|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the money people sent to Mitchell for the "cave dwellers"?
(a) He gave it to the "cave dwellers".
(b) He sent it back to them.
(c) He spent it.
(d) He donated it.
2. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
(a) His wife made him come early for dinner.
(b) He had to work at another business.
(c) He was tempted to drink alcohol.
(d) He got tired.
3. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
4. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
5. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
(a) Charles Cassell.
(b) Mazie Gordon.
(c) Daniel O'Connell.
(d) John McSorley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
2. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
3. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
4. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
5. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)