|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what circumstance would Mazie give the poor a ticket for free?
(a) They would run errands.
(b) They stopped living in front of the theater.
(c) They would buy her food.
(d) They cleaned up.
2. What is the name of the place in "The Obituary of a Fin Mill"?
3. Which person was known as Houdini in Harlem?
4. Which emotion does Jim feel most?
5. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
(a) Old people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
2. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
3. Who claimed to be angry at people who said they were tired of noises?
4. What is the name of Jane's husband?
5. What is the name of the main person in "On the Wagon"?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)