|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of work do the Mohawk Indians tend to leave for?
(a) Odd jobs.
(b) Jobs in the education field.
(c) Factory work.
(d) Servant and maid jobs.
2. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
(a) Philippa Schuyler.
(b) Joe Gould.
(c) The gypsies.
(d) Cave dwellers.
3. What would James Hall do to preach?
(a) Show up at random homes.
(b) Stand outside churches of other faiths to preach.
(c) Get phone numbers.
(d) Preach on the bus.
4. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
(a) A wheelbarrow.
(b) A bull.
(c) A horse.
(d) A truck.
5. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
(b) A man who had a crush on her.
(c) Her boss.
(d) A little girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
2. Who claimed to be angry at people who said they were tired of noises?
3. What is the name of the story about Commodore Dutch?
4. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
5. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)