|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
(a) A writer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A street preacher.
(d) A bum.
2. What would James Hall do to preach?
(a) Preach on the bus.
(b) Get phone numbers.
(c) Stand outside churches of other faiths to preach.
(d) Show up at random homes.
3. At the time of his projected death, how old would Hugh Flood be?
4. What were Joe's father and grandfather?
5. Who claimed to be angry at people who said they were tired of noises?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of work do the Mohawk Indians tend to leave for?
2. Who is the founder of the Anti-profanity League?
3. Why did Jane decide not to shave her face?
4. What occupation did Jane Barnell have?
5. How old was Jane when she grew a full beard?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)