|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
(a) Hurting people.
(b) Increasing education.
(c) Contributing to society's downfall.
(d) Helping people.
2. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
(a) William Ames.
(b) John McSorley.
(c) Bill McSorley.
(d) Joe Gould.
3. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
4. What would James Hall do to preach?
(a) Preach on the bus.
(b) Show up at random homes.
(c) Stand outside churches of other faiths to preach.
(d) Get phone numbers.
5. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
(a) A family restaurant.
(b) An assisted living home.
(c) A saloon.
(d) A sports bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
2. How much would Dutch typically profit?
3. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
4. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
5. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)