|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mitchell describe as thieves?
(b) Cave dwellers.
(c) Philippa Schuyler's parents.
(d) Joe Gould and people like him.
2. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
(c) Those with meager incomes.
3. What does Mitchell say populated streets at night?
4. What did Commodore do to make a living?
(a) He served food at a cafe.
(b) He held an annual ball.
(c) He begged on the streets.
(d) He owned a business.
5. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
(a) Old people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
2. Which character looked down on possessions?
3. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
4. What did the "Old Yankee" run?
5. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)