|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
(a) A bum.
(b) A writer.
(c) A street preacher.
(d) A teacher.
2. What is the name of Jane's husband?
3. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
(a) Bill McSorley.
(b) Joe Gould.
(c) John McSorley.
(d) William Ames.
4. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
5. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
Short Answer Questions
1. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
2. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
3. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
4. Why did Jane decide not to shave her face?
5. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)