|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Barbee, what kind of person always frequented his business?
(a) Chinese people.
(b) Latin American people.
(d) Religious people.
2. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
3. Where did Mitchell meet Archie Clock?
(b) Clam beds.
4. What was Mr. Cusack obsessed with?
(a) Health ailments.
5. What would James Hall do to preach?
(a) Show up at random homes.
(b) Stand outside churches of other faiths to preach.
(c) Get phone numbers.
(d) Preach on the bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
2. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
3. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
4. What is the name of the place in "The Obituary of a Fin Mill"?
5. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)