|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
(a) Postal worker.
(b) Police officer.
(d) Business owner.
2. How did Mazie spend most of her evenings?
(a) Reading about poverty.
(b) Working at the food mission.
(c) Cleaning up the theater.
(d) Walking around the streets.
3. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
(a) Hurting people.
(b) Contributing to society's downfall.
(c) Helping people.
(d) Increasing education.
4. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
5. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
(a) Jane Barnell.
(b) Joe Gould.
(c) Charles Cassell.
(d) Thomas O'Boyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was it illegal for people to harvest the bay in Andrew's story?
2. What industry was Louis' family in before he moved?
3. In "Rats on the Waterfront," how were the rats brought in?
4. What would James Hall do to preach?
5. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)