|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
2. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
(a) Court stenographer.
(b) Worked at The Venice.
(c) Bearded lady at a circus.
3. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
(a) Daniel O'Connell.
(b) John McSorley.
(c) Mazie Gordon.
(d) Charles Cassell.
4. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
(a) Clean abandoned homes.
(b) Shovel snow.
(c) Slaughter cows.
(d) Hunt for deer.
5. What does Mitchell say populated streets at night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the names of Mazie's sisters?
2. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
3. Which character looked down on possessions?
4. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
5. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)