Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 210 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claimed to be angry at people who said they were tired of noises?
2. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
(a) Those with meager incomes.
3. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
(a) Chinese people.
(b) Religious people.
(d) Latin American people.
4. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
(a) Thomas O'Boyle.
(b) Joe Gould.
5. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Philippa a prodigy in?
2. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
3. Which adjective best describes the atmosphere of McSorley's?
4. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
5. What do Philippa's parents credit for her IQ?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)