|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would James Hall do to preach?
(a) Get phone numbers.
(b) Preach on the bus.
(c) Show up at random homes.
(d) Stand outside churches of other faiths to preach.
2. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
3. Which character looked down on possessions?
(a) Joe Gould.
(b) Jane Barnell.
(c) Mazie Gordon.
(d) James Jefferson Davis Hall.
4. What did the "Old Yankee" run?
(a) A bank.
(b) A record store.
(c) A museum.
(d) A fishing bait shop.
5. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
(a) A sports bar.
(b) A saloon.
(c) A family restaurant.
(d) An assisted living home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mazie spend most of her evenings?
2. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
3. What school did Joe attend?
4. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
5. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)