1. When was "The Old House at Home" opened?
2. What was the name of the man who opened "The Old House at Home"?
(a) William Ames.
(b) John McSorley.
(c) Joe Gould.
(d) Bill McSorley.
3. What kind of business is "The Old House at Home"?
(a) A family restaurant.
(b) An assisted living home.
(c) A sports bar.
(d) A saloon.
4. Who was not allowed to enter "The Old House at Home"?
(c) Those with meager incomes.
5. What was the biggest contrast between Bill and his father?
(a) Bill was eager to please customers.
(b) Bill was an alcoholic.
(c) Bill was quiet.
(d) Bill was a good businessman.
6. When did Bill sell "The Old House at Home"?
7. Which adjective best describes the atmosphere of McSorley's?
8. What was Daniel O'Connell's profession before he retired?
(a) Business owner.
(b) Police officer.
(c) Postal worker.
9. At McSorley's, what did the men gather around?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A television.
(c) A fire.
(d) A pool table.
This section contains 2,625 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)