One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 371-436.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of his projected death, how old would Hugh Flood be?
2. What school did Joe attend?
(c) Notre Dame.
3. In which year did Hugh Floor believe he would die?
4. Which person was known as Houdini in Harlem?
5. Who is "Professor Sea Gull"?
(a) Jane Barnell.
(b) Thomas O'Boyle.
(c) Charles Cassell.
(d) Joe Gould.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person Mitchell talks about in "A Mess of Clams"?
2. What is the title of the book Joe is writing?
3. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
4. Hugh Flood is referred to as which of the following?
5. Where did Mitchell meet Archie Clock?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)