|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person was known as Houdini in Harlem?
2. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A pool table.
(c) A television.
(d) A fire.
3. What is the name of the main subject of "I Blame it all on Mama"?
4. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
5. Under what circumstance would Mazie give the poor a ticket for free?
(a) They stopped living in front of the theater.
(b) They would run errands.
(c) They cleaned up.
(d) They would buy her food.
Short Answer Questions
1. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
2. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
3. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
4. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
5. How long has Mike been sober?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)