|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
(b) Old people.
2. At the time of his projected death, how old would Hugh Flood be?
3. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
(a) An Oral History of Our Time.
(b) A Brief History of the World.
(c) An Expansive History of Earth.
(d) An Examination of History.
4. What trend became apparent for Mohawk Indian religion?
(a) Most Indians became Muslim.
(b) Most Indians became atheists.
(c) Most Indians became Catholic.
(d) Most Indians stayed true to their native religions.
5. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of farm does Barbee own?
2. How old was Hugh Flood at the time the events Mitchell writes about occurred?
3. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
4. What hotel did Hugh Flood live in?
5. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)