|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56 - 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
(b) Business owner.
(c) Postal worker.
(d) Police officer.
2. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
3. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
4. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
(a) Joe Gould.
(b) Jane Barnell.
(c) Charles Cassell.
(d) Thomas O'Boyle.
5. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
2. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
3. Which character looked down on possessions?
4. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
5. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)