|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mitchell describe as thieves?
(a) Cave dwellers.
(b) Philippa Schuyler's parents.
(d) Joe Gould and people like him.
2. What is the name of the main person in "On the Wagon"?
3. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
(a) Candle shop.
(d) Candy store.
4. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
(a) Christian landslide.
(b) Christian recoil.
(c) Religious decline.
(d) Religious growth spurt.
5. Who did Mazie cite as being helpful?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person was known as Houdini in Harlem?
2. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
3. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
4. Who did Daniel leave his business to when he died?
5. What is the name of the main subject of "I Blame it all on Mama"?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)