|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
(a) Cave dwellers.
(b) Philippa Schuyler.
(c) Joe Gould.
(d) The gypsies.
2. How old is Philippa Duke Schuyler?
3. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
(a) The Venice.
(b) The Verona.
(c) The Valentino.
(d) The Venetian.
4. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
(b) Thomas O'Boyle.
(d) Joe Gould.
5. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
2. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
3. What is the name of the story about Commodore Dutch?
4. How did the "cave dwellers" feel after they read their story?
5. What is peculiar about Philippa's family's diet?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)