|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Cusack receive as a gift?
2. Who claimed to be angry at people who said they were tired of noises?
3. What is the name of Jane's husband?
4. What trend became apparent for Mohawk Indian religion?
(a) Most Indians became Muslim.
(b) Most Indians became Catholic.
(c) Most Indians stayed true to their native religions.
(d) Most Indians became atheists.
5. What was Mr. Cusack obsessed with?
(d) Health ailments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
2. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
3. Where did Mitchell meet Archie Clock?
4. What was James Jefferson Davis Hall's occupation?
5. In which year did Hugh Floor believe he would die?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)