|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
(a) Court stenographer.
(c) Bearded lady at a circus.
(d) Worked at The Venice.
2. Which description matches that of Mr. Hunter's mother?
(a) She was born into slavery.
(b) She was from Colombia.
(c) She was from Russia.
(d) She was born into a rich plantation family.
3. Why did people make so many purchases from Barbee's shop?
(a) The animals were good at guarding other more valuable animals.
(b) They believed the animals had healing powers.
(c) The animals were good pets.
(d) The animals tasted good.
4. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
(c) Full mooners.
5. Where do Mitchell and Zimmers have chowder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man in love with Peggy?
2. How did Jane's father feel about her?
3. Who is the owner of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
4. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
5. Where did Peggy work?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)