|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 437 - 621.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
2. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
(a) John McSorley.
(b) Joe Gould.
(c) Bill McSorley.
(d) William Ames.
3. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
(a) Arthur Smith.
(b) Smith Johnson.
(c) John Smith.
(d) Richard Smith.
4. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
(a) Joe Gould.
(b) Philippa Schuyler.
(c) The gypsies.
(d) Cave dwellers.
5. Who started Barbee's business?
(a) HIs grandfather.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father-in-law.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
2. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
3. Who does Mitchell describe as thieves?
4. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
5. Who does Peggy ask to walk her home?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)