|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school did Joe attend?
(a) Notre Dame.
2. What street does Philippa live on?
(a) Sturgis Avenue.
(b) Parish Avenue.
(c) Grant Avenue.
(d) Convent Avenue.
3. How did Jane's father feel about her?
(a) He was embarrassed of her.
(b) He was ashamed and kept her locked away.
(c) He loved her.
(d) He refused to ever get to know his daughter.
4. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
(c) Old people.
5. Who does Mitchell describe as thieves?
(a) Joe Gould and people like him.
(b) Philippa Schuyler's parents.
(c) Cave dwellers.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
2. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
3. How much would Dutch typically profit?
4. How old is Philippa Duke Schuyler?
5. What is peculiar about Philippa's family's diet?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)