|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
2. Which character looked down on possessions?
(a) James Jefferson Davis Hall.
(b) Jane Barnell.
(c) Joe Gould.
(d) Mazie Gordon.
3. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
(b) Angry men.
(d) Older women.
4. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A writer.
(c) A bum.
(d) A street preacher.
5. What last name did Mazie choose?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
2. What street does Philippa live on?
3. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
4. What would James Hall do to preach?
5. How much would Dutch typically profit?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)