|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
2. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
(a) Raw food.
(c) Chinese food.
(d) Italian food.
3. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
4. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
(a) Jack Fitzsimmons.
(b) Edgar Sinclair.
(c) Samuel Frankenheim.
(d) John Smith.
5. Why did people make so many purchases from Barbee's shop?
(a) They believed the animals had healing powers.
(b) The animals were good pets.
(c) The animals were good at guarding other more valuable animals.
(d) The animals tasted good.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
2. What trend began to occur in Mohawk Indian marriages as Mitchell noted?
3. Who is the main personality in "The Same as Monkey Glands"?
4. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
5. Who is the historian for a club for deaf people?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)