1. Although he is uncertain of the exact location of his birth, Booker T. Washington believes he was born near a:
2. Booker T. Washington spends his early years, from his birth until the end of the Civil War, as:
3. The "T" in Booker T. Washington stands for:
4. How does Booker T. Washington get his last name?
He selects it when he starts school.
5. As a child, Booker lives in a cabin that also serves as:
The plantation's kitchen.
6. What is the potato bin that Booker describes from his childhood home?
A hollowed out spot in the middle of the floor for storing sweet potatoes.
This section contains 6,357 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)