|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
(a) Bill was a good businessman.
(b) Bill was an alcoholic.
(c) Bill was quiet.
(d) Bill was eager to please customers.
2. How much would Dutch typically profit?
3. Which adjective best describes the atmosphere of McSorley's?
4. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
(a) My Golden Gate.
(b) My Red Hell.
(c) My Blue Heaven.
(d) My Golden Hills.
5. What is the name of the main person in "On the Wagon"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main "character" in the story called "The Kind Old Blonde"?
2. Who does Peggy ask to walk her home?
3. Who claimed to be angry at people who said they were tired of noises?
4. What is the occupation of the man in love with Peggy?
5. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)