|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
(a) Her education and skills.
(b) Her career resume.
(c) Her appearance.
(d) Her outlook on life.
2. Which character looked down on possessions?
(a) Jane Barnell.
(b) James Jefferson Davis Hall.
(c) Joe Gould.
(d) Mazie Gordon.
3. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
(c) Fish market.
4. What was Mr. Cusack obsessed with?
(a) Health ailments.
5. What is the name of the place in "The Obituary of a Fin Mill"?
Short Answer Questions
1. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
2. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
3. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
4. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
5. Who started Barbee's business?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)