|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dockery disapprove of?
(c) Animals used in farming.
(d) Writing as a career choice.
2. Where did Peggy work?
(a) Butcher shop.
(d) Candy store.
3. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
(a) She dropped out of school.
(b) She killed her sister.
(c) She insulted a child.
(d) She killed her father.
4. Who is the historian for a club for deaf people?
(a) Jack Fitzsimmons.
(b) Samuel Frankenheim.
(c) Sam Smith.
(d) Joe Gould.
5. What is Philippa a prodigy in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mitchell remain out of the loop in Peggy's story?
2. What is the name of the main person in "On the Wagon"?
3. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
4. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
5. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)