|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
(a) He had to work at another business.
(b) His wife made him come early for dinner.
(c) He was tempted to drink alcohol.
(d) He got tired.
2. How much would Dutch typically profit?
3. How did Jane's mother feel about her?
(a) She loved her.
(b) She was scared of her.
(c) She abandoned her to run away.
(d) She never gave her opinion on the matter.
4. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
(d) Those with meager incomes.
5. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A television.
(c) A pool table.
(d) A fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Commodore do to make a living?
2. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
3. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
4. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
5. How did Mazie spend most of her evenings?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)