|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character looked down on possessions?
(a) Mazie Gordon.
(b) Joe Gould.
(c) Jane Barnell.
(d) James Jefferson Davis Hall.
2. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
3. What event does Mr. Cusack consider exciting?
(a) Full moon.
(b) Lunar eclipse.
(c) Solar eclipse.
(d) Half moon.
4. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
5. What would James Hall do to preach?
(a) Show up at random homes.
(b) Get phone numbers.
(c) Preach on the bus.
(d) Stand outside churches of other faiths to preach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
2. Which person was known as Houdini in Harlem?
3. What does Mitchell say populated streets at night?
4. What was Mr. Cusack obsessed with?
5. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)