|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What last name did Mazie choose?
2. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
(a) Religious decline.
(b) Christian landslide.
(c) Christian recoil.
(d) Religious growth spurt.
3. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
4. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
(a) An Expansive History of Earth.
(b) An Examination of History.
(c) An Oral History of Our Time.
(d) A Brief History of the World.
5. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
(a) Her outlook on life.
(b) Her appearance.
(c) Her education and skills.
(d) Her career resume.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
2. Which character looked down on possessions?
3. What did Charles often sell?
4. How did Jane's father feel about her?
5. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)