|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Mitchell about the club for deaf people?
(a) John Smith.
(b) Jack Fitzsimmons.
(c) Edgar Sinclair.
(d) Samuel Frankenheim.
2. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
(b) Old people.
3. What did Mr. Cusack receive as a gift?
4. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
(a) Joe Gould.
(b) Charles Cassell.
(c) Thomas O'Boyle.
(d) Jane Barnell.
5. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of work do the Mohawk Indians tend to leave for?
2. Who is the main personality in "The Same as Monkey Glands"?
3. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
4. How did Jane's father feel about her?
5. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)