|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the "cave dwellers" feel after they read their story?
2. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
(a) Charles Cassell.
(b) Jane Barnell.
(c) Thomas O'Boyle.
(d) Joe Gould.
3. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
(a) She killed her father.
(b) She insulted a child.
(c) She dropped out of school.
(d) She killed her sister.
4. What did Louis and Mitchell see in the third and fourth stories of the restaurant?
(b) Stored food.
(d) Crates and boxes.
5. Who does Mitchell describe as thieves?
(a) Philippa Schuyler's parents.
(b) Cave dwellers.
(c) Joe Gould and people like him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would James Hall do to preach?
2. What street does Philippa live on?
3. Which person was known as Houdini in Harlem?
4. What trend began to occur in Mohawk Indian marriages as Mitchell noted?
5. What hotel did Hugh Flood live in?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)