|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
(a) Bill McSorley.
(b) Joe Gould.
(c) William Ames.
(d) John McSorley.
2. What happened to the money people sent to Mitchell for the "cave dwellers"?
(a) He sent it back to them.
(b) He gave it to the "cave dwellers".
(c) He donated it.
(d) He spent it.
3. What school did Joe attend?
(c) Notre Dame.
4. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
5. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
(a) Her outlook on life.
(b) Her education and skills.
(c) Her appearance.
(d) Her career resume.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
2. What is the name of the place in "The Obituary of a Fin Mill"?
3. Which character looked down on possessions?
4. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
5. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)