|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
(a) Old people.
2. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
(a) He had to work at another business.
(b) He was tempted to drink alcohol.
(c) His wife made him come early for dinner.
(d) He got tired.
3. How did Jane's mother feel about her?
(a) She loved her.
(b) She abandoned her to run away.
(c) She never gave her opinion on the matter.
(d) She was scared of her.
4. What were the names of Mazie's sisters?
(a) Rory and Jillian.
(b) Rosie and Jeanie.
(c) Rosa and Jordan.
(d) Romy and Jenny.
5. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
(a) His business wasn't popular with the old name.
(b) He bought a new sign.
(c) He knew he was going to pass it down to a family member.
(d) His wife hated the name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
2. What last name did Mazie choose?
3. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
4. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
5. What would James Hall do to preach?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)