|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
(a) Joe Gould.
(b) Cave dwellers.
(c) Philippa Schuyler.
(d) The gypsies.
2. Who does Mitchell describe as thieves?
(a) Cave dwellers.
(c) Joe Gould and people like him.
(d) Philippa Schuyler's parents.
3. What street does Philippa live on?
(a) Convent Avenue.
(b) Grant Avenue.
(c) Parish Avenue.
(d) Sturgis Avenue.
4. What is Philippa a prodigy in?
5. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
(b) Old people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jane's father feel about her?
2. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
3. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
4. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
5. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)