|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason did Bill often close his business early?
(a) His wife made him come early for dinner.
(b) He had to work at another business.
(c) He got tired.
(d) He was tempted to drink alcohol.
2. What happened to the money people sent to Mitchell for the "cave dwellers"?
(a) He donated it.
(b) He sent it back to them.
(c) He spent it.
(d) He gave it to the "cave dwellers".
3. What did Charles often sell?
(a) Odds and ends.
(b) Fishing bait.
4. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
5. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
Short Answer Questions
1. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
2. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
3. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
4. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
5. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)