|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person was known as Houdini in Harlem?
2. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
3. What trend began to occur in Mohawk Indian marriages as Mitchell noted?
(a) Many Indians began to stop all marriages.
(b) Many Indian men began to search for younger partners.
(c) Many Indians began to marry whites.
(d) Many Indians stopped taking part in marriage.
4. What happened to the money people sent to Mitchell for the "cave dwellers"?
(a) He spent it.
(b) He sent it back to them.
(c) He gave it to the "cave dwellers".
(d) He donated it.
5. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
2. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
3. What were the names of Mazie's sisters?
4. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
5. What are Philippa's parents?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)