|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jane's mother feel about her?
(a) She loved her.
(b) She abandoned her to run away.
(c) She was scared of her.
(d) She never gave her opinion on the matter.
2. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
(a) Police officer.
(c) Business owner.
(d) Postal worker.
3. What is the name of the main subject of "I Blame it all on Mama"?
4. What is the occupation of the man in love with Peggy?
5. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
(a) Christian recoil.
(b) Religious decline.
(c) Christian landslide.
(d) Religious growth spurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jim's companion compares which of the following to necessary oil?
2. What does Mitchell say populated streets at night?
3. Why did Jane decide not to shave her face?
4. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
5. Which description matches that of Mr. Hunter's mother?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)