|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the dragger captain Mitchell meets?
2. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
3. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
(a) Her education and skills.
(b) Her outlook on life.
(c) Her appearance.
(d) Her career resume.
4. Who is the founder of the Anti-profanity League?
5. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
(a) Edgar Sinclair.
(b) John Smith.
(c) Jack Fitzsimmons.
(d) Samuel Frankenheim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
2. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
3. How did Jane's mother feel about her?
4. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
5. What is the name of the bayman Andrews introduces Mitchell to?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)