|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mitchell describe as thieves?
(a) Cave dwellers.
(b) Philippa Schuyler's parents.
(d) Joe Gould and people like him.
2. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
3. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
(a) Thomas O'Boyle.
(c) Joe Gould.
4. What were the names of Mazie's sisters?
(a) Rory and Jillian.
(b) Romy and Jenny.
(c) Rosie and Jeanie.
(d) Rosa and Jordan.
5. What is the name of Jane's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
2. Under what circumstance would Mazie give the poor a ticket for free?
3. What are Philippa's parents?
4. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
5. What do Philippa's parents credit for her IQ?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)