|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
2. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
(a) A family restaurant.
(b) An assisted living home.
(c) A sports bar.
(d) A saloon.
3. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
(a) He knew he was going to pass it down to a family member.
(b) He bought a new sign.
(c) His business wasn't popular with the old name.
(d) His wife hated the name.
4. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
(b) Old people.
5. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
(a) The Venetian.
(b) The Verona.
(c) The Valentino.
(d) The Venice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the "cave dwellers" feel after they read their story?
2. How did Jane's mother feel about her?
3. How much would Dutch typically profit?
4. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
5. What did Commodore do to make a living?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)