|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What street does Philippa live on?
(a) Grant Avenue.
(b) Convent Avenue.
(c) Parish Avenue.
(d) Sturgis Avenue.
2. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
(a) An Examination of History.
(b) An Oral History of Our Time.
(c) A Brief History of the World.
(d) An Expansive History of Earth.
3. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
(a) The Verona.
(b) The Valentino.
(c) The Venice.
(d) The Venetian.
4. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
5. Which character looked down on possessions?
(a) Joe Gould.
(b) Jane Barnell.
(c) James Jefferson Davis Hall.
(d) Mazie Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jane's mother feel about her?
2. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
3. Who does Mitchell describe as thieves?
4. What is the name of the story about Commodore Dutch?
5. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)