|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jane decide not to shave her face?
(a) She thought her beard made her more attractive.
(b) She found it to be unfeminist.
(c) She was not ashamed of her beard.
(d) She accepted herself.
2. Mr. Cusack found men throwing what item into the river one evening?
3. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
4. Which person that Mitchell writes about wears a scarf to hide his or her face?
(b) Thomas O'Boyle.
(c) Joe Gould.
5. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
(a) Her education and skills.
(b) Her appearance.
(c) Her career resume.
(d) Her outlook on life.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
2. What kind of farm does Barbee own?
3. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
4. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
5. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)