|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
2. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
(d) Those with meager incomes.
3. What did Commodore do to make a living?
(a) He served food at a cafe.
(b) He held an annual ball.
(c) He owned a business.
(d) He begged on the streets.
4. What last name did Mazie choose?
5. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
(a) Worked at The Venice.
(b) Bearded lady at a circus.
(c) Court stenographer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charles often sell?
2. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
3. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
4. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
5. What is the name of the story about Commodore Dutch?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)