|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
(c) Angry men.
(d) Older women.
2. Which sentence best describes the way Mitchell wrote Hugh Flood as a subject?
(a) He is a very realistic character.
(b) He is an unreal character.
(c) He never existed.
(d) He is a compilation of characters.
3. Who is the founder of the Anti-profanity League?
4. What was Mr. Cusack obsessed with?
(c) Health ailments.
5. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
(a) Joe Gould.
(c) Thomas O'Boyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
2. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
3. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
4. Who claimed to be angry at people who said they were tired of noises?
5. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)