|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the owner of McSorley's change the name?
(a) His business wasn't popular with the old name.
(b) His wife hated the name.
(c) He bought a new sign.
(d) He knew he was going to pass it down to a family member.
2. What is the name of Jane's husband?
3. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
4. What kind of work do the Mohawk Indians tend to leave for?
(a) Servant and maid jobs.
(b) Factory work.
(c) Odd jobs.
(d) Jobs in the education field.
5. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
(b) A man who had a crush on her.
(c) A little girl.
(d) Her boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story about which person or people leaves the reader hanging most?
2. What did Commodore do to make a living?
3. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
4. In "On the Wagon," what is the name of the man's girlfriend?
5. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)