|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
(a) Her outlook on life.
(b) Her education and skills.
(c) Her appearance.
(d) Her career resume.
2. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
(a) Retired student.
(b) Retired teacher.
(c) Retired house-wrecker.
(d) Retired artist.
3. James Hall's requests mostly came from what kind of person?
(b) Older women.
(d) Angry men.
4. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
5. What did James Hall believe that he was doing?
(a) Helping people.
(b) Increasing education.
(c) Hurting people.
(d) Contributing to society's downfall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Hugh's close friend?
2. What food did Hugh Flood eat most?
3. What did Mr. Cusack receive as a gift?
4. At the time of his projected death, how old would Hugh Flood be?
5. What hotel did Hugh Flood live in?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)