|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jane's mother feel about her?
(a) She was scared of her.
(b) She loved her.
(c) She never gave her opinion on the matter.
(d) She abandoned her to run away.
2. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
3. Joe said that the animals in the streets were "aching souls" of what type of person?
(c) Old people.
4. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
(d) Fish market.
5. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the founder of the Anti-profanity League?
2. What is the name of the place in "The Obituary of a Fin Mill"?
3. What did Mr. Cusack receive as a gift?
4. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
5. Who is the main personality in "The Same as Monkey Glands"?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)