|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jane's father feel about her?
(a) He was ashamed and kept her locked away.
(b) He was embarrassed of her.
(c) He refused to ever get to know his daughter.
(d) He loved her.
2. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
(a) Slaughter cows.
(b) Shovel snow.
(c) Hunt for deer.
(d) Clean abandoned homes.
3. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
4. What street does Philippa live on?
(a) Grant Avenue.
(b) Sturgis Avenue.
(c) Parish Avenue.
(d) Convent Avenue.
5. What last name did Mazie choose?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the theater Mazie worked at?
2. What is the name of Jane's husband?
3. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
4. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
5. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)