|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person was known as Houdini in Harlem?
2. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
(c) Old people.
3. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
(a) Richard Smith.
(b) John Smith.
(c) Smith Johnson.
(d) Arthur Smith.
4. What happened to the money people sent to Mitchell for the "cave dwellers"?
(a) He spent it.
(b) He sent it back to them.
(c) He gave it to the "cave dwellers".
(d) He donated it.
5. What did Mitchell call Dockery?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in love with Peggy?
2. Who does Mitchell describe as thieves?
3. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
4. What kind of business is Madame Visaggi's?
5. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)