|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who started Barbee's business?
(a) HIs grandfather.
(b) His father-in-law.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife.
2. What did Mitchell call Dockery?
3. What was Peggy self-conscious about?
(a) A strange shaped nose.
(b) A birthmark.
(c) A scar.
(d) A bald spot.
4. Which emotion does Jim feel most?
5. What is the restaurant called in "I Couldn't Dope It Out"?
(a) My Golden Gate.
(b) My Blue Heaven.
(c) My Red Hell.
(d) My Golden Hills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
2. How did Jane's mother feel about her?
3. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
4. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
5. Who is the founder of the Anti-profanity League?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)