|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character looked down on possessions?
(a) Mazie Gordon.
(b) Joe Gould.
(c) James Jefferson Davis Hall.
(d) Jane Barnell.
2. What happened to the money people sent to Mitchell for the "cave dwellers"?
(a) He sent it back to them.
(b) He donated it.
(c) He gave it to the "cave dwellers".
(d) He spent it.
3. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
(a) Christian recoil.
(b) Christian landslide.
(c) Religious growth spurt.
(d) Religious decline.
4. What is the name of the story about Commodore Dutch?
(a) A Wonderous Man.
(b) A Lonely Man.
(c) A Sporting Man.
(d) A Hunting Man.
5. How much would Dutch typically profit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
2. What is Philippa a prodigy in?
3. What did the "Old Yankee" run?
4. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
5. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)