|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
(a) Candle shop.
(d) Candy store.
2. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
(c) Full mooners.
3. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
4. What industry was Louis' family in before he moved?
5. What did Louis and Mitchell see in the third and fourth stories of the restaurant?
(b) Stored food.
(d) Crates and boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is peculiar about Philippa's family's diet?
2. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
3. How did Jane's father feel about her?
4. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
5. Who is the founder of the Anti-profanity League?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)