|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
2. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
3. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
(a) Her appearance.
(b) Her outlook on life.
(c) Her career resume.
(d) Her education and skills.
4. What school did Joe attend?
(d) Notre Dame.
5. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
(a) Court stenographer.
(b) Worked at The Venice.
(d) Bearded lady at a circus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
2. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
3. On what street was McSorley's located?
4. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
5. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)