|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
(b) Full mooners.
2. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
(d) Fish market.
3. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
4. Which sentence best describes the way Mitchell wrote Hugh Flood as a subject?
(a) He is a compilation of characters.
(b) He is a very realistic character.
(c) He never existed.
(d) He is an unreal character.
5. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
(a) The Valentino.
(b) The Venice.
(c) The Verona.
(d) The Venetian.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
2. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
3. In "On the Wagon," what did the man need to do to keep his job?
4. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
5. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)