|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
(a) Hurting people.
(b) Helping people.
(c) Increasing education.
(d) Contributing to society's downfall.
2. What is the name of Jane's husband?
3. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
(a) Bill was an alcoholic.
(b) Bill was eager to please customers.
(c) Bill was quiet.
(d) Bill was a good businessman.
4. What did Dockery disapprove of?
(a) Animals used in farming.
(b) Writing as a career choice.
5. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
(a) A bull.
(b) A truck.
(c) A horse.
(d) A wheelbarrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trend became apparent for Mohawk Indian religion?
2. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
3. Who claimed to be angry at people who said they were tired of noises?
4. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
5. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)