|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
(a) She killed her sister.
(b) She insulted a child.
(c) She killed her father.
(d) She dropped out of school.
2. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
(a) Increasing education.
(b) Hurting people.
(c) Contributing to society's downfall.
(d) Helping people.
3. In "On the Wagon," what did the man need to do to keep his job?
(a) Make friends with the boss.
(b) Stay sober.
(c) Go back to college.
(d) Bring in more business.
4. Mitchell believes that to Peggy, what purpose did the little girl serve?
(a) A wake up call.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) A fun playmate.
(d) A sad reminder.
5. Which character looked down on possessions?
(a) Jane Barnell.
(b) James Jefferson Davis Hall.
(c) Mazie Gordon.
(d) Joe Gould.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
2. What were the names of Mazie's sisters?
3. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
4. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
5. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)