|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "The Bottom of the Harbor" describe?
(a) Ocean beds.
(b) Going fishing.
(c) Ocean animals.
(d) The field of marine biology.
2. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
(a) He knew he was going to pass it down to a family member.
(b) His business wasn't popular with the old name.
(c) He bought a new sign.
(d) His wife hated the name.
3. What is the name of the community with the run-down cemetery?
(a) Savannah Sandy.
(b) Sandy Ground.
(c) Forest Lawn.
(d) Golden Hill Grounds.
4. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
(a) Charles Cassell.
(b) Mazie Gordon.
(c) Daniel O'Connell.
(d) John McSorley.
5. What crop does Dockery farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who guessed Hugh Flood would die soon?
2. What are Philippa's parents?
3. Which sentence best describes the way Mitchell wrote Hugh Flood as a subject?
4. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
5. Who started Barbee's business?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)