Quiz: Pages 1-55 to Pages 371-436
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did Mitchell call Dockery?
2. In "Spism and Spasm," what did the main character become?
a) A teacher.
b) A street preacher.
c) A bum.
d) A writer.
3. Why is Mitchell compelled by Jane?
a) Her outlook on life.
b) Her education and skills.
c) Her career resume.
d) Her appearance.
4. What kind of work do the Mohawk Indians tend to leave for?
a) Jobs in the education field.
b) Servant and maid jobs.
c) Odd jobs.
d) Factory work.
5. How many notebooks did Joe have written?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with...
This section contains 233 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)