|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
2. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
(a) Joe Gould.
(c) Thomas O'Boyle.
3. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
4. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
(a) A writer.
(b) A street preacher.
(c) A bum.
(d) A teacher.
5. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
2. What is the name of Jane's husband?
3. How did Jane's father feel about her?
4. How did Jane's mother feel about her?
5. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)