|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
(a) Christian recoil.
(b) Christian landslide.
(c) Religious decline.
(d) Religious growth spurt.
2. What school did Joe attend?
(d) Notre Dame.
3. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
4. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
(a) Bearded lady at a circus.
(b) Worked at The Venice.
(d) Court stenographer.
5. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
(a) Thomas O'Boyle.
(d) Joe Gould.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
2. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
3. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
4. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
5. What last name did Mazie choose?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)