|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place in "The Obituary of a Fin Mill"?
2. How did Jane's father feel about her?
(a) He refused to ever get to know his daughter.
(b) He was embarrassed of her.
(c) He was ashamed and kept her locked away.
(d) He loved her.
3. Which character looked down on possessions?
(a) James Jefferson Davis Hall.
(b) Mazie Gordon.
(c) Jane Barnell.
(d) Joe Gould.
4. What school did Joe attend?
(c) Notre Dame.
5. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
(b) Fish market.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
2. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
3. Where did Mitchell meet Archie Clock?
4. Who started Barbee's business?
5. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)