|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 209.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
2. What were the names of Mazie's sisters?
(a) Rosie and Jeanie.
(b) Rosa and Jordan.
(c) Rory and Jillian.
(d) Romy and Jenny.
3. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
4. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
(a) Philippa Schuyler.
(b) Cave dwellers.
(c) The gypsies.
(d) Joe Gould.
5. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
(a) A street preacher.
(b) A writer.
(c) A bum.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
2. How did the "cave dwellers" feel after they read their story?
3. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
4. What did Charles often sell?
5. On what street was McSorley's located?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)