Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 622-716.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
(a) Full mooners.
2. Which adjective best describes the atmosphere of McSorley's?
3. Who is the owner of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
(a) Louis Morino.
(b) Louis Carter.
(c) Louis Mitchell.
(d) Louis Martinez.
4. Who is in love with Peggy?
5. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
(a) Bill McSorley.
(b) John McSorley.
(c) William Ames.
(d) Joe Gould.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main person in "On the Wagon"?
2. On what street was McSorley's located?
3. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
4. What was Mr. Cusack obsessed with?
5. What crop does Dockery farm?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)