|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place in "The Obituary of a Fin Mill"?
2. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
(a) Increasing education.
(b) Helping people.
(c) Hurting people.
(d) Contributing to society's downfall.
3. What did Charles often sell?
(b) Fishing bait.
(d) Odds and ends.
4. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
(a) Retired artist.
(b) Retired student.
(c) Retired teacher.
(d) Retired house-wrecker.
5. What is the former name of the building Louis' owns?
(a) Canton Ferry Hotel.
(b) Cortez Inn.
(c) Fairaday Hotel.
(d) Fulton Ferry Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mitchell describe as thieves?
2. What is the name of the community with the run-down cemetery?
3. What hotel did Hugh Flood live in?
4. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
5. On what street did Mitchell and Zimmers have lunch?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)