|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
2. What did the "Old Yankee" run?
(a) A museum.
(b) A record store.
(c) A bank.
(d) A fishing bait shop.
3. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
4. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
(a) Religious decline.
(b) Religious growth spurt.
(c) Christian landslide.
(d) Christian recoil.
5. What did Charles often sell?
(a) Odds and ends.
(b) Fishing bait.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
2. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
3. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
4. What school did Joe attend?
5. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)