|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
2. How old is Philippa Duke Schuyler?
3. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
4. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
(a) Slaughter cows.
(b) Hunt for deer.
(c) Clean abandoned homes.
(d) Shovel snow.
5. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
(a) Bill was an alcoholic.
(b) Bill was a good businessman.
(c) Bill was quiet.
(d) Bill was eager to please customers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
2. What did Commodore do to make a living?
3. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
4. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
5. Why did Jane decide not to shave her face?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)