|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
2. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
(a) The Venetian.
(b) The Venice.
(c) The Valentino.
(d) The Verona.
3. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
(a) Clean abandoned homes.
(b) Shovel snow.
(c) Slaughter cows.
(d) Hunt for deer.
4. What did the "Old Yankee" run?
(a) A bank.
(b) A museum.
(c) A record store.
(d) A fishing bait shop.
5. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
(a) Mazie Gordon.
(b) Daniel O'Connell.
(c) John McSorley.
(d) Charles Cassell.
Short Answer Questions
1. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
2. Under what circumstance would Mazie give the poor a ticket for free?
3. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
4. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
5. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)