Quiz: Pages 371-436
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which description matches the painting Joe was in?
a) He was wearing a business suit.
b) He was covered in paint.
c) He was naked.
d) He was covered in trash.
2. Where did Gould want 2/3 of his manuscript to go?
a) Writing Museum.
3. In "Rats on the Waterfront," how were the rats brought in?
a) As a terrorist attack.
b) As a way to get rid of other species.
c) A unknowing farmer released them.
d) Accidentally, on foreign ships.
4. What is the name of the dragger captain Mitchell meets?
5. What is Andrew Zimmers called?
This section contains 252 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)