|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
(a) A writer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A street preacher.
(d) A bum.
2. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
(a) Thomas O'Boyle.
(b) Joe Gould.
(c) Jane Barnell.
(d) Charles Cassell.
3. What did Charles often sell?
(b) Fishing bait.
(c) Odds and ends.
4. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
5. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
(a) Slaughter cows.
(b) Clean abandoned homes.
(c) Hunt for deer.
(d) Shovel snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
2. What did the "Old Yankee" run?
3. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
4. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
5. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)