|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would James Hall do to preach?
(a) Get phone numbers.
(b) Show up at random homes.
(c) Stand outside churches of other faiths to preach.
(d) Preach on the bus.
2. What were the names of Mazie's sisters?
(a) Romy and Jenny.
(b) Rory and Jillian.
(c) Rosie and Jeanie.
(d) Rosa and Jordan.
3. What happened to the money people sent to Mitchell for the "cave dwellers"?
(a) He sent it back to them.
(b) He spent it.
(c) He donated it.
(d) He gave it to the "cave dwellers".
4. How did Mazie spend most of her evenings?
(a) Walking around the streets.
(b) Reading about poverty.
(c) Cleaning up the theater.
(d) Working at the food mission.
5. What is the name of the story about Commodore Dutch?
(a) A Lonely Man.
(b) A Sporting Man.
(c) A Hunting Man.
(d) A Wonderous Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective best describes the atmosphere of McSorley's?
2. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
3. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
4. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
5. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)