Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - A Slave Among Slaves
1. Although he is uncertain of the exact location of his birth, Booker T. Washington believes he was born near a:
2. Booker T. Washington spends his early years, from his birth until the end of the Civil War, as:
3. The "T" in Booker T. Washington stands for:
4. How does Booker T. Washington get his last name?
5. As a child, Booker lives in a cabin that also serves as:
6. What is the potato bin that Booker describes from his childhood home?
7. Booker says that even as a very young child, most of his time is spent:
8. As a young boy, one of Booker's jobs is what?
9. When the...
This section contains 2,625 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)