|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
(a) Her appearance.
(b) Her education and skills.
(c) Her career resume.
(d) Her outlook on life.
2. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
3. What trend began to occur in Mohawk Indian marriages as Mitchell noted?
(a) Many Indians began to marry whites.
(b) Many Indians stopped taking part in marriage.
(c) Many Indians began to stop all marriages.
(d) Many Indian men began to search for younger partners.
4. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His daughter.
5. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
(b) Angry men.
(c) Older women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
2. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
3. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
4. How old is Philippa Duke Schuyler?
5. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)