|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
(a) Retired student.
(b) Retired house-wrecker.
(c) Retired artist.
(d) Retired teacher.
2. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
(a) Angry men.
(c) Older women.
3. What is the name of Jane's husband?
4. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
5. Why did Jane decide not to shave her face?
(a) She found it to be unfeminist.
(b) She thought her beard made her more attractive.
(c) She was not ashamed of her beard.
(d) She accepted herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character looked down on possessions?
2. What event does Mr. Cusack consider exciting?
3. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
4. Who is the main personality in "The Same as Monkey Glands"?
5. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)