|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitchell say populated streets at night?
2. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
(a) Those with meager incomes.
3. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
(c) Older women.
(d) Angry men.
4. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
(a) An assisted living home.
(b) A sports bar.
(c) A saloon.
(d) A family restaurant.
5. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
(a) Bill was an alcoholic.
(b) Bill was a good businessman.
(c) Bill was quiet.
(d) Bill was eager to please customers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
2. What school did Joe attend?
3. What were the names of Mazie's sisters?
4. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
5. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)