Chapters One and Two
1. In what century is the Tuscan villa built?
2. Who owns the villa?
(a) Edgar Swift.
(b) Lord Seafair.
(c) Mary Panton.
(d) The Leonards.
3. What city can Mary see from the terrace of the villa?
4. Why is Mary Panton at the villa?
(a) To visit her sister and her husband who rent the villa.
(b) To meet with her husband who has been conducting business nearby.
(c) For recuperation from emotional trauma.
(d) To oversee its remodeling.
5. What does Mary learn from her lawyer?
(a) Her father left her a large estate.
(b) Her grandfather left her a large estate.
(c) Her husband squandered all his money.
(d) Her husband wants a divorce.
6. Why does Mary drive around the area?
(a) To show her sister around the area.
(b) To search for a villa her family owned when she was a child.
(c) To search for an old friend's home.
(d) To see the sights.
This section contains 5,627 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)