|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
(a) Shovel snow.
(b) Hunt for deer.
(c) Slaughter cows.
(d) Clean abandoned homes.
2. What is peculiar about Philippa's family's diet?
(a) They do not eat any homecooked meals.
(b) They eat only raw food.
(c) They eat only protein.
(d) They do not eat fruit.
3. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A television.
(c) A pool table.
(d) A fire.
4. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
(a) He bought a new sign.
(b) His business wasn't popular with the old name.
(c) His wife hated the name.
(d) He knew he was going to pass it down to a family member.
5. How did Jane's father feel about her?
(a) He refused to ever get to know his daughter.
(b) He was embarrassed of her.
(c) He loved her.
(d) He was ashamed and kept her locked away.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street was McSorley's located?
2. How much would Dutch typically profit?
3. How did Jane's mother feel about her?
4. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
5. What did Charles often sell?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)