|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
(a) An Expansive History of Earth.
(b) An Oral History of Our Time.
(c) An Examination of History.
(d) A Brief History of the World.
2. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
(a) Christian recoil.
(b) Religious growth spurt.
(c) Religious decline.
(d) Christian landslide.
3. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
4. What did the "Old Yankee" run?
(a) A museum.
(b) A bank.
(c) A record store.
(d) A fishing bait shop.
5. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
(a) He knew he was going to pass it down to a family member.
(b) His business wasn't popular with the old name.
(c) His wife hated the name.
(d) He bought a new sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character looked down on possessions?
2. What is the name of Jane's husband?
3. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
4. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
5. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)