|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character looked down on possessions?
(a) Mazie Gordon.
(b) James Jefferson Davis Hall.
(c) Jane Barnell.
(d) Joe Gould.
2. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
(a) A street preacher.
(b) A bum.
(c) A writer.
(d) A teacher.
3. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
(b) Those with meager incomes.
4. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
(a) Clean abandoned homes.
(b) Hunt for deer.
(c) Slaughter cows.
(d) Shovel snow.
5. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
(b) Older women.
(c) Angry men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
2. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
3. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
4. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
5. Which adjective best describes the atmosphere of McSorley's?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)