|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
(b) Fish market.
2. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
3. What event does Mr. Cusack consider exciting?
(a) Half moon.
(b) Lunar eclipse.
(c) Full moon.
(d) Solar eclipse.
4. What was Peggy self-conscious about?
(a) A bald spot.
(b) A birthmark.
(c) A scar.
(d) A strange shaped nose.
5. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
(a) Joe Gould.
(b) William Ames.
(c) John McSorley.
(d) Bill McSorley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in love with Peggy?
2. On what street was McSorley's located?
3. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
4. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
5. Which emotion does Jim feel most?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)