|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mitchell claims to have often helped his father do which activity?
(a) Hunt for deer.
(b) Slaughter cows.
(c) Clean abandoned homes.
(d) Shovel snow.
2. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
(a) Chinese people.
(b) Latin American people.
(d) Religious people.
3. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
(a) A pool table.
(b) A fire.
(c) A television.
(d) A mirror.
4. Why did Jane decide not to shave her face?
(a) She found it to be unfeminist.
(b) She thought her beard made her more attractive.
(c) She was not ashamed of her beard.
(d) She accepted herself.
5. Who is described as the "Old Yankee"?
(a) Mazie Gordon.
(b) John McSorley.
(c) Daniel O'Connell.
(d) Charles Cassell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Philippa's parents?
2. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
3. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
4. In "I Blame it all on Mama," what did the woman do when Mitchell asked her about her drinking?
5. What happened to the money people sent to Mitchell for the "cave dwellers"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)