|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the "cave dwellers" feel after they read their story?
2. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
3. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
(a) An Expansive History of Earth.
(b) An Examination of History.
(c) An Oral History of Our Time.
(d) A Brief History of the World.
4. How did Mazie spend most of her evenings?
(a) Working at the food mission.
(b) Reading about poverty.
(c) Cleaning up the theater.
(d) Walking around the streets.
5. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
(a) Joe Gould.
(b) Jane Barnell.
(c) Thomas O'Boyle.
(d) Charles Cassell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
2. How many mummies did Charles claim to have owned?
3. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
4. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
5. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)