|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A television.
(c) A fire.
(d) A pool table.
2. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
3. What would James Hall do to preach?
(a) Get phone numbers.
(b) Show up at random homes.
(c) Stand outside churches of other faiths to preach.
(d) Preach on the bus.
4. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
5. What does Mitchell say populated streets at night?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street was McSorley's located?
2. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
3. Under what circumstance would Mazie give the poor a ticket for free?
4. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
5. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)