|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of his projected death, how old would Hugh Flood be?
2. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
3. What is the name of the dragger captain Mitchell meets?
4. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
(a) A Brief History of the World.
(b) An Examination of History.
(c) An Oral History of Our Time.
(d) An Expansive History of Earth.
5. What school did Joe attend?
(d) Notre Dame.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "The Bottom of the Harbor" describe?
2. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
3. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
4. On what street was McSorley's located?
5. What is the name of the place in "The Obituary of a Fin Mill"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)