|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year did Hugh Floor believe he would die?
2. How much would Dutch typically profit?
3. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
(a) Samuel Frankenheim.
(b) John Smith.
(c) Edgar Sinclair.
(d) Jack Fitzsimmons.
4. What hotel did Hugh Flood live in?
(a) The Pacific.
(b) Holiday Inn.
(c) The Hartford.
(d) The Islander.
5. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
2. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
3. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
4. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
5. Which adjective best describes the atmosphere of McSorley's?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)