|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much would Dutch typically profit?
2. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
(a) A fire.
(b) A pool table.
(c) A television.
(d) A mirror.
3. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
4. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
(a) Postal worker.
(b) Police officer.
(d) Business owner.
5. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A writer.
(c) A street preacher.
(d) A bum.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the "cave dwellers" feel after they read their story?
2. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
3. What did Commodore do to make a living?
4. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
5. What is the name of the story about Commodore Dutch?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)