|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Philippa Duke Schuyler?
2. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
(a) An assisted living home.
(b) A sports bar.
(c) A saloon.
(d) A family restaurant.
3. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
(a) The gypsies.
(b) Philippa Schuyler.
(c) Cave dwellers.
(d) Joe Gould.
4. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
(a) A street preacher.
(b) A bum.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A writer.
5. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
2. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
3. What happened to the money people sent to Mitchell for the "cave dwellers"?
4. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
5. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)