Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Booker T. Washington's life as a child and a slave with his life as an adult and an educator.
Essay Topic 2
1. What are Booker's thoughts on education as a child? As a teen? As a young man studying to be a teacher? As a young teacher? As the director of a school?
2. How does Booker's philosophy on education evolve over time? In what ways do his ideas remain unchanged?
Essay Topic 3
1. Describe the various jobs Booker has as a child, first as a slave on a plantation and later as a free person in his stepfather's town.
2. What hardships does young Booker endure?
3. What lessons does he learn though these hardships?
Essay Topic 4
Throughout his life, many people help Booker succeed.
1. Describe some of the people who are influential in helping Booker become a success.
2. How do these people...
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)