|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
2. Who does Mitchell describe as thieves?
(a) Joe Gould and people like him.
(b) Philippa Schuyler's parents.
(d) Cave dwellers.
3. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
(a) His wife made him come early for dinner.
(b) He was tempted to drink alcohol.
(c) He got tired.
(d) He had to work at another business.
4. What would James Hall do to preach?
(a) Stand outside churches of other faiths to preach.
(b) Preach on the bus.
(c) Get phone numbers.
(d) Show up at random homes.
5. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
(a) Increasing education.
(b) Helping people.
(c) Contributing to society's downfall.
(d) Hurting people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Philippa's parents credit for her IQ?
2. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
3. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
4. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
5. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)