|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
(a) Bill was eager to please customers.
(b) Bill was an alcoholic.
(c) Bill was a good businessman.
(d) Bill was quiet.
2. How does Mitchell remain out of the loop in Peggy's story?
(a) He never knows what she says to the girl the second time.
(b) He never follows up with Peggy to see what happened to her.
(c) He never asks Peggy her real name.
(d) He never asks Peggy if he can publish her story.
3. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
(a) Chinese people.
(c) Religious people.
(d) Latin American people.
4. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
(a) He knew he was going to pass it down to a family member.
(b) His wife hated the name.
(c) His business wasn't popular with the old name.
(d) He bought a new sign.
5. What happened to the money people sent to Mitchell for the "cave dwellers"?
(a) He sent it back to them.
(b) He spent it.
(c) He gave it to the "cave dwellers".
(d) He donated it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main person in "On the Wagon"?
2. How did the "cave dwellers" feel after they read their story?
3. In "On the Wagon," what is the name of the man's girlfriend?
4. Under what circumstance would Mazie give the poor a ticket for free?
5. How did Mazie spend most of her evenings?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)