|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
2. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
(a) The Venetian.
(b) The Valentino.
(c) The Verona.
(d) The Venice.
3. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
(a) He knew he was going to pass it down to a family member.
(b) His business wasn't popular with the old name.
(c) He bought a new sign.
(d) His wife hated the name.
4. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
5. What are Philippa's parents?
(a) Construction workers.
(b) Factory workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street was McSorley's located?
2. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
3. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
4. What did the "Old Yankee" run?
5. What is Philippa a prodigy in?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)