|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
2. What last name did Mazie choose?
3. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
(a) A pool table.
(b) A fire.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A television.
4. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
(a) She dropped out of school.
(b) She killed her father.
(c) She killed her sister.
(d) She insulted a child.
5. What is the name of Jane's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jane's father feel about her?
2. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
3. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
4. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
5. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)