|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who started Barbee's business?
(a) HIs grandfather.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father-in-law.
(d) His father.
2. What are Philippa's parents?
(b) Factory workers.
(d) Construction workers.
3. What is the name of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
(a) Sloppy Louie's.
(b) Rich Louie's.
(c) Charming Louie's.
(d) Fat Louie's.
4. What is the former name of the building Louis' owns?
(a) Cortez Inn.
(b) Fulton Ferry Hotel.
(c) Canton Ferry Hotel.
(d) Fairaday Hotel.
5. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
(a) My Golden Hills.
(b) My Blue Heaven.
(c) My Red Hell.
(d) My Golden Gate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main person in "On the Wagon"?
2. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
3. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
4. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
5. What is the name of the story about Commodore Dutch?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)