|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
(a) Jack Fitzsimmons.
(b) Samuel Frankenheim.
(c) John Smith.
(d) Edgar Sinclair.
2. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
3. In which year did Hugh Floor believe he would die?
4. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A writer.
(c) A street preacher.
(d) A bum.
5. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
(a) Joe Gould.
(b) Jane Barnell.
(c) Charles Cassell.
(d) Thomas O'Boyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
2. Where did Mitchell meet Archie Clock?
3. Which person was known as Houdini in Harlem?
4. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
5. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)