|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
(a) Jane Barnell.
(b) Charles Cassell.
(c) Thomas O'Boyle.
(d) Joe Gould.
2. What was the term James Hall believed was occurring?
(a) Christian recoil.
(b) Religious decline.
(c) Religious growth spurt.
(d) Christian landslide.
3. Which sentence best describes the way Mitchell wrote Hugh Flood as a subject?
(a) He never existed.
(b) He is a very realistic character.
(c) He is an unreal character.
(d) He is a compilation of characters.
4. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
(a) An Examination of History.
(b) An Expansive History of Earth.
(c) A Brief History of the World.
(d) An Oral History of Our Time.
5. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
(a) Italian food.
(b) Raw food.
(c) Chinese food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school did Joe attend?
2. At the time of his projected death, how old would Hugh Flood be?
3. What is the name of the place in "The Obituary of a Fin Mill"?
4. What are calypsos?
5. In which year did Hugh Floor believe he would die?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)