|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
2. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
(a) His wife made him come early for dinner.
(b) He was tempted to drink alcohol.
(c) He got tired.
(d) He had to work at another business.
3. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
(a) Her appearance.
(b) Her outlook on life.
(c) Her career resume.
(d) Her education and skills.
4. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
(a) Jane Barnell.
(b) Charles Cassell.
(c) Thomas O'Boyle.
(d) Joe Gould.
5. Which adjective best describes the atmosphere of McSorley's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What school did Joe attend?
2. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
3. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
4. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
5. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)