|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
(a) Jack Fitzsimmons.
(b) John Smith.
(c) Edgar Sinclair.
(d) Samuel Frankenheim.
2. Which person was known as Houdini in Harlem?
3. What did the "Old Yankee" run?
(a) A record store.
(b) A fishing bait shop.
(c) A bank.
(d) A museum.
4. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
5. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
(a) His wife hated the name.
(b) He knew he was going to pass it down to a family member.
(c) He bought a new sign.
(d) His business wasn't popular with the old name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is peculiar about Philippa's family's diet?
2. What kind of farm does Barbee own?
3. Who started Barbee's business?
4. What trend began to occur in Mohawk Indian marriages as Mitchell noted?
5. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)