|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
2. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
(a) His business wasn't popular with the old name.
(b) He bought a new sign.
(c) He knew he was going to pass it down to a family member.
(d) His wife hated the name.
3. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
(a) Daniel O'Connell.
(b) John McSorley.
(c) Mazie Gordon.
(d) Charles Cassell.
4. What were the names of Mazie's sisters?
(a) Rosie and Jeanie.
(b) Rory and Jillian.
(c) Romy and Jenny.
(d) Rosa and Jordan.
5. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What last name did Mazie choose?
2. How did Jane's mother feel about her?
3. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
4. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
5. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)