|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
(a) Old people.
2. What are Philippa's parents?
(a) Factory workers.
(c) Construction workers.
3. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
(a) A television.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A fire.
(d) A pool table.
4. What school did Joe attend?
(c) Notre Dame.
5. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
(a) His wife hated the name.
(b) He bought a new sign.
(c) He knew he was going to pass it down to a family member.
(d) His business wasn't popular with the old name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitchell say populated streets at night?
2. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
3. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
4. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
5. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)