|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
(a) Postal worker.
(c) Police officer.
(d) Business owner.
2. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
(a) Hunt for deer.
(b) Shovel snow.
(c) Clean abandoned homes.
(d) Slaughter cows.
3. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
(a) His wife made him come early for dinner.
(b) He was tempted to drink alcohol.
(c) He got tired.
(d) He had to work at another business.
4. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
(a) Contributing to society's downfall.
(b) Increasing education.
(c) Hurting people.
(d) Helping people.
5. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
(a) Christian recoil.
(b) Religious growth spurt.
(c) Christian landslide.
(d) Religious decline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
2. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
3. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
4. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
5. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)