|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 325 - 370.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Peggy tell that she was punished by God for being bad?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A man who had a crush on her.
(c) Her boss.
2. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
(a) Bill was quiet.
(b) Bill was eager to please customers.
(c) Bill was an alcoholic.
(d) Bill was a good businessman.
3. How does Mitchell remain out of the loop in Peggy's story?
(a) He never asks Peggy if he can publish her story.
(b) He never follows up with Peggy to see what happened to her.
(c) He never asks Peggy her real name.
(d) He never knows what she says to the girl the second time.
4. Who does Mitchell describe as thieves?
(a) Cave dwellers.
(b) Philippa Schuyler's parents.
(c) Joe Gould and people like him.
5. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
(a) Bill McSorley.
(b) Joe Gould.
(c) John McSorley.
(d) William Ames.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
2. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
3. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
4. What bad thing did Peggy say she did?
5. What kind of work do the Mohawk Indians tend to leave for?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)