|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
(a) Mazie Gordon.
(b) Daniel O'Connell.
(c) John McSorley.
(d) Charles Cassell.
2. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
3. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
4. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
(c) Old people.
5. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
(a) Bearded lady at a circus.
(b) Worked at The Venice.
(d) Court stenographer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school did Joe attend?
2. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
3. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
4. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
5. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)