Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
2. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
3. What is the name of the main subject of "I Blame it all on Mama"?
4. What kind of work do the Mohawk Indians tend to leave for?
(a) Servant and maid jobs.
(b) Odd jobs.
(c) Factory work.
(d) Jobs in the education field.
5. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
(a) John McSorley.
(b) Bill McSorley.
(c) Joe Gould.
(d) William Ames.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mitchell meet Archie Clock?
2. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
3. On what street was McSorley's located?
4. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
5. Where did Peggy work?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)