|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dockery use to haul firewood?
(a) A horse.
(b) A truck.
(c) A bull.
(d) A wheelbarrow.
2. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
(a) Christian recoil.
(b) Religious growth spurt.
(c) Religious decline.
(d) Christian landslide.
3. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
(a) Hurting people.
(b) Helping people.
(c) Increasing education.
(d) Contributing to society's downfall.
4. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
(a) Philippa Schuyler.
(b) Joe Gould.
(c) The gypsies.
(d) Cave dwellers.
5. What is the name of Jane's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the money people sent to Mitchell for the "cave dwellers"?
2. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
3. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
4. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
5. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)