|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
(a) An assisted living home.
(b) A family restaurant.
(c) A saloon.
(d) A sports bar.
2. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
(a) His son.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
3. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
4. On what street was McSorley's located?
5. What did Charles often sell?
(a) Odds and ends.
(c) Fishing bait.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
2. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
3. Which character looked down on possessions?
4. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
5. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)