|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
(a) His wife.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His son.
(d) His daughter.
2. Which adjective best describes the atmosphere of McSorley's?
3. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
(a) Thomas O'Boyle.
(c) Joe Gould.
4. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
5. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
(a) Hunt for deer.
(b) Slaughter cows.
(c) Shovel snow.
(d) Clean abandoned homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the "Old Yankee" run?
2. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
3. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
4. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
5. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)