|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the story about Commodore Dutch?
(a) A Lonely Man.
(b) A Wonderous Man.
(c) A Hunting Man.
(d) A Sporting Man.
2. What would James Hall do to preach?
(a) Stand outside churches of other faiths to preach.
(b) Show up at random homes.
(c) Preach on the bus.
(d) Get phone numbers.
3. What did Commodore do to make a living?
(a) He held an annual ball.
(b) He served food at a cafe.
(c) He owned a business.
(d) He begged on the streets.
4. How did the "cave dwellers" feel after they read their story?
5. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
2. Under what circumstance would Mazie give the poor a ticket for free?
3. What happened to the money people sent to Mitchell for the "cave dwellers"?
4. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
5. What is the name of Jane's husband?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)