|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
(a) Hurting people.
(b) Increasing education.
(c) Contributing to society's downfall.
(d) Helping people.
2. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
(a) Jane Barnell.
(b) Thomas O'Boyle.
(c) Charles Cassell.
(d) Joe Gould.
3. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
4. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A writer.
(c) A street preacher.
(d) A bum.
5. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
(a) An Expansive History of Earth.
(b) A Brief History of the World.
(c) An Oral History of Our Time.
(d) An Examination of History.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
2. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
3. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
4. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
5. What is the name of Jane's husband?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)