|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
(a) Her career resume.
(b) Her outlook on life.
(c) Her education and skills.
(d) Her appearance.
2. Which character looked down on possessions?
(a) Joe Gould.
(b) Mazie Gordon.
(c) Jane Barnell.
(d) James Jefferson Davis Hall.
3. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
4. What last name did Mazie choose?
5. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mazie spend most of her evenings?
2. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
3. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
4. What were the names of Mazie's sisters?
5. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)