|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
(c) Joe Gould.
(d) Thomas O'Boyle.
2. Who is the main personality in "The Same as Monkey Glands"?
3. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
(d) Those with meager incomes.
4. What did Commodore do to make a living?
(a) He served food at a cafe.
(b) He held an annual ball.
(c) He begged on the streets.
(d) He owned a business.
5. What is the name of the story about Commodore Dutch?
(a) A Lonely Man.
(b) A Wonderous Man.
(c) A Hunting Man.
(d) A Sporting Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
2. Who started Barbee's business?
3. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
4. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
5. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)