1. In what century is the Tuscan villa built?
2. Who owns the villa?
(a) Edgar Swift.
(b) The Leonards.
(c) Lord Seafair.
(d) Mary Panton.
3. What city can Mary see from the terrace of the villa?
4. Why is Mary Panton at the villa?
(a) For recuperation from emotional trauma.
(b) To visit her sister and her husband who rent the villa.
(c) To meet with her husband who has been conducting business nearby.
(d) To oversee its remodeling.
5. What does Mary learn from her lawyer?
(a) Her father left her a large estate.
(b) Her husband wants a divorce.
(c) Her husband squandered all his money.
(d) Her grandfather left her a large estate.
6. Why does Mary drive around the area?
(a) To search for a villa her family owned when she was a child.
(b) To see the sights.
(c) To search for an old friend's home.
(d) To show her sister around the area.
This section contains 5,627 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)