|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitchell say populated streets at night?
2. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
(b) Those with meager incomes.
3. Why did Jane decide not to shave her face?
(a) She thought her beard made her more attractive.
(b) She found it to be unfeminist.
(c) She was not ashamed of her beard.
(d) She accepted herself.
4. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
(b) Religious people.
(c) Chinese people.
(d) Latin American people.
5. Who is in love with Peggy?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
2. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
3. What is the name of the restaurant in "Up in the Old Hotel"?
4. Which emotion does Jim feel most?
5. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)