|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school did Joe attend?
(c) Notre Dame.
2. At the time of his projected death, how old would Hugh Flood be?
3. Who is the founder of the Anti-profanity League?
4. What name does Mr. Cusack assign to people who act strangely during the full moon?
(c) Full mooners.
5. Why did people make so many purchases from Barbee's shop?
(a) The animals tasted good.
(b) The animals were good pets.
(c) The animals were good at guarding other more valuable animals.
(d) They believed the animals had healing powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
2. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
3. What trend became apparent for Mohawk Indian religion?
4. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
5. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)