|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
2. What school did Joe attend?
(b) Notre Dame.
3. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
(a) Hurting people.
(b) Contributing to society's downfall.
(c) Increasing education.
(d) Helping people.
4. What kind of farm does Barbee own?
(a) Monkey farm.
(b) Terrapin farm.
(c) Cattle farm.
(d) Reptile farm.
5. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
(a) Philippa Schuyler.
(b) The gypsies.
(c) Cave dwellers.
(d) Joe Gould.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
2. What trend became apparent for Mohawk Indian religion?
3. Who does Peggy ask to walk her home?
4. How did Mazie spend most of her evenings?
5. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)