|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who guessed Hugh Flood would die soon?
(a) Mr. Margit.
(b) Mr. Mayen.
(c) Mr. Mooney.
(d) Mr. Morrow.
2. What school did Joe attend?
(b) Notre Dame.
3. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
(a) Jack Fitzsimmons.
(b) John Smith.
(c) Samuel Frankenheim.
(d) Edgar Sinclair.
4. How old was Hugh Flood at the time the events Mitchell writes about occurred?
5. Where did Mitchell meet Archie Clock?
(b) Clam beds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jane's husband?
2. What trend became apparent for Mohawk Indian religion?
3. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
4. What did Mr. Cusack receive as a gift?
5. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)