaurant.
(b) A saloon.
(c) A sports bar.
(d) An assisted living home.
4. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
(a) Bill was eager to please customers.
(b) Bill was an alcoholic.
(c) Bill was a good businessman.
(d) Bill was quiet.
5. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
(a) Christian landslide.
(b) Religious growth spurt.
(c) Christian recoil.
(d) Religious decline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
2. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
3. Who does Mitchell describe as thieves?
4. What is the name of Jane's husband?
5. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)