|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
(b) Full mooners.
2. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
(a) Joe Gould.
(b) Jane Barnell.
(c) Thomas O'Boyle.
(d) Charles Cassell.
3. What were the names of Mazie's sisters?
(a) Rosie and Jeanie.
(b) Romy and Jenny.
(c) Rory and Jillian.
(d) Rosa and Jordan.
4. What industry was Louis' family in before he moved?
5. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
(a) A nuisance.
(b) A sad reminder.
(c) A wake up call.
(d) A fun playmate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Cusack receive as a gift?
2. What is the occupation of the man in love with Peggy?
3. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
4. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
5. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)