|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Philippa a prodigy in?
2. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
(a) Thomas O'Boyle.
(b) Jane Barnell.
(c) Joe Gould.
(d) Charles Cassell.
3. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
(a) His business wasn't popular with the old name.
(b) His wife hated the name.
(c) He knew he was going to pass it down to a family member.
(d) He bought a new sign.
4. Under what circumstance would Mazie give the poor a ticket for free?
(a) They stopped living in front of the theater.
(b) They cleaned up.
(c) They would buy her food.
(d) They would run errands.
5. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitchell say populated streets at night?
2. What is the name of Jane's husband?
3. Which adjective best describes the atmosphere of McSorley's?
4. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
5. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)