|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
(c) Old people.
2. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
(a) His son.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His wife.
(d) His nephew.
3. What did Commodore do to make a living?
(a) He held an annual ball.
(b) He served food at a cafe.
(c) He begged on the streets.
(d) He owned a business.
4. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
5. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
Short Answer Questions
1. What street does Philippa live on?
2. What did Charles often sell?
3. What is peculiar about Philippa's family's diet?
4. How did Jane's mother feel about her?
5. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)