|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
2. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
(a) Joe Gould.
(b) John McSorley.
(c) William Ames.
(d) Bill McSorley.
3. What were the names of Mazie's sisters?
(a) Rosa and Jordan.
(b) Rosie and Jeanie.
(c) Romy and Jenny.
(d) Rory and Jillian.
4. How did Jane's father feel about her?
(a) He loved her.
(b) He was ashamed and kept her locked away.
(c) He was embarrassed of her.
(d) He refused to ever get to know his daughter.
5. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
(a) His son.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His wife.
(d) His nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
2. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
3. What would James Hall do to preach?
4. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
5. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)