|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
2. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
(b) Chinese food.
(c) Raw food.
(d) Italian food.
3. Which person was known as Houdini in Harlem?
4. What was Mr. Cusack obsessed with?
(c) Health ailments.
5. Who started Barbee's business?
(a) HIs grandfather.
(b) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) His father-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of work do the Mohawk Indians tend to leave for?
2. Who is the founder of the Anti-profanity League?
3. What school did Joe attend?
4. What is the name of the place in "The Obituary of a Fin Mill"?
5. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)