|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is "Santa Clause Smith"?
(a) John Smith.
(b) Richard Smith.
(c) Smith Johnson.
(d) Arthur Smith.
2. What hotel did Hugh Flood live in?
(a) The Islander.
(b) Holiday Inn.
(c) The Hartford.
(d) The Pacific.
3. Where did Hugh Flood spend most of his time?
(a) Fish market.
4. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
(a) An Oral History of Our Time.
(b) A Brief History of the World.
(c) An Expansive History of Earth.
(d) An Examination of History.
5. Who is the historian for a club for deaf people?
(a) Samuel Frankenheim.
(b) Jack Fitzsimmons.
(c) Sam Smith.
(d) Joe Gould.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane has only a limited ability to be which of the following?
2. What occupation does Jane dream of having?
3. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
4. What is the name of Jane's husband?
5. What kind of work do the Mohawk Indians tend to leave for?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)