|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
2. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
(a) Joe Gould.
(b) John McSorley.
(c) William Ames.
(d) Bill McSorley.
3. Which character looked down on possessions?
(a) Jane Barnell.
(b) James Jefferson Davis Hall.
(c) Mazie Gordon.
(d) Joe Gould.
4. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
5. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
(a) Angry men.
(b) Older women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
2. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
3. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
4. Under what circumstance would Mazie give the poor a ticket for free?
5. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)