|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person was known as Houdini in Harlem?
2. What kind of work do the Mohawk Indians tend to leave for?
(a) Factory work.
(b) Odd jobs.
(c) Jobs in the education field.
(d) Servant and maid jobs.
3. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
4. What does Mitchell say populated streets at night?
5. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street was McSorley's located?
2. Why did Jane decide not to shave her face?
3. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
4. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
5. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)